Sasherz

Sunken Turret: Data Theft: Wrath Of Kan

I encounterd a sunken turret on the new updated Wrath Of Kan map, this provides the turret with extra protection since its inside the ground.
I did not have time to take a picture of the turret itself, Since Im out of daily fuel, Im not using fuel just to take a picture of the bugged turret.
In hard raids this can be more tricky since over half of the turret is in the ground
soh0IJZ.jpg

it was right infront of my car on the next picture
V96rMSM.jpg

2018.09.27 11.12.11.rar

Edited by Sasherz

2 hours ago, Sasherz said:

I encounterd a sunken turret

Is it a gameplay object?

Logs needed also

added the logsIts the red defendce turrets that the DEVS have created to PROTECT the CRATES needed for the TOWERS in Data Theft

If you still dont know what kind of turrets Im taling aobut, jsut look at this video:
this is NOT a video of data theft , but it uses the SAME turrets.
Its not a video I created, but it shows you what kind of turrets Im refering to.

Spoiler

such a turret is sunken into the ground on this map, jsut look at the pictures of the location of such turret.
again, Im not wasting my money on fuel for a second run, unless I get paid for it

14 hours ago, Sasherz said:

again, Im not wasting my money on fuel for a second run, unless I get paid for it

Hold my fuel tank, I'm going in:

screenshot-180927-224622.thumb.jpg.14fdescreenshot-180927-224652.thumb.jpg.5ee72

Nice find. There are 2 turrets embedded in the ground here. The location you circled on the map is the one on the left in 2nd screenshot.

Ok, I decided.

"Sunk turret" is a bug if it break gameplay: turret can't fire or player can't damage turret.

If you see it, please, make screenshot with coordinates (press F11) and write names of map and raid.

Also, please make separate bugreport for every issue.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:25 PM, Skula1975 said:

If you see it, please, make screenshot with coordinates (press F11) and write names of map and raid.

V96rMSM.jpg

I clearly marked it on the map where this occurs, and you can see the cordinates in the picture over, and if you need the name of the map, jsut look at the top right corner of the next screenshot

soh0IJZ.jpg

Also, please make separate bugreport for every issue.

this is one and the SAME bugg issue, this turret is sunken, and needs to be fixed

23 hours ago, Sasherz said:

nd you can see the cordinates in the picture over

Accepted as 0099330

Theres actualy a second sunken turret.
Here is a video, its not good quality cause of obs keeps screwing up the recording, but you can see them atleast

On 10/4/2018 at 9:00 AM, Skula1975 said:

Not a critical issue

not a critical? issue
a sunken turret gives the turret bonus defence due to the ground is the bullet spounge for the turret, first one I took down have a insane defence exploit, second one have slightly less

On 10/5/2018 at 2:56 PM, Sasherz said:

not a critical? issue
a sunken turret gives the turret bonus defence due to the ground is the bullet spounge for the turret, first one I took down have a insane defence exploit, second one have slightly less

Make screenshots with coordinates, I will recheck

• Confused 1