BadChocky

Colour of Quantum cabin

Will you please make the colour of the Quantum cabin, and Dawn's Children parts in general, affected by applying paint colours in some way?

I'm tired of those yellow frame work parts making my build look mismatched.

DawnChildrenParts2.jpg

• Upvote 9

I used to have problems related to these, but I learnt to like it, sorry...

(It helps if you have the paints "dust" or "bumblebee", so you can match some details here and there)

What bugs me is that it isn't the same tone of yellow on all DC's weapons and structures.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

same thing with lunatics 'red', thing is we can choose to use, or not, whatever parts we have, none of the colors work for me with all factions parts, i try find solutions using other parts.

sadly in battle the color (or lack of) of the parts or even the parts used mean very little to the bullets, explosives & whirling blade things shredding your ride.

CK parts? maybe...

On 9/7/2018 at 9:35 PM, BadChocky said:

Will you please make the colour of the Quantum cabin, and Dawn's Children parts in general, affected by applying paint colours in some way?

I'm tired of those yellow frame work parts making my build look mismatched.

DawnChildrenParts2.jpg

Yes please. I am seriously annoyed that Dawn Children cant be properly painted.

On 11/9/2018 at 11:33 AM, Cpt_Nero said:

Suggestion moving up, lets see what Devs will say about it.

Maybe also add a suggestion to paint different parts of one part. Kinda like the pictures above but whatever combo of colors we want.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/9/2018 at 6:33 PM, Cpt_Nero said:

Suggestion moving up, lets see what Devs will say about it.

what did they say? I mean it's an old thread, but idea is still very good

I like the red on lunatics and yellow tubes on dc...

What i don't like are the many large rust patches that can't be painted OR stickered. I think at least stickers should cover those completely. 

On 4/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, Sirocc1 said:

what did they say? I mean it's an old thread, but idea is still very good

They probably couldnt read it because it wasnt in russian so they just ignored it and didnt even bother to give a feedback, like with 99% of the suggestions

On 10/5/2018 at 12:34 PM, ARES_IV said:

Yes please. I am seriously annoyed that Dawn Children cant be properly painted.

The bars are fine as they are but I would like to be able to paint the D.C. parts completely.

Edited by Killion454
  • Upvote 1

On 10/4/2018 at 1:09 PM, Use_The_Map said:

same thing with lunatics 'red', thing is we can choose to use, or not, whatever parts we have, none of the colors work for me with all factions parts, i try find solutions using other parts.

sadly in battle the color (or lack of) of the parts or even the parts used mean very little to the bullets, explosives & whirling blade things shredding your ride.

CK parts? maybe...

Yep, its annoying to be forced to build using paints that visually somehow match the Dawns stupid yellow, snd Lunatics red, which stays on no matter what, with most paints. If they were like brushed metal or nickel coloured,instead of red/yellow, more paints would match them. Even in wasteland people still will be wanting to look good while marauding.