Beta_Angel

Flame Raiders U.S.Tournament #4

UST_main.thumb.jpg.c506dae2eff74a399abb2
Ladies and gentlemen gamers!
The Flame Raiders community and sponsors organized an open tournament for the Crossout game in the mode "Race", which will be held on October 21, 2018 at 12:00 (Pacific Daylight Time). And you have the opportunity to participate in it! (PC Only)

The main provisions of the regulations:

The tournament is held in the mode "Race".
    As modules / cabins / wheels / undercarriage, details of blue "Rare" rarity or below are allowed. 4 wheels max!
   The use of only 4 boosters are allowed of blue "Rare" rarity or lower (the use of at least one booster is mandatory),

The number of power points should not exceed 5000.
    !!Vehicle must look like a race car!! check regulations for examples 

Regulations:

Hide contents

1. Registration for the tournament
1.0 The tournament is conducted using the Single Elimination system
1.1 Registration takes place on the gaming forum in the corresponding section
1.2 The format and rules for submitting an application are described in the relevant topic
1.3 After the registration is over, the tournament organizers form a tournament table and post it here
1.4 The interaction of participants is carried out directly with the judges, in the event of controversial situations not established in this set of rules with the organizers
1.5 Tournament organizers reserve the right to make a final decision on registrations for the tournament
1.6 The number of participants in the tournament is determined by the organizers
1.7 Registration of participants opens on 10/14/2018 12:00 (Pacific Daylight Time).
                              "Registration does not always guarantee placement in the tournament"

2. Rules of the organization of fights
2.1. The battles take place in the "Custom Battle" mode, the server region is set on "US" United States
2.2 Invitations to fights are sent according to the standings by the referee or the organizers
2.3 It is the judge's duty to monitor the players' compliance with the Rules and Regulations, conduct battles, record the results of the battle and transfer all necessary data related to violations of the Rules or Regulations, to the organizers of the tournament
2.4 The time of the start of a fight is determined by the standings and is communicated to the participants
2.5 In case of failure to appear within 5 minutes after the time indicated in the schedule and / or receiving an invitation from the organizer of the lobby, the competitor will receive a technical loss
2.6 In case of failure to appear at the appointed time of the judge, the participant may apply to the organizer to determine further actions
2.7 The time of the bouts, indicated in the standings, can be changed by the organizers of the tournament in a larger direction. The match may start earlier than the time specified in the schedule if there is a technical capability and consent of all participants
2.8 In case of disconnection of any of the participants during the battle, the fight continues until the winner is determined.
2.9 In case of detection of technical problems that make it impossible to continue the fight, the current battle is stopped without fixing the results and a replay is appointed or the fight is postponed to a later time by the decision of the tournament organizers
2.10 In case of changing the time of the battle, the organizers undertake to notify the participants using the in-game chat and Discord

3. Rules of the conduct of fights and matches
3.1 Format of the tournament 1 against all
3.2 The condition for victory in battle is a certain position within the battle (the more points you have, the higher the position above)
3.3 In the case of the same number of points at the time of the end of the fights, a duel is set in a controversial situation in a controversial situation and each is for himself at the discretion of the referee.
3.4 The technical interval between fights is determined by the schedule and can be changed by the organizers 2~5mins between matches
3.5. A technical break may be declared by the organizers to provide technical needs or organizational moments. Notification to players is provided through a game chat
3.6 Within the framework of the tournament, any participant can take a break no more than 5 minutes once
3.7 The number of power points should not exceed 5000
3.8 Parts of the blue "Rare" rarity or below are allowed as modules / cabs / wheels / undercarriage. 4 wheels max!
3.9 The use of only 4 boosters are allowed of blue "Rare" rarity or lower is allowed as weapons, (use of at least one booster is mandatory

!!Vehicle must look like a race car!!

↓ examples ↓
image.thumb.png.d60c9f417d806a924d896c3f

4. Settlement of conflict and controversial situations
4.1 In the event of conflict and controversial situations that can not be resolved in accordance with these Regulations, the participants or the referee must contact the tournament organizer
4.2 Decisions of tournament organizers are not subject to appeal
4.3 Any infringements by both teams and judges should be reported to the organizers of the tournament

5. Awards and rules for their accrual
5.1. Prizes for prizes are awarded within 10 working days from the date of the tournament (on questions of charges, please contact the organizers of the tournament)
5.2 The list of prizes is announced before the end of the tournament registration by the tournament organizers.
5.3 The size and availability of the award is determined by the tournament organizer
5.4 The list of tournament organizers will be published in the relevant topic no later than the end of registration
5.5 In the event of a change of nickname between the end of the tournament and the award of prizes, the organizer does not bear any responsibility for the accrual of the prize-winning team members
5.6 in the case of the drawing of material prizes, delivery takes place only through the territory of the Russian Federation

6. Commenting rules
6.1 List of commentators and live broadcasts is determined by the organizers of the tournament
6.2 Any participant in the tournament has the right to broadcast his fights
6.3. In obligatory order, the organizer guarantees the broadcast of only the final matches of the tournament
6.4. The choice of other matches for the broadcast remains for the organizers.
Attention! In the regulatory changes! About their appearance, if any, will be, we will inform additionally!

Terminology
Round - a set of 3 matches is held in parallel.
Match - the aggregate of fights between the combatants to determine the winner.
Double Elimination - the construction of a tournament in which the losers in the top grid matches are given the opportunity to enter the final, becoming the winner of the lower grid.
The lobby is an in-game room created by the organizer in the "Custom Battle" mode. "Angel_Inc and SiNNCakeS"
The organizer of the lobby is the person responsible for creating a lobby and fixing the results of the match, he is also a judge.
The main organizers are people responsible for organizing the tournament and resolving disputes between the players and organizers of the lobby.

