Jimlock

The Reaper, a flawed design???

Had a 1v1 against a Reaper Spider using Tacklers. Here's how it went:

Spoiler

I'd like to remind you folks Tackler does the exact same damage as a Defender. Since I didn't lose a single gun, it's possible one could've done this with with Rare variant.

Now that the PS of weapons has been tweaked, perhaps Reaper could use yet another durability buff! :DD

• Upvote 1

On 9/20/2019 at 9:23 AM, Spedemix said:

Had a 1v1 against a Reaper Spider using Tacklers. Here's how it went:

Hide contents

I'd like to remind you folks Tackler does the exact same damage as a Defender. Since I didn't lose a single gun, it's possible one could've done this with with Rare variant.

Now that the PS of weapons has been tweaked, perhaps Reaper could use yet another durability buff! :DD

Very good work there on degunning him, im sure with less exposed weapons it would have been more of a challenge. The game allows for endless customization for your vehicle, and within that battle, you definitely had a more durable and well protected build than him. it can be hard to judge if the weapon needs a change just based on that battle due to 2 vehicles not being identical. but i do agree that they may need a change. i dont use them personally but would be helpful definitely with the Powerscore change. Might actually give reapers a try lol