PC Master Race getting a taste of the next rung up the food chain coming down to smash on them? Meh. Could be worse. There is no penalty for using a M&K on console and it is the very definition of cheating. The difference being with training and muscle memory reps, you can achieve what these macro users can do. With controller vs. M&K, you simply cannot match the precision of a mouse. Why? Because if on controller, you are holding your aim to the right, you cannot Instantly go left. There are inherent milliseconds that it takes to first center the joystick Before you can cross over the 0, 0 point on the joystick to start turning left. In ground and pound shooters, it can be mitigated by keeping your feet and aim going opposite directions(one left, one right and vice versa if you switch), giving you the ability to 'aim' both left and right simultaneously.

I don't know that many people have the awareness, let alone the coordination to pull it off. It's not doable to a major degree in crossout, but the point of M&K having instantaneous response time for aiming versus a controller's inherent delay, it is the essence of cheating to bring one to a console. It's an unfair, unreplicateable advantage. At least with macros, you can get a cadence that can match them. Still cheating, but it can be overcome by the 1% of gamers with the talent to do so at least. 

On 10/22/2019 at 4:48 AM, DHawk216 said:

PC Master Race getting a taste of the next rung up the food chain coming down to smash on them? Meh. Could be worse. There is no penalty for using a M&K on console and it is the very definition of cheating. The difference being with training and muscle memory reps, you can achieve what these macro users can do. With controller vs. M&K, you simply cannot match the precision of a mouse. Why? Because if on controller, you are holding your aim to the right, you cannot Instantly go left. There are inherent milliseconds that it takes to first center the joystick Before you can cross over the 0, 0 point on the joystick to start turning left. In ground and pound shooters, it can be mitigated by keeping your feet and aim going opposite directions(one left, one right and vice versa if you switch), giving you the ability to 'aim' both left and right simultaneously.

I don't know that many people have the awareness, let alone the coordination to pull it off. It's not doable to a major degree in crossout, but the point of M&K having instantaneous response time for aiming versus a controller's inherent delay, it is the essence of cheating to bring one to a console. It's an unfair, unreplicateable advantage. At least with macros, you can get a cadence that can match them. Still cheating, but it can be overcome by the 1% of gamers with the talent to do so at least. 

Isnt N3XT clan on xbox top all the time just because they run mouse + keyboard?

On 10/22/2019 at 12:28 PM, dominy95 said:

Optimizing your calorie and macro nutritional intake is the most important thing you can do to help you achieve your fitness goals... even more important than the supplements you take visit here

giphy.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

The biggest problem now is the programmable mouse, you can pick them up for under $20. .  This is what they advertise "Bring powerful macros to your favorite games with Razer Synapse 3. Easily create a string of complex button presses, and then precisely execute game-winning combinations with a single click.     So basically anyone can grab one of these and improve their gaming tremendously.  Some games like rust have banned certain mouse brands, the problem being it becomes undetectable by any anti-cheat software as once the program is loaded into the mouse you can delete the program and use a generic windows mouse driver.  You just google mouse macros to see the thousands of videos showing you how to do it.

Edited by SmokeyKilla
added info

On 7/11/2020 at 4:53 PM, Bobbill12345 said:

Isnt N3XT clan on xbox top all the time just because they run mouse + keyboard?

This is a "macro" thread, not a "necro" one... I mean... Jesus Bobbil, you are just more than 8 months late for that comeback. Even emitters have been "fixed" since then.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, lucashc90 said:

This is a "macro" thread, not a "necro" one... I mean... Jesus Bobbil, you are just more than 8 months late for that comeback. Even emitters have been "fixed" since then.

look at dhawks comment

I swear I ran into someone scripting the other day.. I popped my cohort perk and right as he shot at me with his scorps, My lil ally buff drone pooped out and his guns immediately jerked to the drone and shot it.. So.. kinda screwed him over but still.. it was sus looking af. Seeing has he was insignificant anyway I couldn't even remember the name by the time the game ended.. I do remember that moment though

44 minutes ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Someone bumped the post so i saw it and replied

It got bumped in October. 

58 minutes ago, poony4u2 said:

It got bumped in October. 

image.png.804a6f26671d9fcee74fc11e72f862

Yall should learn how to use the scroll wheel

13 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

Someone bumped the post so i saw it and replied

image.png.804a6f26671d9fcee74fc11e72f862

Yall should learn how to use the scroll wheel

SmokeyKilla Posted yesterday at 11:05 PM (edited) monday actually 07/13/2020

Bobbill12345 Posted saturday at 04:53 PM actually 07/11/2020

days-of-the-week.jpg?w=571&h=581

I used the mouse scroll (& Google images) and concluded you just played yourself...

:facepalm:

Come on Bobbill, this necro started with you replying to Dhawk, you are not even making sense anymore.

Edited by lucashc90
  • Haha 4

uCsSMX1.png

giphy.gif

EDIT: Anyway honestly I don't understand why people get bothered when a thread gets necromanced back to life. If people ave something to say, let them say it.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

uCsSMX1.png

giphy.gif

EDIT: Anyway honestly I don't understand why people get bothered when a thread gets necromanced back to life. If people ave something to say, let them say it.

