Ka1deron

Questions to the developers, Autumn 2018

First time on the forum , glad I’ve discovered it this past week here, Crossout is a great game however I have been playing for awhile and have gotten to prestige 6 in the engineer clan and I’m quite curious as to why there is no rewards upon every prestige unlike all the other clans? Is this meant to be or maybe it’s different on PlayStation 4?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, New_Wave_Gaming! There're no rewards for achieving prestige levels with the Engineers, because it's a default faction that levels up automatically with any other faction you choose by yourself.

Will this police siren from the holloween brawl be available to us? if yes, then when?

Spoiler

screenshot-181017-102812.jpg

Ka1deron (Posted )

VegasCourier, hello! If your question refers to whether or not the police siren will be avalable for PC version as well - at the moment there are no plans for that as this decor part is exclusive for PS4 platform. Each version of Crossout has its own exclusive part - it also has to do with the platform publisher's agreement.

Hi, I was unable to post my clan recruitment advertisement within 'ps4 clans' it was only possible to post within 'looking for a clan'. Would it be possible to move said post to the correct location? I'm using an old iPad so it may be there are restrictions preventing me to use the forum as intended.

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! Your topic has been moved to "PS4 - looking for a clan" thread;) It's possible, that you weren't able to post before because of the insufficient amount of battles you've played. I recommend you to connect your forum account with you PS4 account's e-mail;)

Heres some feedback about the new change to STEEL CRADLE,now,its very hard and almost imposible to do the 3x turret part,i fail it now a lot.In the first place,no one attacked the turrets because they are small,and people use crickets a lot,so they would miss everytime.And thats why people dont attack turrets,the rocket spam now is insane the range and the fire rate of the new rocket turrets is insane.

What you should do is,bring back the mg turrets,make their hitbox large.Or change the idea of that part.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TheHydraCRO! The main thing is that we do not adjust raiders or turrets depending on the type of weapon players are using. This means that if you see that your cricket build is not effective enough against new turrets, then, maybe, you should pay attention to some other weapons that would allow you to deal with them.

1# Would you consider adding Co-driver perks that benefits these weapons, Impulse, Retcher, Hurricane, Pyre, Spike-1, Corvo, & Mandrake?

2# Does Jade Co-driver effect Helios, Prometheus & Scorpion?

3# (Related to number 2) Does Misty effect Nidhogg & Fafnir?

4# Currently the Porcupine barrel that is launched from the weapon can be destroyed by a friendly Spark, this is frustrating and can be used against friendlies as well as a means of griefing or team killing, is it possible to fix or better yet increase the barrels HP just like you guys did with the fortune wheels?

5# Would you ever consider allowing us to build some of the old stickers in factions? Currently alot of the old stickers are far & few. (not counting the season ones/knight riders ones of course, I know those are special occasion stickers.)

Thank you for your time and for keeping us updated.

Edited by TWISTED_METAL_X

Ka1deron (Posted )

TWISTED_METAL_, hello and thank you for your questions! 1). The rework of the co-drivers is still planned, even though it was delayed due to the more important tasks at hand. In the moment, we don't plan to change the co-drivers skills in the nearest updates, but once there will be more details regarding the rework of this aspect, we' ll be sure to share them with the players;) 2). It affects Helios and Prometheus; 3). No, it doesn't affect those weapons; 4). This question has been brought up before and there are plans to change this mechanic, but it shouldn't be expected in the nearest future; 5). It is possible that some of the stickers would be added to the factions' workbenches later in the future, but like you've already mentioned, you can already craft them on special event workbenches;)

Guest banned account

My account was banned by the anticheat program I do not cheat and i have given you the nessassary info to reinstate my account the program boots me with a network error because i bought a high level walker in a pack or when i play high level maps

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! I recommend you to get in touch with EAC technical support unit and describe your problem in detail: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/

Hello there.

Question:
1. Why is it when i or someone els kill a person on the enemie team at the start of a round like 20-30sec into a match and that person leaves he gets replaced by a bot "that is alive" 
Just did a round where we killed 8 players on our team but there was still 3 alive on the enemie team, do that seem like fair to you??? "a team of 8 vs a team of 11 eventhough 8 is the max on each team" FIX THIS ASAP!

