Woodyrojo

Possible sound issues on Xbox One

Hello, survivors!

If you experience any issues related to sound while playing Crossout on Xbox One, please, describe them here in details and, if it's possible, attach your videos. Also, do not forget to mention which type of Xbox One you're playing on (original, 'S' or 'X'). We'll check each report and do our best to fix the issues asap.

Thank you in advance for your help!

• Thanks 4

The sound drops out occasionally when in big team fights with lots of explosions. The only sound effect that works after is the tire driving on terrain.

Xbox one S

Sorry no video

2 hours ago, N0MERCYDIESEL said:

The sound drops out occasionally when in big team fights with lots of explosions. The only sound effect that works after is the tire driving on terrain.

Xbox one S

Sorry no video

Likewise.

Very much the same for me however I am on Xbox one X.

Also I have managed to break my in game audio through light speed horn honking.

UPDATE

Found out that if I go to home or anything off of crossout whilst in a match I will come back and it will be silent or 'jittery' audio, once I only had to wait a while and it would catch up on the audio after a minute or two but another time I had to fully restart the game as it would not at all fix.

XBOX One X

Hello

I find that the sound glitches out for me and team mates when using my triple porcupine build. Usually happens when multiple vehicles are in a small space with lots of porc barrels and fire. I loose majority of my sounds to include explosions and the sound of the porcupine shooting. I believe it is the sound from all the fires in such a small space that causes this issue. I will record a video next time as this is pretty easy to do.

Im Playing on a Xbox One X, but this problem occurs more for people playing on Xbox one and Xbox S.

Edited by Evan__Williams

3 hours ago, Evan__Williams said:

Hello

I find that the sound glitches out for me and team mates when using my triple porcupine build. Usually happens when multiple vehicles are in a small space with lots of porc barrels and fire. I loose majority of my sounds to include explosions and the sound of the porcupine shooting. I believe it is the sound from all the fires in such a small space that causes this issue. I will record a video next time as this is pretty easy to do.

Im Playing on a Xbox One X, but this problem occurs more for people playing on Xbox one and Xbox S.

I think the problem is that it lets you spam your barrels to quickly. Maybe they just need a longer reload time. 

Hello

I'm currently experiencing sound problems. My horn works whilst in the garage area but as soon as I drive out it stops working and doesn't work at all in missions or raids. I also don't hear an alarm when missiles are locked onto me. Everthing times sounds normal.

I'm on Xbox one original and have been experiencing this for two days now. Please help

Edited by Bonkers247
Typo

Been having sound troubles since the most recent update. 1) Crashed twice in adventure mode, the screen freezes with a sound playing, very odd. Then it lands out at the dashboard and won't collect a video. 2) Ammo pickup sounds are missing in Adventure mode.

Xbox One (non-X, non-S)

version: 0.10.22.101708

video of #2 : https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgRpz9_VSXWO8V_dSaJxDD2VRLSv

There is one glitch I want to report, when your in a squad with people and you go test some vehicles in the exhibition and press test drive, it has a random chance to un ready you or cancel match making 

(even though it ain’t a sound issue I though I should bring it to your attention)

Edited by NOTLAIDAN22

I have been experiencing sound issues since last update, I went almost a full match with what seemed like my sound frozen. Could hear very faint sound from somewhere but not what was happening on my screen, plus have been having lag spikes especially at the start of a match my vehicle will start going forward then either stop a few times or go back to where I started.

Woody,

I played anthem for a couple of months. (Sorry) i noticed the exact same sound glitches happened with tons of explosions and heavy gun fire or special moves happening simultaneously. Albeit mych less than compared to crossout, but nonetheless it happened and sounded and looked just like it did on crossout.Figured this was relevant because it may not just ve a crossout thing....hope that helps.

XB1S