Nusz_pel

Better warning aobut kicking for idling

I and many others are frequently kicked from raids (stell cradle mostly) for inactiwity even if we keep firing (ridiculously durability of levi or towers) because warning is easy to miss (yelow small text on sandy background)

Solutions:

- Make warning in window instead of chat which will be able to switch off soon

- Count idling only when somebody don't move and don't deal any damage

- Disable kick for idling in raids because people already idling wihout kick by self destructing and waiting

Edited by Nusz_pel
  • Upvote 5

Opening up, gathering feedback from players!

This game very aggressive idle-kicking which is prob due to the problem with many AFK farmers we had in the past. New the battle queue system where you don't automatically go into next battle ought to have fixed the problem with AFK-farmers so maybe the idle-kick times could be increased. I think the devs already removed idle-kick times altogether from clan wars. Maybe do the same for raids?

• Upvote 2

Any idle kick should have a signficant warning on the screen.

On 10/22/2018 at 12:16 PM, Spedemix said:

New the battle queue system where you don't automatically go into next battle ought to have fixed the problem with AFK-farmers so maybe the idle-kick times could be increased

AFK-farmers use scripts to not get kicked anyways, so pressing a button on the screen from time to time isnt an issue for 'em :dntknw:

• Upvote 2

I would like to see some better warning to, specialy when it comes to Steel Cradle, where one prity much stands still for 2 minutes strait to fire at the tower.

been kicked once for being "inactive", while holding left mousebutton.

in steel cradle, standing in one spot to shoot down the tower, I did try honking, but for me that didnt work, I had to move my car around abit to prevent being kicked.
Standing 2 minutes stationary and shooting at the tower defended by the insane rocket turrets isnt much fun.

• Upvote 1

On 12/11/2018 at 8:17 AM, rpek32 said:

disabling countdown timer when user press movement buttons and fire buttons.

is completely bad idea, becouse, once again, it is easy to fake those. with same result u could suggest removing afk-kicking at all, lol.

Beeping sound (even if game is minimized) would solve most problems imho

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, rpek32 said:

wut?

it's not easy to make macro for beeping?

main idea is to stop afk kicking when player really doing something (like dealing damage as mentioned above)

im saying adding beeping to current system (which is being ignored by afk-grinders anyways), so usual players like you and me can more easily notice that they should move.

It's not that hard to automate dealing damage, and it's even easier if u have drones or something, therefore damage isnt a good indicator of activity.

• Upvote 1

Totally agree with Azim_D3Tm.  The kick is a valid check that the dev's want/need, but it's warning is totally stupid.  I have been kicked while typing in chat to the team - you can't read messages when you're typing.  And if I'm typing, why am I being kicked?

My best recommendation would be an Audio alert - a beep - while the count down from 10 is active.  A larger, centred message, that is removed from the chat window, would be a major plus, too.

I imagine that the dev's never thought about people typing in chat when they developed this warning system....

• Upvote 1

Take this away if I wanna leave the game I will you don’t have enough time to run to the bathroom or get your plate out the microwave before you been kicked for idling.. I cannot hide and sneak attack I sit there too long idle kicks me constant  unnecessary moving