Ka1deron

Discussion - [News] Site update and a new section ‘Artifact collections’

8a67c48b1a3f6f77edfe4ad61b76.jpg

Spoiler

Survivors,
We are happy to welcome you to the updated Crossout website! Menu sections now combine similar topics.

- The page ‘About’ contains gameplay details about the project. Here you can learn about the game's features, read up on factions and clans, explore the world map, and find answers to the most frequently asked questions.

Thanks to these small yet important changes, we will be able to add new sections in the future, which can be easily and conveniently found in the menu.

For those who want to learn more about the lore of Crossout, we added a section called ‘Crossout artifacts’

Not everyone in the new world is yearning for chaos and destruction, some people want to preserve knowledge of the past. Scouts from the ‘Order of the Fallen Star’ are a great example. The well-armed nomadic lone wolves devoted their lives to searching for artifacts and historical records on various media. Nobody knows for sure where these ‘Starstruck’ soldiers take the artifacts, but the curious Scar AB pays good money for any containers with their logo.

To have a look at some of the artifacts Scar AB has already assembled, proceed to the page ‘Artifact collections’. It will be regularly updated with new exhibits. Stay tuned to never miss another update of the collection, perhaps snippets of information from the past can shed light on what really happened 20 years ago.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1

I just read it, finnaly we have some details about the lore,this is nice. Do you consider using some of these elements in the game, like the "Order of the fallen star" or the "Waderkvarn" company and the "oracle"? 

• Upvote 2

I thought for a minute the game was coming over all Stalker-ish and we'd be collecting artifacts for perks.

Hmm, These Artifacts aren't just Lore, They are clues to a puzzle (A new Faction).

• Faction: Waderkvarn Corporation // Speed. Power. Reliability. (Below is the Starburnt Logo).
  • doc_box_archive_1.png.01e786392a79cc7ecb

• This artifact explains the weaponry for the new Faction
    • These experiments involve, among other things, force fields and certain types of radiation. What consequences could this have for science? Let’s try to work it out together...
  • collection1_artifact2.png.c9e82dcd1706ec
Edited by *KICHZY
  • Upvote 5

I am really impressed by your lore improvements. Keep up this great work! :good:

5 minutes ago, *KICHZY said:

Hmm, These Artifacts aren't just Lore, They are clues to a puzzle (A new Faction).

Faction: Waderkvarn // Speed. Power. Reliability. (Below is there Logo).

doc_box_archive_1.png.01e786392a79cc7ecb

The QR Code on the artifact below leads to a Crossout Website: https://waderkvarn.net/

1179288782_collection3_artifact4(1).png.

That is....,. very neat! :good:Nice job Targem! :good:

Edited by ARES_IV

Crossout lore is worse than a teen fanfic.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 4

2 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

That is....,. very neat! :good:Nice job Targem! :good:

You need to figure out the Employer ID and Password. :006j:

More lore is always welcome, especially if that's the next special event or permanent faction. Now balance triple Cricket hover damage and Harvesters and all will be well. And make Kapkans an explosive mine, not a harpoon. Thanks.

1 hour ago, *KICHZY said:

-snip-

Oh lol... Then this faction looks as much, if not even more hi-tech than even Dawn Children... 

:excl::excl:TAKE COVER! "This is mad max not star wars / this doesn't fit" Complaints incoming!!! :excl::excl:

Joking aside, I would really like to see what this stuff leads up to :P 

37 minutes ago, xXMrSkeletonXx said:

Now balance triple Cricket hover damage

Btw I always wondered why those words go together so much.. I mean... Hovers don't increase cricket damage at all... Would be a nice perk tho... Alright alright!! Put those torches down! It was a joke god dammit!! D: 

Edited by xCrossFaith

using the inspect element thing on the Wanerkvarn.net page, it seems that the username will be some sort of email address 

Edited by Rukath

5 hours ago, aldermatias said:

Please no! Don't bring another Star Wars faction again!

Ohh yes. Please bring another High Tech faction into the game. And this time with nice looking structure parts please..... read no brown and rust.

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 5

I wonder if there are already clues in-game, or even the forums, which lead to the employee ID & pw for that waderkvarn website...

Also, what does waderkvarn even mean? I thought it was German, but Google translate didn't return anything.

4 hours ago, ShurikenStar said:

Also, what does waderkvarn even mean? I thought it was German, but Google translate didn't return anything.

It's Swedish, it translates to "windmill"

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

On 8/30/2018 at 8:18 AM, PanPsychol said:

It's Swedish, it translates to "windmill"

Proper Hovercraft turbine type faction or maybe those who use the wind? Sails for movement parts? 

Glad to see that you continue building up the game lore! I am so excited to see what more comes out of this stash of information. Hew faction, new weapons, new decor? Whatever it is, i am hyped :) 

On 9/4/2018 at 1:33 PM, Shambapoo said:

Proper Hovercraft turbine type faction or maybe those who use the wind? Sails for movement parts? 

Or for farming faction

Really it's good work, we see a lot of improvement it's impressive, keep it up.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

ShowBox Tutuapp Mobdro

Edited by myking33

On 8/30/2018 at 7:18 PM, PanPsychol said:

"windmill"

are there not windmills on some maps...