Excessive and wrongly placed invisible walls and blockers

The feature works alright but there are too many blocked passages and places that players were able to access but now cannot. I have attached some screens but since time they were taken EVEN MORE invisible walls appeared. 

Smart and cunning players are no longer able to use their thrusters or harpoons as effectively as before, and cannot climb buildings and rocks in order to reach good places. Whoever decided to add those blockers is ruining the game for many players and turning this game more and more into meta/corridor shootout.

Is driving on top of invisible wall better sight than vehicle on top of a roof?

I attached just a few examples and please note that there are hundreds other . Please remove those invisible walls or at least give the map a better shape.

I tried posting this in suggestions before but have been redirected to post it in here instead. We do not want to drive on invisible bridges and collide with invisible walls.

screenshot-180615-010706.jpg

screenshot-180615-025030.jpg

screenshot-180615-025105.jpg

screenshot-180615-025547.jpg

screenshot-180615-025550.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 7/1/2018 at 7:35 PM, bozzarr said:

The feature works alright but there are too many blocked passages and places that players were able to access but now cannot. I have attached some screens but since time they were taken EVEN MORE invisible walls appeared. 

Smart and cunning players are no longer able to use their thrusters or harpoons as effectively as before, and cannot climb buildings and rocks in order to reach good places. Whoever decided to add those blockers is ruining the game for many players and turning this game more and more into meta/corridor shootout.

Is driving on top of invisible wall better sight than vehicle on top of a roof?

I attached just a few examples and please note that there are hundreds other . Please remove those invisible walls or at least give the map a better shape.

I tried posting this in suggestions before but have been redirected to post it in here instead. We do not want to drive on invisible bridges and collide with invisible walls.

screenshot-180615-010706.jpg

screenshot-180615-025030.jpg

screenshot-180615-025105.jpg

screenshot-180615-025547.jpg

screenshot-180615-025550.jpg

Make a poll

And I support that there shouldn't be excessive invisible walls.

• 10 months later...

Invisible walls that prevent players from gaining an unfair advantage over other players are a good thing.

Random invisible walls that prevent players from driving over parts of the terrain that honestly any half-decent build should be able to drive over are bad.

Your last two pictures show you literally trying to lift your vehicle to a spot that unless I'm mistaken no other vehicle in that battle could have gotten to.  That's an unfair advantage, and should be blocked.  Yes, it's also a map knowledge and building skill thing, and if you're able to build a vehicle that can take advantage of that position it means you know what you're doing, but it's still an unfair advantage over other players.  What if they can't even afford a harpoon?

It is silly to have solid "air" wall on any maps.  They should be block off or open-up.  Because of harpoon, there are places that are normally cannot be assess can be assess able. It is kind of lazy just blocked of the area with invisible walls.  Add something solid if they should be restricted.

Edited by ChopChopChop