Answar to the last post:
1. The sideways cabins is an exploit of an bugg/error that is in the game. its an error as cabins cannot be turned around in build mode and it becomes an exploit when people work around the system "cabins cant be turned in build mode" to gain unfair advantage over other people.
Google "exploits in a game" and see for your self, i will leave a copy paste of it here:
In video games, an exploit is the use of a bug or glitches, game system, rates, hit boxes, speed or level design etc. by a player to their advantage in a manner not intended by the game's designers.

This is an exploit as you did not intend to make cabins be able to turn around in build mode so this is clear to every one with a little brain that this is an error/bugg/issue that people turn into exploits by forcing something that is not intended by the game designers.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, _______BloodPie_. 1. We plan to tweak these setting in one of the nearest updates. 2. It's not a bug/exploit. It's all about customizable controls scheme. Any vehicle on movement parts that can strafe are able to move sideways. It is confirmed that it's a feature of the in-game constructor and customizable controls.

1.) Open World? Any news on it?

2.) Any future plans for a BigFoot Nerf?

Ka1deron (Posted )

MontyCasper, hello! 1). If your question refers to one of the modes that was announced in one of our previous devblogs, then yes, the work is in progress. We will share more details on its way to release;) 2). The next update which will include a number of balance tweaks is planned to be released at the beginning of November. At the moment there are no plans regarding Bigfoot wheels, but the final contents of the update are still being worked at.

Are there any plans on improving the physics engine to make for more realistic driving and collision? Wedges are still dominant and ground vehicles got very low acceleration compared to real life.

It would be a lot of fun mastering your own vehicles handling and to do controlled slides to turn quicker. Not to mention races would be way more engaging!

Ka1deron (Posted )

Hello! It's worth mentioning that we don't intend to go with autosimulaton direction and make the game as realistic as possible because it will go against Crossout's initial design. But we will continue to bring improvements to the various aspects of the in-game physics and, of course, you'll be able to learn the details from our patchnotes.

so l was looking around in the ps4 exhibition searching various parts,and i came across various paints,decor,and even a sticker that i've never seen or heard of before so in order to satisfy my curiosity i figured  i'd ask where these parts came from and how they where obtained

Spoiler

Crossout_20181019231137.jpg

Crossout_20181019231156.jpg

Crossout_20181019231217.jpg

Crossout_20181019231232.jpg

Crossout_20181019231255.jpg

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, lord_Ripandtear! There're some decor parts, paints and stickers that are currently PC exclusives. In one of the next updates we'll fix the list of available cosmetics for console versions. Thank you!

Is it true the plans are to raise the tonnage and lower the durability on hovers? because that just sounds like a nerf  :01414:

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Rob_blk33_! We advise everyone not to consider any leaked information as something final and as the only changes that are being considered atm. Please, wait for the final devblog where we'll announce all the planned tweaks.
  • Thanks 1

Hello BjKalderon.

Any plan to change the reaper on purple bots in raids normal /hard for scavengers faction ? And putting them a scavenger legendary weapon like mammoth or hurricane ? 

Cause it's worth than before. Why ? ...some explanations :

1/ With the reaper perk = no limit of radiator. It's a fury bot

Spoiler

:attack:

2/ When he coward like some players running away, the reaper can fire all the way, cause it's stick on the icebox cabin. and the speed of the car bot increase

And 3rd point, they can arriving on a height spot, like in the map " boat cemetery " in " The war for fire " raids and killing the pump in 2 sec.

You will say, something like this : Bot like it, people need to focus them, and or changing their weapons face to them.

People in raids nor often communicate or not understund the dangerosity of weapons bots.  So people no helping each others. And for the 2nd, yes... but weapons couldn't be good too for other bots and boss bots, etc.

So i prefer mandrake bot. But mandrake not in scavengers factions. :07:

Thank you for listening, I don't know is people sharing this opinion since the last update 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, JarJarBZH! I'm not BJ, but I'll answer your question, hope you don't mind it :) You're right regarding our explanation in most of the cases. It's important to remember that all the bosses and officers (mini-bosses) should be harder to stop and deal with. If it is impossible to complete any medium/hard raid with random players due to lack of mutual undestanding, you can always gather your party through the in-game chat and discuss your tactics and roles in the raid. However, we'll check these bots' effectiveness and apply some minor tweak if they are needed.

