FuhrerCoballosky

Traslations to spanish not acurated or just missed.

Grettings from chile.

Since this is my first post, i want to start saying that i really love this game from the cbt.

Everytime i play i see some mistraslations or non existent traslation in the spanish ver of the game, here ill just point some of them and propose a traslation.

• bigfoot st.png: actually this one isnt mistraslated but you cant read it entirely.
    Spoiler

Bigfoot ST.png

•  
  • Ejecutor.png : change "Fires armor-piercing projectiles exploding after penetration of 80 pts. or 80 cm. of armor." To "Dispara proyectiles perforantes que explotan luego de 80 Pts. o 80 cm. de blindaje."
    Spoiler

Ejecutor.png

•  
  • Tsunami.png: change  "every 5 sec. of staying still increase damage by 20% stack up to 4 times. "   To   "Cada 5 seg. quieto, incrementa el daño por 20%. Hasta 3 veces acumulable."
    Spoiler

Tsunami.png

•  
  • Sin titulo.png : change the description of the faction called "los hijos del amanecer" to :
    Spoiler

Sin título.png

• Un grupo de científicos liderados por Riley encontró una forma de soportar los letales efectos de Crossout con trajes herméticamente cerrados.
    • Ahora ellos viajan a través del Wasteland, estudiando anomalías y desarrollando increíbles mecanismos de los artefactos descubiertos ahí.

This ones are just some of the things i see daily in game, i hope this will help traslate crossout.

Edited by FuhrerCoballosky
just some format changes

Saludos @FuhrerCoballosky,

Soy la Community Coordinator de la comunidad española, además de la encargada de traducir el juego al español.

El juego aún no está completamente traducido al español y los textos que se van traduciendo no se actualizan en el juego hasta que se implementa un parche, por lo que los textos que mencionas ya se encuentran traducidos pero hasta la próxima actualización no aparecerán en el juego en español. No es necesario que mandes reportes de los textos que no están traducidos ya que ya sabemos cuáles aún están sin traducir y se van traduciendo según nos es posible.

Sobre los errores o fallos visuales por los que no se vea completamente el texto en el juego debido a que en español ocupa más espacio. Te pido por favor que los reportes AQUI (en el foro de la comunidad española) donde además lo puedes hacer directamente en español. 

¡Gracias por el aviso!

------ 

Greetings,

I'm the Community Coordinator of the Spanish community, in addition to the one in charge of translating the game into Spanish.

The game isn't yet completely translated into Spanish and the texts that are being translated aren't updated in the game until a patch is implemented, so the texts you mention are already translated but until the next update will not appear in the game in Spanish. It isn't necessary that you send reports of the texts that aren't translated since we already know which ones are still untranslated and are being translated as we can.

About the errors or visual failures for which the text in the game isn't completely seen due to the fact that it occupies more space in Spanish. I ask you please to report them HERE (in the forum of the Spanish community) where you can also do it directly in Spanish.

Thanks for the warning!