Goliaths are sinking into terrain and causing belly drag when there was never any. 

You can see the ground through the track bottom. Its like the track sinks 1/4 of a block into the ground

Edited by Renamed41544

1 hour ago, Renamed41544 said:

Goliaths are sinking into terrain and causing belly drag when there was never any. 

You can see the ground through the track bottom. Its like the track sinks 1/4 of a block into the ground

Ever since 1.0.27 (XB1) 1.34 (PS4) dropped I think I have noticed my vehicle sparking slightly, Plus occasionally getting stuck when turning, But I can't confirm it was with this latest patch.

But you're right, If you sit in the hanger, The Gtracks are fine. But when you reach the terrain just outside, You can clearly see they have sunk like you mentioned.

Edited by *KICHZY

Originally they floated a few inches above the ground and could be wedged really easily. 

1 minute ago, ROACHOR said:

Originally they floated a few inches above the ground and could be wedged really easily. 

ok, the evidences is here. now all thats left is to get the version number and your set to go.

(version number can be found on the login screen of the game.)