I have upgraded to 2 hurricanes and 5 radiators ... but the difference is almost 0 why? .. should you have weapons if you upgrade to catch a difference at least 15% because we consider to upgrade to a legendary weapon it takes 3 ... but the result is almost nothing

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, HoIIowman! Could you, please, clarify whether you mean that you've expected radiators to work with the Hurricane or you mean bonuses of the current 'Upgrade' system where you merge 3 same parts to receive 1 upgraded?
  • Confused 4

Hello Devs, I have a simple question : I've play on xbox and spend money on the game because it is a nice free game so if the game is cool why not spend some money, it still better than buy a bad game for full price ! so i would ask if it is possible to "take back" what i've done on xbox to computer, it's even more interresting on comp with the high community and there's less harverster low PS than on xbox (yes maybe a little troll sorry). thanks for the answer and have a nice day.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, HellSon666999! Unfortunately there's no option to transfer your progress or purchased packs to any other platform

Hello devs!

1) I cant type in the PC general discussion threads or new weapon suggestion threads. Back when it was bugged and no console users could type PC threads, I downloaded the game on PC and played 20 games to be able to type. Now that it’s been changed to so that console users can type in the chat and that PC users need to play 20, I’m stuck in a limbo. Is there anyway to deactivate my pc account?

2)  I’m sending the bug report to the correct channels regarding the Helios, hopefully it gets fixed :)

3) Been reading interesting things regarding open world, any word on complex raids?

Edited by VileCrib_3

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, VileCrib_3! 1. All the account-related questions should be addressed to our Support: https://support.gaijin.net/hc/en-us/requests/new BTW, I see your comments in the 'General discussions' topic. Does the problem still exist or not? 3. First of all, I'd like to say that the exploration mode is not an 'open-world' one. Soon we'll start to share the existing information about this mode. Speaking about complex raid, there's still a lot of work to do, so we don't plan any devblogs about this mode in the nearest future.

#1 I see a CK rework is planned, I've read the details but I was wondering what will become of the legendary & relic CK's after the patch? Will they be purchased through the store or are they going to be craftable?

(I know it might be too early to ask but I just wanted clarification.)

#2 when is the Bully pack coming to consoles?

Edited by TWISTED_METAL_X

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, TWISTED_METAL_X! 1. Atm we can't talk about any particular CK's future. After a month passes, we plan to close the workbench with CK and paints containers. Then for a month more all the players will be able to buy/sell CKs and CK containers on the market. And only after 2 months we'll make them non-tradeable. In the future we plan to move some CKs to the 'Shop' layout, but this doesn't mean we'll move all of them. Moreover we plan to improve or change completely those CKs that will be present in the Shop. 2. Yes :)

don't know if anyone has asked this before so here we go:

would ricochet mechanics be possible in Crossout?

I have three different versions of such a thing (if possible)

1) if you hit an enemy at the proper angle, cannon shells have a chance to bounce off (after doing some collision damage), or 2) a special module or certain armor pieces allows players to have a chance of certain rounds ricocheting (eg. cannons, and some medium arms fire; thus preventing explosion damage), or finally 3) it would be a perk of some weapon (high powered rifle, cannon, etc.) and it would bounce off of both players and terrain. in both 1) and 3) it would raise player skill ceiling with those weapons as it would mean collaterals would become a greater possibility and players would have to be careful on how they aim and what they aim at

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Rukath! This is one of the suggestions that we've noticed earlier and added in the list of possible future changes. Still, right now we don't plan to implement such features, due to some technical reasons. But we'll consider them later, thank you!

Hello just wanted too know why is the server down?

Ka1deron (Posted )

Orenkel, hello! At the moment, we don't see any problem with the server connectivity, but if this issue still remains for you, I recommend you to create a proper bug-report in this section of our forum: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports/

Hi Development team.

Seems like we have a problem with reapers and hovers. With the constant fire from Reapers with out over heating has created a exploit. You can now have a hover that fly's and shoots from the air.

Questions.

When are you going to put the over heating back on the reapers.

When are the Mammoths going to get a buff like you said some time ago.

Best Regards

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Anzerwolf1. No plans atm on either canceling current Reaper's perk and buffs for the Mammoth. Speaking about 'flying' vehicles, we'll check the issue and apply some tweaks to the in-game mechanics, if needed. Speaking about the Mammoth, atm, it's one of the most effective legendary weapons in the game.
  • Confused 1

Hi,

Want to know if there will be any new maps for PVP mode?

thanks

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, BR86! We're working on some concepts, but atm our top-priority plans are the Exploration mode and the complex raid. Both were announced earlier in our devblogs and news. And it is possible that soon we'll hear more information about the Exploration mode and its mechanics and rewards.

