Looking for a clan/group to play with on a daily basis

ORCA1911

Im looking for a group to play with daily, i make my own builds and im willing to share them for those interested , im relatively good at building stylish cars and functional cars as well. Looking forward to teaming up.

Hi there ORCA1911,

I am Sephirax and I saw this post you made about looking for a clan to join. I represent The Art of Warfare (TAW) and I would like to invite you join our community. In the next part you will see a small bit of information about TAW's Crossout Division and TAW as a whole, as well as instructions for joining TAW.

We are a large gaming community with over 2700 members in 48 games (and adding more games every month). In Crossout, we have more than 80 players, 36 of which are dedicated to Clan Wars. Our members range in skill and experience from newbies with only a few weeks in the game to members who have been here since before the open beta. TAW is a very veteran friendly community, with many of our members having served ranging from years to entire careers and in national militaries from all around the world. 

If you think TAW might be a good clan for you, just respond to this message to let me know. If you are certain you would like to give us a try, just go to www.taw.net and register to get the process started. You will receive an email about getting you into our TeamSpeak and into the clan, fully, once you register on the website.

Respectfully

Sephirax

Thanks ill give it a try :)