ARES_IV

Symmetrical fuel tank for all your fuel needs

I am against it because after Epic comes Legendary and Relic.

It would be better to fuse rare fuel and get +50% fuel (15 ;) or hitpoints, so we could omitting common one and save space.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

And then i can carry all 3 and get 

5 + 10 + 15 fuel?

:D

I dont think so.

Also, get those little barrel into a save place in your build is like "part of the game".

So, dont use the small barrel and go with the large on - there you got your symmetric(?).

I would not mind getting more fuel per match... but considering devs permanent income nerfs I dont see it happen.

So 15 fuel for the symetrical fuel tank.

Regarding getting the little barrel into a save place.... that is not the issue. The lack of eye pleasing is.

And even at that safe place.... you normally mount the large fuel tank next to it.... so still the higher hitpoints of the fuel tank are all but in vain because the moment the small fuel barrel goes so does your big one... usually combined with everything else volatile in range.

I use my 3 length space for place my rare generator, but i liked your idea.
You are obcecated with symmetric look (just like me), it's a good reason but there is a beauty in asymmetrical look, just look the human body, we have the heart more for one side than other, liver, spleen, stomach... all of them are asymmetric. 

How about make a second fuel tank count so that when you use two you will get 15 fuel. Then it is your decision whether take the small barrel or a second tougher tank that has more ps.

I have a better suggestion.

First, make a restriction, players can be install only one fuel tank, just like engines and invisibility devices. 

Second, make a new tank, then we have the commun tank that gives 5 fuel per match, rare tank that gives 10 fuel per match and epic tank that gives 15 fuel per match (and maybe a legendary tank that gives 20 fuel per match).

This can solve.

Possible super fuel farming with legendary and relic tanks that developers fear so much.

Save space, don't need to install multiple "bombs" in your car.

Symmetric look.

If you prefer my suggestion, give it a like.

Edited by aldermatias
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 8/21/2018 at 2:14 AM, ARES_IV said:
  • While it may take more of a beating..... the results of taking to much beating should be also more serious. It should explode about as violently as two fuel tanks combined with a larger explosion radius.
  • It is a purple... it needs a perk! What about this: "Fuel spill" - on destruction (not on disconnect) not only detonates violently but also creates a burning area arround it similar to incinerators but smaller.

So it would be more difficult to one-shot hovers with a TOW missile, but on the other hand, in those situations when a hover loses its engines and just drops to the ground, it would at times fall right into a pool of burning fuel... Ok, I'll take it! :biggrin:

On 8/25/2018 at 10:49 PM, aldermatias said:

You are obcecated with symmetric look (just like me), it's a good reason but there is a beauty in asymmetrical look, just look the human body, we have the heart more for one side than other, liver, spleen, stomach... all of them are asymmetric. 

Ahem... But that's what people look like on the inside. Should we be concerned?

Edited by Omega616

1 hour ago, Omega616 said:

Ahem... But that's what people look like on the inside. Should we be concerned?

You don't put your fuel tanks and generators inside your car?

I would prefer to be able to fuse my blue fuel tank and have alternative fuel tank shapes for each faction.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

maybe the solution is: 20 fuel epic fuel tank, but blue fuel tank and barrel no longer stack and of course the new epic one doesn't stack either. So you would have 5, 10 or 20.

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Heinx said:

maybe the solution is: 20 fuel epic fuel tank, but blue fuel tank and barrel no longer stack and of course the new epic one doesn't stack either. So you would have 5, 10 or 20.

This is what I suggested.