Hey I have a question about the kapcan why does it not get destroyed when it sits in a puddle of fire ( by the same enemy) like a porkipine 

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Gambittheory5! It's a feature of the weapon. The Porcupine's barrels are a bit different 'mines' that the Kapkan's ones. They are not vulnerable to fire puddles, like drones and turrets.
  • Haha 1

First of all good job to the team for the new hover changes! I look forward to seeing how they will be affected in game in the coming months!

Just got a few questions for you though when you get the time.

1.) The Woody Pack - When do we get this for Xbox One? I am still really interested in buying the pack so I can get the Rattler Horn & the Wood Paint.

2.) Game Player-base Situation - Do you guys/gals plan to shut down the game in the next few years? If so will you pre-warn players long before the game would be scheduled to shut down?

3.) After Hover Changes - What's next on the list for the Dev's once these new hover changes are put into affect? (I'm guessing the Open World?)

Thank you for your time! Have a great weekend & keep the amazing updates and changes coming!

-Monty Casper

Ghost of the Wasteland

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, MontyCasper! 1. We plan to include new CKs for cabins in the next update for the consoles. Probably, the pack will also be included :) 2. No plans to shut the game down, we don't even consider such an option right now. 3. Probably, recent hover changes, that were on the test server, are not final. Currently we analyze all the feedback and statistical data. Speaking about the next new feature - probably it will be the Exploration mode. But, please, remember that it's not an 'open world' mode :) It's a mode on a big map (like the BR one) with no time limits and with different tasks to complete.
  • Thanks 1

First of all, love this game and have been playing it since the beginning. 2 questions:

1. With spears or some builds it seems you sometimes get stuck on things that arent there and sometimes the vehicle jumps or almost flips for no apparent reason. This hapennes especially on maps with a lot of hills. Is this something you are aware of?

2. Balance: A lot of people have issues with hovers, I for one dont like to play with them, crossout is something else for me. But my question is why did you introduce the possibility to strafe, it seems like that mechanic is what breaks balance when it comes to hovers.

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, Puritan1978! 1. Yes, we're aware of this, but, please, could you leave your bug reports regarding such issues here: https://forum.crossout.net/index.php?/forum/59-bug-reports/ The report should containt a screenshot of the particular place on the map and a screenshot of the map where you've marked this place. Our specialists will check the report and it may help them to fix any terrain bugs asap. Thank you in advance! 2. The main idea is that not all the movement parts should be the same, their mechanics shoud be different. And not only hovers are able to strafe: augers and mech. legs are able to do it too.

Hey I have been seeing some different things in the 10000-12000 power score range.. Big builds with huge frames and structure on the bots.. but my concerns were a particular build that wasn't a bot. It had three wearwolf cabs, six harvesters, three Cheetah motors and whatever else but.. How? That's what I'm wondering.. Have I been hitting test servers with my 10k build early in the morning..? Have y'all been thinking about not limiting the cabs, and motors on a build..? Was it a mod or something..? I captured the last 30 seconds or so if that battle..

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Hello, dmusket! Possibly, these are 3 separate builds of 3 players that coupled themselves with the 'Contact 2M' coupling module? If you're not sure, feel free to share your video with me in PM and I'll be able to answer your question.

On 10/17/2018 at 12:32 AM, New_Wave_Gaming said:

First time on the forum , glad I’ve discovered it this past week here, Crossout is a great game however I have been playing for awhile and have gotten to prestige 6 in the engineer clan and I’m quite curious as to why there is no rewards upon every prestige unlike all the other clans? Is this meant to be or maybe it’s different on PlayStation 4?

I'm also upset that I have been gaining levels and not receiving any perks or rewards.. What's the point.. Oh wow prestige..!!! Naa. Maybe if you don't want to give the prestige players an edge from gaining structure parts maybe we could get something cool from the level up.. Like horns or paints..? What do ya think..?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

dmusket, atm we don't plan to introduce any rewards for the Engineers prestige levels. However, you still receive a container for earch prestige level with all the other factions and also can receive some new structure parts (if we talk about the Nomads).
  • Sad 1