Sign in to follow this  
_lollkoll_

HAMMER (HAMR) new clan looking for english speaking members for clan wars

We require level 30 with engineers for people to join, because it is before level 30 that a lot of people give up on the game. Otherwise, we are a semi-new clan in the interest of being a little community within crossout and with the added ability to participate in clan wars, even if clan wars is dominated by whales right now.

Our discord server is https://discord.gg/VezzBUM - feel free to join even if you aren't in the clan/don't plan on joining. Send clan applications only through private message, though.

Edited by _lollkoll_
Make it less complicated.

Hey there,I tried to reply on discord but it says its expired .Anyway ,I am looking to join a Clan .I have been playing for about a year now ,I have had several builds but still haven't figured out what to run with.I have 4300 coins and a 7k wedge shotgun rig right now and am in the process of building a 10 rig for clan wars .I need some guidance with this though ,and a team to run with .I am from Canada so I speak english and I have discord ,my tag is Curbstomp if you need more info .Thank You.

1 hour ago, SwervinPervin said:

Hey there,I tried to reply on discord but it says its expired .Anyway ,I am looking to join a Clan .I have been playing for about a year now ,I have had several builds but still haven't figured out what to run with.I have 4300 coins and a 7k wedge shotgun rig right now and am in the process of building a 10 rig for clan wars .I need some guidance with this though ,and a team to run with .I am from Canada so I speak english and I have discord ,my tag is Curbstomp if you need more info .Thank You.

Hey man; couldn't find "Curbstomp" on crossout or discord but I searched "SwervinPervin" up on crossout and found you; otherwise you could also DM me on discord.

Sign in to follow this