I agree. Bobbi’s amazingly late comeback is one of the funniest things to happen on these forums lately!

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

Anyway honestly I don't understand why people get bothered when a thread gets necromanced back to life. If people ave something to say, let them say it.

I don't. I even do that sometimes, I just like to take a **** at some people.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

On 7/18/2020 at 2:04 AM, Peyton54 said:

The company Visionworks has come up with Visionworks Eyewear Survey to know how customers feel about their shopping experience.

https://preferrmark.tumblr.com/post/621157101561102336/visionworks-eyewear-survey?fbclid=IwAR1Xj1_lau6CcVBsTwjjP_Lrmfm5Y5bywTYtkTkKMNDluImMiEch35ibZoQ

12 hours ago, Yogirajman said:

Looks like this thread has been good for only one thing afterall...

SPAM

• Haha 1

Bobby tryna get last word from over half a year ago. Necro +5, Cringe +5 and Petty +5 skill checks passed.

Honestly, my detailed breakdown was fire tho. I read it back, fire. En fuego. Pinpointed to a science never before uttered. Y'all making meta builds, I make Truth.

Edited by DHawk216
Typo
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, DHawk216 said:

Bobby tryna get last word from over half a year ago. Necro +5, Cringe +5 and Petty +5 skill checks passed.

Honestly, my detailed breakdown was fire tho. I read it back, fire. En fuego. Pinpointed to a science never before uttered. Y'all making meta builds, I make Truth.

As I already said someone else bumped the post with their random spam, then mods deleted it. Funny that u guys dont believe the story cause there are still people spamming here :facepalm:

• Confused 3

6 hours ago, Bobbill12345 said:

As I already said someone else bumped the post with their random spam, then mods deleted it. Funny that u guys dont believe the story cause there are still people spamming here :facepalm:

So you necroed a post because of a spam? :facepalm:

• Haha 1

Ive seen players with Flutes use a macro to aim perfectly straight up into the air as soon as they fire. They just drive around like normal without having to look straight up, because the macro handles that so they can navigate around. Then they just take back mouse control to guide the missiles back down on top of targets. It felt really cheesy to watch people do it. They could drive around all match with missiles always in the air waiting to come down on somebody, without having to actually look up and drive at the same time like a normal player.

Edited by Crunk_Prime

9 hours ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Ive seen players with Flutes use a macro to aim perfectly straight up into the air as soon as they fire. They just drive around like normal without having to look straight up, because the macro handles that so they can navigate around. Then they just take back mouse control to guide the missiles back down on top of targets. It felt really cheesy to watch people do it. They could drive around all match with missiles always in the air waiting to come down on somebody, without having to actually look up and drive at the same time like a normal player.

It is very possible that isn't a macro at all. Case in point? In my main build (double bubble MG build on wheels), I have to keep aiming at the enemy, regardless of where they are in relation to where I am driving, to be effective. What that translates to is me driving like a madman, shooting the dog chasing me, turning down side streets on Old Town that clearly I'm not looking at because I'm looking backwards shooting precise parts off the enemy while driving forwards and dodging obstacles I'm not looking at and turning 90° at precisely the right time to skirt into a small alley. To bring it back to your point of flute macros, maybe the person can drive without looking and is truly looking straight up as they shetwhip around the map. 

Or maybe they use macros.

But I'm honestly leaning towards the first one.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, DHawk216 said:

But I'm honestly leaning towards the first one.

I thought on pc you can lock your weapon aim and still look around. What i have seen on pc is people shoot the flutes, look up in the sky, then lock their aim straight upwards and then they can look normaly where they driving with the weapons still aiming upwards.

3 hours ago, Beni_Stingray1 said:

I thought on pc you can lock your weapon aim and still look around. What i have seen on pc is people shoot the flutes, look up in the sky, then lock their aim straight upwards and then they can look normaly where they driving with the weapons still aiming upwards.

The Master Race has so many advantages, and the part that pisses me off is that these same things could be added to console if the effort was made. 

All I want is a button to either make my camera face towards the direction of the cab, instantly, or make it flip my camera 180°. Nothing worse in this game from my perspective than outdriving a dog build in old town, while looking backwards peeling off his spark, and then consciously making a turn into a different road/alley and nicking a car and the dog getting a free kill. I know the choke point is coming up. I know it has a car just so off to the side. What I can't do is stare forward for any length of time, lest the spark slow me down and seal the deal with the abysmal physics of wedging. But if I could just press a button (like every racing game I've EVER played) and reorient my camera, I could save my life and not give away a free kill that had nothing to do with the brainless drone chasing me holding down his fire button vaguely towards my build. Skill in this game is not rewarded, and dare I say NOT encouraged. Conform to what's OP and also easy (those should seriously be mutually exclusive), and beat kids who have or at least are displaying exponentially more skill. (I'm sure some dog players could excel at anything, but some of them undoubtedly go to what's easiest and most rewarding. Skill or actual weapon preferences of the dog build player be damned)

• Upvote 1