Deadseed

parts cost on XBOX v.s. PC

has anybody seen the difference in the parts cost between the 2 ? my friend plays on XBOX and i've seen him play ( thats how i found the game ),damn stuff is expensive on there,couldnt believe how much more most everything is.

There are a lot of reasons for this. Smaller playerbase is one of the main reasons. With fewer people selling, there is less undercutting on the market.

One thing that really sucks for console players is buying a pack gives the same amount of coins regardless of platform, so PC players get a lot more value out of buying packs.

Also, I'm not calling for a change, since Devs would have to be constantly changing the coin amount in packs which is not reasonable.

we have also noticed that when they give pack discounts microsoft doesnt transfer the discounts over -- example -- i got the snakebite pack for $5 yet on XBOX it is still full price at $10

1 hour ago, Deadseed said:

we have also noticed that when they give pack discounts microsoft doesnt transfer the discounts over -- example -- i got the snakebite pack for $5 yet on XBOX it is still full price at $10

this brings up another issue that prices are not even based on currency. devs are making more/less money off of you based on your region.

Edited by yogaFLAME

11 minutes ago, yogaFLAME said:

this brings up another issue that prices are not even based on currency. devs are making more/less money off of you based on your region.

region ? were in the same region,were neighbors, were just on different platforms