Okamii_

Rising PhoeniX clan needs 2 active members

Hello everyone, we need 2 active players with discord and some legenday weps or higer(at leas 1 CW build), we mostly play clan wars but we play everyday in group in a very friendly enviroment look for me in the game i am Okamii_ .

Our clan its top 100 and we reached spot 24 in one season.

We speak spanish and enlglish (spanish mostly)

im in :p 

pm me further info / steps. 

Edited by DutchMuch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Okamii_ said:

look for me in the game our power score its 10K to 14K.

nvm not going to waste my time searching for someone, sorry guy im not that desperate. 

sorry also if that sounded rude didnt mean to be- just got straight 2 point lol sorry <3

Edited by DutchMuch
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, DutchMuch said:

nvm not going to waste my time searching for someone, sorry guy im not that desperate. 

sorry also if that sounded rude didnt mean to be- just got straight 2 point lol sorry <3

Well, lookin for people in the game takes less then a minute i want to belive that you dont know how. anyways good luck dont waste your time.

I’m interested in joining, i do not speak spanish though... i currently play melee (dual harvester,spark,cheetah engine,cloak, radar detector and radiator)

my cw builds are 10-12k

i can also play retcher, although my hover skills need improving. 

My ingame name is Scauldron.

Hi, i'm from portugal, very active player, my portuguese clan just colapsed and i'm looking for a new one, i have got 8 epic items and 5 complete (arround 12k) clan wars build. I understand and speak decent spanish and english.

My nic is buedafixe_pt.