Nolife05

Looking for clan EU ENG or Dutch

been getting into crossout again and the problem really is to find a decent team to play so would be fun to have a good clan and such. normally always on after CET 18h, earlier now cuz of getting of work early. can easily make stuff around 6 to 8-9K ish.

discord i have other programs i should be able to download.

Edited by Nolife05

The Art of Warfare has more than 80 members, with a large part of our membership being EU members.  If you are looking for mates to play with, many are here.  We use TeamSpeak to communicate and English is our default language (but not only).  With members all around the world, we have members on all hours of the day.  We have a nearly 50/50 split between Clan Wars-dedicated members and pvp/pve focused, with slightly more on the latter.  

TAW, however, has more than 2700 members playing 48 games, with more on the way.  Join for Crossout, get a clan in every clan we play.  Playing something new?  Get in on the ground-level of that game and lead the way with TAW support.  Switch between games on the fly, no extra steps.  

If you are interested, you can message me in game @ Ant4g0nist or start joining by registering at www.taw.net.  Either way, happy hunting and good luck. Cheers!

Respectfully,

Antagonist

Edited by Ant4g0nist
Correction

added you on crossout. would have joined the site but tried the whole evening with names i normally go with but all of them were taken already. -_- 

5 hours ago, Nolife05 said:

added you on crossout. would have joined the site but tried the whole evening with names i normally go with but all of them were taken already. -_- 

lol sry. that sucks. i am on now if you are available. hope to hear from you.

If you can't come on right now, know that you can message Psychaos whenever you are next online and let him know that I asked you to reach out to him to get brought into the clan and he can help you out. 

16 hours ago, Ant4g0nist said:

lol sry. that sucks. i am on now if you are available. hope to hear from you.

If you can't come on right now, know that you can message Psychaos whenever you are next online and let him know that I asked you to reach out to him to get brought into the clan and he can help you out. 

nope sorry wasn't able to get on at that time cuz of work. tomorrow is my last day of work then i'm off for two weeks so should not be such a big problem then really.

i also manage to get an account on taw.net and added Psychaos but didn't see him coming online, so still not in the clan for now.

Your application states that you are unable to attend our required meetings. If you feel like you cannot attend our meetings, please confirm this for me and I will reject your application. If you feel like you can make the meeting each week (real life comes first, always), then let me know and I will approve your application. I hope to hear from you soon. 

Yeah i had question about as i wouldn't be really able to attend those at night for example or like early morning or ones durring the day on week days cuz work indeed. 

Though clicking around yesterday i think most were between 18.30 and 22.00 so i think i wouldn't have problems attending those. That is if I'm correct on this.

I'd be down to join. Crossout name is DnDViking, I'll join this site of yours too.

madnubz clan would be happy to take anyone in just send me a message on discord  Psykonijn#1161

On 8/6/2018 at 8:38 PM, Nolife05 said:

been getting into crossout again and the problem really is to find a decent team to play so would be fun to have a good clan and such. normally always on after CET 18h, earlier now cuz of getting of work early. can easily make stuff around 6 to 8-9K ish.

discord i have other programs i should be able to download.

im done to jone have tryide to get in to a clan but hav not maninget to my name is _axelnyman086230