Sign in to follow this  
XavierBK

"Challenger" achievement is broken

I only started playing this game about a month ago as it was a requirement for one of the Xbox Quests. Turns out I actually enjoyed playing the game and I've worked it into part of my routine to knock out the daily challenges. I know I have done at least three weeks in a row, earning the weekly "Complete 25 Daily Challenges" challenge and getting the crate reward.

That would put me well over the 30 required but still no unlock. From reading about how daily challenges used to work it seems some changes were made to challenges and maybe this is the cause of it not unlocking?

Screenshot of my in-game stat page showing 160+ daily challenges completed - http://magaimg.net/img/6ide.png

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Progress towards the "Challenger" achievement does not accumulate.
What you expected to see Progress to be tracked towards "Challenger" achievement.
Conditions in which error reproduce Normal gameplay
Problem details The "Challenger" achievement, which is awarded for completing 30 daily challenges, does not currently track daily challenge completions. I have worked up to 160+ daily challenges completed and there has been no progress on the achievement and also no achievement unlock.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  
Edited by XavierBK

Spoiler

- A detailed description of the issue you have. Please describe how we can reproduce the issue.
- An attached video and/or screenshots.
- Report must contain full version number of the game to which it is related.

ok. so all you need now is the version number(on the tital screen) and a picture of the issue. and that can be taken by a phone.

5 hours ago, XavierBK said:

How does one take a picture of something that is NOT happening?

... fair point... then all this needs is the version number and your set

Sign in to follow this