MalAd3pt

Strange Lagging

I've been having problems lately..

This happened to me 3 times so far since the Halloween update, but was happening before the update as well.

Not sure if they're on my end or not, but I'm open to suggestion.

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Some technical information..

• Xbox One X
  • 250/10 mbps connection (hardwired)
  • No apps in background
  • I've tried turning it off and back on again, (power cycle)
  • Build Number: 0.9.132.89112

Just longer youtube versions of the Gifs above.

Spoiler

Edited by MalAd3pt
  • Upvote 2

Is anyone else having this issue? Where you drive, but your car is stuck in the same place.. :dntknw:

15 minutes ago, *FlatCapnWhippet said:

Just happening in crossout?

:dntknw: Crossout is all I play..

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, MalAd3pt said:

Is anyone else having this issue? Where you drive, but your car is stuck in the same place.. :dntknw:

same thing happens to me occasionally only with crossout too, haven't found a way to fix it. only seems to happen at peak game times for me.

Try testing your NAT type in the xbox network settings, It's helped a buddy that had the same issue. Usually works for a few hours before it starts acting up again.

I'm hearing it's happening to other players as well. At least I know I'm not crazy. :016:

10 minutes ago, MalAd3pt said:

I'm hearing it's happening to other players as well. At least I know I'm not crazy. :016:

You are crazy but not on this matter

• Haha 1

On October 16, 2018 at 1:56 PM, MalAd3pt said:

Been getting this too. My controller is wired and am using ethernet directly from modem to XB1.

I think this might be an XB issue, party chats have been crashing and getting stuck on “connecting” a lot lately.

Also I noticed today that a video I took did not upload right away, instead it said “queued for upload”

Happened to me last night, my apologies to the Riot boys who wondered why my vehicle drove through the map and continuously into a wall whilst on my screen I was shooting a Firm member frozen.  I am only aware of what my car was doing by commentary from the party chat.