Hello, in a quick lock didn't find something similar so here is the proposal:

-A match that allow us win coins

-For participate in a match you have to "give" 1 coin (for example)

-All the coins are taken into a pool.

-After the match the coins are distributed in the winning team

This could benefit the developer team because more coins will change hands

Also some player could get some money, and adds emotion to the game.

If there is some legal problem about gambling games prohibited you call call this kind of match " pay to play" and problem is fix. Also you always can play for free in other kinds of match.

What do you guys think? 

Edited by *Zhetesh
Grammar
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

On 7/3/2018 at 11:32 PM, *Zhetesh said:

Hello, in a quick lock didn't find something similar so here is the proposal:

-A match that allow us win coins

-For participate in a match you have to "give" 1 coin (for example)

-All the coins are taken into a pool.

-After the match the coins are distributed in the winning team

This could benefit the developer team because more coins will change hands

Also some player could get some money, and adds emotion to the game.

If there is some legal problem about gambling games prohibited you call call this kind of match " pay to play" and problem is fix. Also you always can play for free in other kinds of match.

What do you guys think? 

How would you matchmake this??? As soon as someone has to pay to enter AND has less PS then the others -> instant crying.

• Upvote 2

isnt gambling illegal?

beside I would never do this cause of everyone would use lancer stealth build to increse the chance in winning

second, the PS blanance system is still broken AF....

and betting 1 coinn to win 1 coin extra... oh wait, gaijin takes theyr share, so you prolly get 1,70 coins back, this is less gain than just farming scrap/batteries/wires

10 wins with survive with fueltanks is 150 fuel, instant 7-8 coins, and you get whatever else you get from PVP

Not good idea. Game is 12+ as for now. Player will rage even more about cheaters everywhere.

Apart from gold essentially being actual money making this real betting, and the horrible matchmaking leaving you with lopsided matches, people could probbaly use it to transfer gold between players with rigged matches.

27 minutes ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Apart from gold essentially being actual money making this real betting, and the horrible matchmaking leaving you with lopsided matches, people could probbaly use it to transfer gold between players with rigged matches.

I fear the same thing, specialy when the custom match mode is in development.

appears coins per battle is extreme. 
The appeal to it is really playing the game, with something at risk. which makes battles more intense. More careful

PVP solo player leaderboard
or solo MVP leaderboard might be easier to manage fairly? with gold for top 10 or 25? Amount TBD But is added fuel to succeed. goals.

just thoughts as the "betting" does have alot of cons,  vs pros to its implementation, no matter what the buy in was if using any resource avail or white part)
an ALL inclusive is best?

• Confused 1

It's an interesting idea, kudos!

But.. I don't like the fact that you could play a game and not only, not receive a reward, but lose progression as well. (I'm referring to coin as progression, not rep)

Personally, I wouldn't play it.. But, I'm the kind of person who sells all of their crates..

In a heartbeat. Oh hell yes! 

Create a lobby like bedlam and allow people to challenge individuals to a match for coins. Allow spectators and also allow allow them to wager. 

Allow tournaments for coin purses. 100 coins per players and then divide into top 20 places and tournament mvp. 

So much could be done with this game. Scrap PVE and let's have some fun.

On 7/26/2018 at 2:46 PM, MalAd3pt said:

It's an interesting idea, kudos!

But.. I don't like the fact that you could play a game and not only, not receive a reward, but lose progression as well. (I'm referring to coin as progression, not rep)

Personally, I wouldn't play it.. But, I'm the kind of person who sells all of their crates..

You dont play clan wars either. What would get you to play a competitive match? 

2 hours ago, gruesomeIntent said:

You dont play clan wars either. What would get you to play a competitive match? 

Better drop rates and/or coins? It's hard to motivate someone who has everything they want.. I guess I could use some CK crates. :dntknw:

Hey! Saw this old thread and wanted to speak out. The idea is great. It's too bad that it wasn't made in game for real. I like gambling. Especially  poker. And your idea is a bit like poker itself.

On 4/21/2020 at 10:57 AM, Ra1nbowStlin said:

Hey! Saw this old thread and wanted to speak out. The idea is great. It's too bad that it wasn't made in game for real. I like gambling. Especially  poker. And your idea is a bit like poker itself.

I like it too. And I also feel sad because nobody actually added it to the game. The reason I continue to play poker IRL :D BTW, not so long ago one of my friends sent me an interesting list of USA poker rooms. Right now I'm testing it. Much better than one I played in before. I've added $30 to my account and raised it to the $120 in 3 hours. Which poker room do you gamble on, man? Maybe we should go there together and play some poker? I'm looking for a decent rival right now :D

Edited by Liqu1dBlue