IMPORTANT: neither the organizer, nor the judge, nor anyone else has the right to learn your password and other personal data. We also recommend setting up 2-step authorization. Developers do not participate in the organization of this tournament. The only sponsor is the Flame Raiders. The organizers of this tournament are: Beta_Angel and SiNNCaKeS

!!!Attention!!! The prize for the first 8 registrations is given on condition that the player took part in at least one of the final matches.

Prize Fund of the Tournament:
UST_prizes.thumb.jpg.bd84ef6b75d142a8497

How are the prizes credited?

Hide contents

Almost all prizes are sent by a personal message on the forum in the form of a bonus code. If you do not have messages on the forum, the function of sending private messages is not available. In this case, we are trying to contact you on the day of mailing in the game.
Prizes are awarded within 10 working days from the date of the tournament (on questions of charges, please contact the organizers of the tournament)

We do not need your personal information!

In exceptional cases, we can ask you for UIDs and logs.
The only sponsor is Flame Raiders.

Redeem Your Reward Code Here: https://store.gaijin.net/activate.php

Steam users: How to link your Steam account to your email address

Binding your account to the email address is required to:

• Contact technical support
  • Make purchases in the Gaijin store, including game nickname change (the first change is free)
  • Get access to the Crossout forum 

To do this, those who have no Gaijin account, need to link their e-mail to Steam:

Make sure that Steam overlay is enabled for the game.

Open game settings and click ‘Link e-mail to Steam’ 

548a17b380_1_.jpg

Enter your e-mail in the box

0ee9e6319a_1_.jpg  
Open the message that should be on your inbox. In it you will find the username and password for your Gaijin account.

This will enable you to redeem the reward codes if won.

How the lobby is assembled and launched into battle!

Hide contents

1) Every fight has a time schedule. For example, the first round starts at 12:00pm. (noon)
2) At 11:50 the invitations to the lobby begins to be sent from "Angel_Inc and SiNNCakeS"
3) at 12:05 or upon the acceptance of invitations by all the participants, the judge will start the fight.
Only in the case of team tournaments, the captains are determined to be ready!

!!!Attention!!! Read the text below the spoiler!

Hide contents

If you applied for participation and did not show up at the tournament, without placing the organizers in the knowledge of any method available to you, then you will be listed in the black list. After several non-attendance you will be in the ES for 2 weeks.
You can write to us in a discord - https://discord.gg/4jctPUd
Also, you can tell us about your absence right in the subject of the event.
We only need the phrase - "I can not be." And all questions will disappear.

The organizers of this tournament are: Beta_Angel and SiNNCaKeS

>> Registration link <<
!!Registration Closed!!

Registration of participants opens on 10/14/2018 12:00 (Pacific Daylight Time).
"Registration does not always guarantee placement in the tournament"

>>World Clock Time Converter<<

"Registered Users Will Be Posted here after the registration time closes"

The Tournament for the Crossout game in the mode "Race", will be held on October 21, 2018 at 12:00pm (Pacific Daylight Time)

For more Questions / Tournaments / Events, Join The Flame Raiders Discord: https://discord.gg/MUz3PRt

• Like 1

Congratulations to the following users in The U.S.Tournament #4 for the Crossout game in the mode 'Race' "Art Race v.1",

1. Cnug

2. ADAGAY
3. DeathDooms

4. INSANITYd

5. Comrade_Tiki
6. NPhoenix_CORE
7. kerbalcake

8. Kalgaz

Watch it here:

9 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

ok, so quick question. is formula or dragsters good for this?

Its a race car so yeah that's fine

30 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

also i see horns are not an exeption. so i guess no horns this time.

You can use horns and decor it is a Art race 

3 hours ago, Pickleberry said:

I would bring out the “muscle” car

sure is a interesting looking car.

• Haha 1

Agh! First prize is what I want most in the whole game: Samurai portrait!

But...I'm terrible at Race!

And I'm not sure I can construct a proper car. How realistic does it have to look? It can't look too realistic with 4 Rocket Boosters....

Edited by Pickle_Rick_420

25 minutes ago, Pickle_Rick_420 said:

How realistic does it have to look? It can't look too realistic with 4 Rocket Boosters....

I have 6 rare boosters in this;

0ACE3gL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

• Like 1

Wth Posted 7h ago and then closed.. I finnally found a nice tournament and then i cant even enter...

Honestly idk what i expected from the forums...

42 minutes ago, Blasted_Off said:

Wth Posted 7h ago and then closed.. I finnally found a nice tournament and then i cant even enter...

Honestly idk what i expected from the forums...

it hasn't even open yet

And also i dont get one thing.. Max 4 boosters and epics are banned ?

Edited by Blasted_Off
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Beta_Angel said:

it hasn't even open yet

And i dont read instructions xd

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Pickleberry said:

78UHFd0_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

um... i suggest you show me the side... this angle looks suggestive....

9 minutes ago, NPhoenix_CORE said:

Also Beta_Angel u forgot to mention no buggy builds in race, because they are light and faster and other will maybe want to come whit art builds,etc.

buggy isn't is race car

8 minutes ago, Beta_Angel said:

buggy isn't is race car

But a racing dune buggy is.

09-roll-safe.w700.h700.jpg

• Haha 1

Maybe re-look the rules over
!!Vehicle must look like a race car!!
↓ examples ↓
image.thumb.png.d60c9f417d806a924d896c3f

Im much more curious if we can add radiator/cooler, if is gonna be a separated class (art builds whit no booster whit same type) and we get point's for the look car.

7 hours ago, gaaraplayer said:

um... i suggest you show me the side... this angle looks suggestive....