Sign in to follow this  
Hell_on_Wheels12

Crossout OST- TABS [work in progress]

Welcome fellow guitarists and musicians!
Since some time I took interest in writing tabs for the games' soundtrack. Surprisingly- no one before has done it (i think)! I've already covered all the "scetches" for hte "engineers melody" and am willing to publish it somwhere here (will have to rework it tho). The thing is, I wondered what tunes PPL around here would be especially interested in covering, and if it is even really worth-a-while.
Whichever piece you'd like to ask tabs for, or maybe if you think you could help me out (prolly even do it better) come, join the thread, I'll also post all the tabs here as "updates"
Cya

Edited by Hell_on_Wheels12

Good to see there is one other person who would be interested in this.

I've been searching for the name of the song, and tabs for it, but all I've come up with is "Crossout soundtrack Calm Guitar" and the chords for it on Chordify. I'm sure you know the song, its, well, the only song in the soundtrack with calm guitar in it. A beautiful song imo and would love to find tabs for it. So if you ever do make tabs on the soundtrack, the mysterious "calm guitar" song would be my pick. Good luck attempting such a project!

Sign in to follow this