Sign in to follow this  
hauser22

Change the reward

change the reward  

28 members have voted

1. 1. I want to have engineer badges instead of copper when I play invasion?

• yes
    • no

Please Change the reward by Invasion?!

Since the new season was implemented, there is too much copper on the market. That's why I'm doing this poll!
I want to have engineer badges instead of copper when I play invasion.

If this poll should be successful, I will add this poll to the suggestions section. your vote counts!

The previous situation was, too many wires too little plastic. Now there is too much copper. if a do all the raids (easy, medium & hard) and invasion i get about 4500 coppers a week. Oh well, if you have a Leviathan, you probably get some copper too. That's why I suggest engineer badges instead of copper when I play invasion. If you still have too little copper, you can get some coper with the badges or If you do not want to exchange badges in copper you can still drive raids and get the copper. Invasion would be an additional source to get badges.

The badges would be limited per week, like the food coupons.

and don't forget like my post :-)

Edited by hauser22
edit content
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Interesting idea.

But it could be indirectly farmed.

(farm pvp for fuel to use in invasion)

Balancing the reward to not kill other raids or the weekly missions would be a lot of consideration and possible tweaks. But still worth a thought.

51 minutes ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Oi I voted that I didn't care, why was that removed xD 

unfortunately yes, if someone does not care, why do you vote then? This alternative answer was not a good idea of me :-)

1 hour ago, DominusPericulum said:

Interesting idea.

But it could be indirectly farmed.

(farm pvp for fuel to use in invasion)

Balancing the reward to not kill other raids or the weekly missions would be a lot of consideration and possible tweaks. But still worth a thought.

The previous situation was, too many wires too little plastic. Now there is too much copper. if a do all the raids (easy, medium & hard) and invasion i get about 4500 coppers a week. Oh well, if you have a Leviathan, you probably get some copper too. That's why I suggest engineer badges instead of copper when I play invasion. If you still have too little copper, you can get some coper with the badges or If you do not want to exchange badges in copper you can still drive raids and get the copper. Invasion would be an additional source to get badges.

The badges would be limited per week, like the food coupons.

Edited by hauser22
edit content
  • Upvote 1

And also when my levi wins it will also gove me some small amount of engineer badges.

I would agree on changing the reward, but imo that shouldn't be engineering badges, I rather have them stay unique to the missions system.

Maybe Plastic as this resource is always in high demand and Invasion has the same fuel cost as the normal raids that supply plastic.
I'd definately do more invasions if the reward was usefull.

Edited by Regonox
  • Upvote 2

Sign in to follow this