xCrossFaith

Wait... WHAT!?

Sooo... I came across this on the off topic section, blocked forum, guy with a "prophet" tag and some mystic message....  So what's the deal? It's conspiracy time? :vanga:

Maybe someone with a better Russian than mine could translate this: https://forum.crossout.ru/index.php?/topic/45070-lozhki-net/&tab=comments#comment-1053712

the Russian section got the same topic but with more text. I hope there's more than just a Bat CK behind this.

Well here is my poem for the cabin that this guys loves to post, I suppose I might as well as post a poem as well.

On a fine and mildly-lit evening,
I came to notice the leafs on the scared trees, slowly turning brown and dead. Precariously,
Like a lifeless corpse.
The sky turns grey, as I watch the dark clouds fly above me,
knowing that Autumn was on its way, and so was October.

These look sweeet. I might need to sell my soul and id have enough coins for them.

4 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

I might need to sell my soul and id have enough coins for them.

I would not be surprised if they'll be craftable in the Halloween Event... But still I'm actually considering getting the Bat Cabin and Pilgrim Cabin and fusing them for extra mass so they are more effective and use them for more fun and arty builds. I mean, why not? They look good but they'll look even better once they release!

Edited by TBKUK
  • Like 1

They just added some other new images of the upcoming skins. Looks cool...I guess. Hope we get actual new modes or maps tho. 

• Like 1

Yeah... The new designs looks pretty cool imo ^^ 

8 minutes ago, NamelesxKing said:

They just added some other new images of the upcoming skins. Looks cool...I guess. Hope we get actual new modes or maps tho. 

As long as it's not another "capture or kill enemies, now with 4 points" or something like that I agree... 

They resemble the bat, pilgrim, jawbreaker, trucker. and wyvern in shape. I wonder if growl will get the same treatment...

A CK for a cabin doesn't make much sense because they tend to be buried in armor. But what else could they be?

Edited by DominusPericulum
correction

23 minutes ago, DominusPericulum said:

They resemble the bat, quantum, jawbreaker, trucker. and wyvern in shape. I wonder if growl will get the same treatment...

A CK for a cabin doesn't make much sense because they tend to be buried in armor. But what else could they be?

It makes A LOT of sense for those of us who build for looks :P 

24 minutes ago, xCrossFaith said:

Yeah... The new designs looks pretty cool imo ^^ 

As long as it's not another "capture or kill enemies, now with 4 points" or something like that I agree... 

It's funny how they're hyping up these skins. But I guess it's better then silence and not knowing what's coming next. Who knows maybe the next Halloween might be more fun then this current Knight event. 

Yeah lmao please no more of those. New PVP modes. Heck give us like real Leviathan battles (Mortal engine size beasts) with 8 players for pve with amazing rewards!

A man can dream. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ByiTyi said:

Have you guys forgotten already about the waderkvarn? 

I thought to access the  website you will need to buy all the packs and sacrifice a goat to Gaijin to unlock the password for that...no? Maybe throw in some 7500 coin packs might do it. 

In all seriousness I think it's a dead end. Unless these latest rhymes have some clues. 

• Like 1

So that weird thread with the cab skins links back here.

Guess cks for cabs are coming, they look cool so far.

Hope they have a good one for the icebox.

New Post < 

Adventure Mode is getting closer :santa:

A man looks in the mirror. What does he see? Himself or the decisions he made that led him to the mirror? What if there are no more memories? What will change then: a reflection or a man?

Wasteland will be filled with lost souls who will have to find answers to these questions. And I see in the flames that soon my fate and the fate of the man without memory will intertwine.

survivor.jpg

Edited by *KICHZY

On 9/25/2018 at 6:38 PM, TBKUK said:

Well here is my poem for the cabin that this guys loves to post, I suppose I might as well as post a poem as well.

On a fine and mildly-lit evening,
I came to notice the leafs on the scared trees, slowly turning brown and dead. Precariously,
Like a lifeless corpse.
The sky turns grey, as I watch the dark clouds fly above me,
knowing that Autumn was on its way, and so was October.

@ProrokVala ^^ some goodness unnoticed ...nice work @TBKUK

Edited by SpeedLocked

5 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

https://waderkvarn.net/

to latest bs from prophet. if som1 still not got it:

sdKFz231

6 rad

Ohh yeah that new leaked cabin/ vehicle <3

But screw the cabin, give me that damn machine gun turret.