23 hours ago, Crunk_Prime said:

Ive seen players with Flutes use a macro to aim perfectly straight up into the air as soon as they fire. They just drive around like normal without having to look straight up, because the macro handles that so they can navigate around. Then they just take back mouse control to guide the missiles back down on top of targets. It felt really cheesy to watch people do it. They could drive around all match with missiles always in the air waiting to come down on somebody, without having to actually look up and drive at the same time like a normal player.

It's not a macro, it's free look.

First they point their mouse at sky, then hold the free look button down and look around. When they want their missiles to come back down they simply release the free look and the reticule snaps to where the player is loooking at.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

Free look is mapped to my mouse 1st thumb button - luckily someone [thanks Pita Hari] taught me the importance of it early on.

It is hugely under appreciated - watching a build manoevre [or even look around] with slow rotating turret guns finally get into position & then have to wait another few vital seconds for the guns to come around makes me wince.

It can be enough for 2 salvos missed because free look wasn't engaged while the build was moving.

Well if you want to keep thinking that I would bump a 8 month old post that I never posted in, nor was active on the forums, and the people still flooding the post with spam aren't bumping it....

Have you try them emitters lately? 

Last time I use them, they changed to press to shoot, not press to hold release to shoot anymore.  They are much more user friendly after the changed.

On 7/24/2020 at 2:19 AM, Bobbill12345 said:

Well if you want to keep thinking that I would bump a 8 month old post that I never posted in, nor was active on the forums, and the people still flooding the post with spam aren't bumping it....

Its these bots posting random links... already reported the first for external links but nothing happens, guess most the moderation is ded also to match the rest of the game.

On 7/22/2020 at 11:53 PM, DHawk216 said:

The Master Race has so many advantages, and the part that pisses me off is that these same things could be added to console if the effort was made. 

All I want is a button to either make my camera face towards the direction of the cab, 

Consoles don't have these ?

631216304_screenshot-200725-095419(25339

6 hours ago, h0zz said:

Consoles don't have these ?

631216304_screenshot-200725-095419(25339

No, we don't have those. I wasn't aware that PC had them. 

F*ck these developers. They'd be more qualified to develop one hour photos at RiteAid than develop meaningful things like QoL or balance in a game they made. 

• Confused 1

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

Fun fact: This used to play on MTV:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Please, can some mod close this thread? The only reason this is active is because spammers have been using this to try to scam people.

• Thanks 1

Scams won't close this thread.

But maybe this will:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Spedemix said:

But maybe this will

Don't do that! I suspect since I got suspended from the forums for "trolling" I suspect it was because of my food chain joke above. I don't want anymore bans on behalf of these scammers.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

FlippantRawDragon-size_restricted.gif

2q72mk.gif

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

CLOSE THIS THREAD

• Thanks 2

Why do I have a feeling its just 1 person intentionally making alts to troll this thread

26 minutes ago, verenaleyo said:

इस लेख में हम आपको Sapne Me Kutta Dekhne का क्या मतलब होता है? अगर Kafi Sare Kutte Dekhne का क्या मतलब होता है? उन सब बातो का क्या मतलब होता है? वो सब जानकारी देने का प्रयत्न किया गया है| हमे उम्मीद है की आपको ये लेख पसंद आएगा|

Sapne Me Kutta Dekhna

This will totally work. Until now no one (I hope) have give in to the spammers but this one written in a language never seen on this forum will surely convince everyone. Good job!

• Haha 1

No papa! No!

giphy.gif

• Confused 1

Omg, most of the spam is deleted, but all the gifs remain. It looks as if I descended into insanity without warning.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Spedemix said:

giphy.gif

Aggie.  He's lucky he even found a woman with both hands.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, rishbh91 said:

Offer not valid on catering or group orders. Redemptions of Noodles Rewards and other promotional offers do not count towards satisfaction of minimum purchase.

Noodles & Company Catering Guest Experience Survey

I don't think your post caters to the forums users 'round here!

• Haha 1

Usually it's a bot that will be posting this kind of spam.

It will randomly post on as many forums as it can, they make random member accounts to do this with, sometimes the member accounts are made manually and then they run the bot to login and post the spam.

Often they are not actually trying to reach people on the forums, It usua;;y has to do with google listing and such, They want their post to pop up in search engines and such.

Filthy and degenerative practice and those who partake in it should be turned into fertilizer, but in todays world this kind of retardation is only set to increase over time and get worse. I could tell you some scary stuff that Deep learning A.I is starting to allow scammers to do, but thats a discussion for another day.

As for these spam posts I have seen them on tons of different forums. 

• Upvote 1