Sign in to follow this  
The_N3m3sIs

Pre-update fusion compensations

The title speaks for itself. I wasted 1200 coins before update 0.9.90 trying to get Humpback Hauler but I still ended up with the Heavy Lifting upgrade. Is there anyway we could be compensated, even if it was a percentage of the value we spent? I all ears.

• Haha 1

For 1200 coins it meant you got 3 humps and fuzed them so its not like you fuzed it 3 4 times. If you did the same now, getting 3 fresh humps and fuzing them you still have the same chance to get hauler, but now you are certain to get it. I did the same, got heavy lifting before update and now fuzed it again for sure chance of hauler. So dont sweat it, they didnt compensate anyone for hover nerf.

• Upvote 3

Imo fusion is the most useless feature in the game and never bothered about it.. I don't get why people spends those amounts on coins on it tbh..  ._.

A compensation will be good for my 6 wasted Aegis and some Epic cabin stuff.

But you know, there will be no compensation.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Imo fusion is the most useless feature in the game and never bothered about it.. I don't get why people spends those amounts on coins on it tbh..  ._.

2 extra tons on the humpback is good for endgame builds. Tho yes, most fusions are useless

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, xCrossFaith said:

Agree 1000%. It's insane to me what people spend for a random perk that you can't choose. Most of the perks are useless to me. The fact that you're spending that much and you have no idea what you're going to get is insane to me.

37 minutes ago, Seanwilliams78 said:

Agree 1000%. It's insane to me what people spend for a random perk that you can't choose. Most of the perks are useless to me. The fact that you're spending that much and you have no idea what you're going to get is insane to me.

That and you need 3 of the said item... I don't get the logic behind sacrificing 2 items which are at 100% of their usability to get one item with a like 20% increase o.O 

I got my Hauler on my IceBox with first try and i am very happy :)

But what is realy the different to the lifter?

With Hauler i can install more wheels to carry more weight... but with lifter i need lesser wheels?

40 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

That and you need 3 of the said item... I don't get the logic behind sacrificing 2 items which are at 100% of their usability to get one item with a like 20% increase o.O 

Cause you are limited by the energy available in your build, 1 fused item is still costing you same energy but is better. Sure plenty of perks not worth it but some are great

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this