SpeedLocked

Assign co-driver when saving blueprint

Opening up, gathering feedback from players!

• Thanks 1

I agree with the basic idea. But there should be no drop down menu when saving or overwriting a blueprint. That would make the effort needed almost the same as selecting Co-Driver with currently existing mechanics too often. IMO the currently selected Co-Driver should be saved with the blueprint every-time even on exhibition.

And the Co-Driver saved with each build should be viewable in exhibition along with the level (of unlocks the player has), this can help clan recruiters too.

Test drive and exhibition stats menu should also work as if that Co-Driver is equipped.(For perks such as tonnage boost, the vehicle must not seem like or act as if it's overweight).

Also fusions of different items should display in the parts list.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1

I agreed with this included the buff from MaximusAurelicus

• Like 1

I've been thinking this since day one, far too often do I switch from using my shotgun build to something with machine guns, and forget to change the co-driver when doing so. This would be a very well-recieved quality of life update.

• Upvote 1

been sugested before, and not even added.

would be great for those Clan Wars builds, so you dont go in with the wrong co-driver

I agree 100%.

Another option is at least allow change the co-driver in mid of the battle, but the proposed is the best solution.

Edited by lamanu

100% ok with that, saving the co-driver is simply logical

Edited by Ei9ht

Yeah they could put the hooks in when they get around to that co-driver rework, and modify the blueprint format to include the current co-driver, much like the weapon assignments are.

Makes sense and seems simple, which means it probably won't happen. XD

Awesome idea, though. +1