Sign in to follow this  
Tripp1986

Booster ammo drops RAIDS

Before we were getting ammo drops if using boosters in raids.

Would refill 10 fuel for boosters.

Right before the last update I noticed ammo drops in raids were plentiful and was enjoying it.

Now there are no more ammo drops for boosters?!?!

Please tell me this is a bug and not as intended in the latest update.

I'm using a tusk build with 12 Hermes colossus. Max mass limit using upgrades for tusk and colossus. I now have no choice but to self destruct when my boosters are out of fuel. Before I could hold out for ammo drops. 10 fuel can usually get me 1 or 2 kills on raiders. 

If this is not a bug please reconsider this decision to remove ammo drops for boosters or atleast explain to me why this was removed. I would love to hear the reasoning behind this. 

I personally think boosters are too limited fuel wise. I get the need to limit them but at what cost. A 50% increase for all boosters wouldn't hurt. Nobody can infinitely span boosters anymore. Maybe increasing their lifespan is in order. 

Edited by Tripp1986

Spoiler

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

ok, so you need the version number (found on the title screen) and a picture/video that can be taken by a phone.

This is still an issue... I've just been playing around with it...

1) Using only boosters in a raid yields no visible ammo drops for you.

2) Using an ammo based weapon in raid with a booster equipped too will drop ammo, and picking up said ammo WILL refuel boosters.

3) Boosters still will accept ammo, but will not cause ammo drops.

Boosters should cause ammo drops if they can use ammo... unless booster only builds are frowned upon in this game by development that rewards creativity rather than stifles it?

Spoiler

20181218133126_1.jpg

20181218133128_1.jpg

Spoiler

ah, I only just noticed this was the PS4 section... I searched for relevant topics before making a new one... but I will go post in the PC section :) 

did so here:

Edited by *BgT1990
  • Upvote 1

On 12/18/2018 at 8:45 AM, *BgT1990 said:

This is still an issue... I've just been playing around with it...

1) Using only boosters in a raid yields no visible ammo drops for you.

2) Using an ammo based weapon in raid with a booster equipped too will drop ammo, and picking up said ammo WILL refuel boosters.

3) Boosters still will accept ammo, but will not cause ammo drops.

Boosters should cause ammo drops if they can use ammo... unless booster only builds are frowned upon in this game by development that rewards creativity rather than stifles it?

Hide contents

20181218133126_1.jpg

20181218133128_1.jpg

Hide contents

ah, I only just noticed this was the PS4 section... I searched for relevant topics before making a new one... but I will go post in the PC section :) 

did so here:

Was unaware that a ammo weapon would give my boosters fuel. Not perfect but I guess until they get their heads out of their asses it will have to do. They know it's a problem.

Sign in to follow this