Looking for a comp clan.

Quill_Inkheart

I just recently started playing crossout. I've started getting a very quick grasp of the game, the different play styles and such. So i'm taking that a step further, and looking for a clan (an active one at that if possible) and have some people to play along side with. If there is a competitive clan that has specific standards, I can try my best to meet them or improve upon them. Hope to hear from some clans soon.

Quill,

I would like to invite you to come check out The Art of Warfare (TAW). We have 90 members playing Crossout alone, 30 of which are dedicated to the competitive "Clan Wars" mode. If you are looking for a clan to be there with you competitively and also there with you in missions and raids to work on your seasons or simply get some PVP in, TAW offers more than most. 

If you are interested, we simply require that you be willing to use TeamSpeak (for communication in battle and for general socialization) and be 16 years of age. Please let me know if you can meet these requirements. 

-Antagonist

2 hours ago, Ant4g0nist said:

Quill,

I would like to invite you to come check out The Art of Warfare (TAW). We have 90 members playing Crossout alone, 30 of which are dedicated to the competitive "Clan Wars" mode. If you are looking for a clan to be there with you competitively and also there with you in missions and raids to work on your seasons or simply get some PVP in, TAW offers more than most. 

If you are interested, we simply require that you be willing to use TeamSpeak (for communication in battle and for general socialization) and be 16 years of age. Please let me know if you can meet these requirements. 

-Antagonist

Yea I have Teamspeak, and I am 25 years of age. I also have discord just in case.