Woodyrojo

[Feedback] PS4 Gamepad Vibration

Hello, Survivors!

Please, feel free to share your opinion about the recently added gamepad vibration on PS4 :) What's good, what's not, what should be improved/tweaked/etc? Your feedback may help us to adjust the settings and improve the overall effect of this feature on your gaming experience.

Thank you in advance!

• Like 1

I'm a terrible person to ask about it but I won't leave ya hanging there :D

I don't like vibrations in any game so I'm just glad you give me the option to switch it off immediately. Sorry I couldn't give you anything more constructive. Appreciate that you're tweaking with the game tho!

• Upvote 3

It bothers me that friendly fire activates it. I deactivate it for that reason

Edited by Gus_Vamp
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Gus_Vamp said:

It bothers me that friendly fire activates it. I deactivate it for that reason

I have to agree. Taking FF has caused me to panic several times without actually being in danger. Despite this I still have it on. No other concerns so far.

I turned it off, just being honest it felt like useless content and wasted effort. although the vibrate when entering a match was nice but ultimately not worth it.lets face it ps4 controllers arnt the best in the world and honestly the vibrations affect my aiming and movement. plus theres an issue with blueberrys playing bumoer cars lately and I don't want to be vibrated constantly because these people.

Edited by NexZro

Good point made by gus. An option to turn off activation by friendly fire, always off for FF, or giving FF and enemy fire two distinct levels of rumble would be nice. 

I like this new feature though. I have a clanmate that turns it off to save battery power and allow his controller to last longer between charges. But I normally don't play with sound so this helps with many things, including getting back to the game at the start of a match if I'm multitasking (getting a drink or something).

To me, it feels a little weak though, but I guess it's good not to go from no rumble to shake everything off my table rumble

Also, I think it would be nice to have some little rumble doubletap or something for module and weapon cooldowns, reloads, full turns, etc. so you have an indication when things are ready without having to watch a meter fill. Maybe even for enemy missile locks and additional changes to target status on radar and toggle options to choose which of all these you'd like included so they don't become overwhelming. 

Edited by submaxcw

15 hours ago, Gus_Vamp said:

It bothers me that friendly fire activates it.

Noted. We're planning to disable FF vibration :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

No complaints here, The level of Vibration is spot on. Good work Devs :012j:

• Like 1

On 8/30/2018 at 6:14 PM, Woodyrojo said:

Noted. We're planning to disable FF vibration :) 

So, for the unbelieving. It is obvious and confirmed.....

Contrary to a certain belief of some players....The devs DO listen, DO hear, and DO act upon certain particular suggestions made by players.

happy grinding

Could be a bit stronger, imo. 

But I think more pvp maps are a bigger need. 

Boring grinding 

Devs hello,

The dual shock 4 has a touch pad, and swiping; up, down, left, right; can be used as buttons.

Could you add options for those unused buttons plz, like hiding names that block ur vision etc

Thx! 

Edited by *Zhetesh
  • Upvote 1

On 3/4/2019 at 7:30 PM, *Zhetesh said:

Devs hello,

The dual shock 4 has a touch pad, and swiping; up, down, left, right; can be used as buttons.

Could you add options for those unused buttons plz, like hiding names that block ur vision etc

Thx! 

Friendly  monthly reminder..

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/4/2019 at 7:30 PM, *Zhetesh said:

Devs hello,

Thx! 

Friendly 4 month reminder...

• Upvote 2