Sign in to follow this  
MemeConnoisseur

2x Draco Wedge!

17 minutes ago, MemeConnoisseur said:

I mean... why not? XD

Well yeah... Weird experiments can be great too, this morning I seen a spider build with a mandrake and a harvester... ._. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

Well yeah... Weird experiments can be great too, this morning I seen a spider build with a mandrake and a harvester... ._. 

There was a spider build I used to see that was pretty brutal...Steppe/Legs/Chameleon/Harpoon/Harvesters.

He would cloak, sneak up on you, pull you in with the butt harpoon, then spin around and shred you apart. It was a lot more effective than I thought it would be. Can't recall the player name now but he was one I used to watch out for if he was OpFor.

2 minutes ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

There was a spider build I used to see that was pretty brutal...Steppe/Legs/Chameleon/Harpoon/Harvesters.

He would cloak, sneak up on you, pull you in with the butt harpoon, then spin around and shred you apart. It was a lot more effective than I thought it would be. Can't recall the player name now but he was one I used to watch out for if he was OpFor.

Oh wow.. I did similar things with a flamthrower but I'm not a melee user so never thought about using it that way...  Yep, definetly is somehting I would stay away from if I saw it in game XD 

• Like 1

OP, I actually screenshotted your car the other night. Wanted to check it out. Looks fun!

12 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Who the xxxx puts a buzzsaw in a dual cannon tracked build.. WTH is wrong with that guy!? o.O 

Well, if you have left over energy and nothing to use it on........ lol

11 hours ago, MemeConnoisseur said:

hey what was it? post it here pls

It looked like the one in your video.

Sign in to follow this