I think many players know the so-called kits (CK) that offer another look and apparences to the weapons. I and with others have come up with the idea ,,Why not customization kit and for wheels?'' ... from where it results that the wheels in the game could look much more attractive and it would be better if they had their own CKs that would give them a more aesthetically pleasing look but at the same time the ability to set their height to make them higher or lower ( much more for he lunar wheel because is the only wheel who look ugly but wick gives the ability to make low ride builds, where now it comes the idea of an height control for them because you hit the ground a lot and makes the build to bump) .Whit that being said i hope the developers will consider this for an next update.

234_Maverick_10001.jpg

fifteen52-tarmac-18-white-for-BMW-af_1455880409.jpg

method_mr502_18x8-1605-965-00-1000.jpg

TH1455.jpg

s-l225.jpg

rbp-95r-black-machined-20x10.jpg.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 2

doesn't really make sense for there to be CK's for wheels. As most of the time they are hidden and the times they aren't people design the looks around the wheels.

That and the deign of a wheel is what is used to differ them in game. Cause an APC wheel and a medium wheel are about the same visually for example.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Would Not say no as long they are not in loot containers 

...and came in pairs!  Just getting 1 would be pretty useless.

I really like this idea. 

Could CK also give minor perks? +2% durability, +1% speed, +2% mass carry weight, etc.  Just 1 would be enough to make CK not just sexy, but a serious game component, too.

regards, 

stoopid_noob

• Thanks 4
  • Sad 2

So... when there will be CKs for movement parts so I can transform my APC wheels in single "Twin Wheels", be able to add white walls to Racing Tires or just have a different design for the legs and tracks?

Resultado de imagem para white walls large tiresResultado de imagem para airless tiresResultado de imagem para halftrack tracksResultado de imagem para airless tiresResultado de imagem para rover wheelsResultado de imagem para chrysler prowler front wheels

Or you know, we can have entirely new additions... just saying.

They all looks good...Also about Twin wheels long time ago (Alpha version) it was and a single twin wheel (only one tire)...those where be great if we can have them again in game...same whit other old elements

1 hour ago, NPhoenix_CORE said:

They all looks good...Also about Twin wheels long time ago (Alpha version) it was and a single twin wheel (only one tire)...those where be great if we can have them again in game...same whit other old elements

FOUND IT!

Resultado de imagem para wheels crossout closed beta

They look great!

• Like 2

WELL...

Is it better to make a CK or make a new wheel? If you're going to make a Super Race Wheel CK for Race Wheel, do you instead make a new wheel? Do we have enough wheels or do we need to start adding?

Because unlike adding a dragon to a rocket, those different wheels are really different.

I don't care either way, I'm asking those who have a bigger interest one way or the other sit. Do we need more wheels or do we have enough and we can start modifying the existing ones with CK?

13 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

WELL...

Is it better to make a CK or make a new wheel? If you're going to make a Super Race Wheel CK for Race Wheel, do you instead make a new wheel? Do we have enough wheels or do we need to start adding?

Because unlike adding a dragon to a rocket, those different wheels are really different.

I don't care either way, I'm asking those who have a bigger interest one way or the other sit. Do we need more wheels or do we have enough and we can start modifying the existing ones with CK?

this personally I would rather have new wheels.

I mean imagine something like this

hqdefault.jpg

Would you rather have a wheel that looks like it is on fire and is just a skin of the shiv's?

Or would you rather have a wheel that spews fire when you are going 70+ KMH making is a free close range flamethrower at speed.

Not likely a good idea but a good example.

Edited by Warbrand2

Mostly we do have wheels, the idea of new wheels is good to but for now i would go whit CK for the actual ones then in time more wheels can be made. And mostly of the players are using hovers or mechanical legs than wheels (my opinion) so the idea of new skins for wheels might gonna attract players to use wheels more often.

14 hours ago, dukerustfield said:

WELL...

I agree, the more the merrier. However, it seems devs "lacks" the monetary incentive to make new wheels, so CWs are the next "best" thing, specially if the new ones would look identical to the current ones with some minor aesthetical changes like white walls or different rims.

"copy and paste" suspension with new wheel model and texture for free is asking too much.

Edited by lucashc90

23 hours ago, NPhoenix_CORE said:

And mostly of the players are using hovers or mechanical legs than wheels (my opinion) so the idea of new skins for wheels might gonna attract players to use wheels more often.

no pudding,mostly people only can be attracted by how effective movement part is and not many people care about looks either , so maybe if CK apply bonus stats, that's probably will work

Yeah it would be an idea if the CK can give a bonus...But if you remember the CK for guns they don't only changed the aspect of the item but in same time changed something at it.

An example would be the Reapers. Normal reapers have a better firing angle when if you add a CK to it you limit the fire angle.

So yeah they somehow ''give'' something differyt to the iteam.

On 4/30/2019 at 4:35 PM, NPhoenix_CORE said:

Yeah it would be an idea if the CK can give a bonus...But if you remember the CK for guns they don't only changed the aspect of the item but in same time changed something at it.

An example would be the Reapers. Normal reapers have a better firing angle when if you add a CK to it you limit the fire angle.

So yeah they somehow ''give'' something differyt to the iteam.

Because it essentially changed the model and its collision. There was one rumor that CKs for shotguns gave them more tollerance from clipping, offering increased fire angle while behind bumpers and structures.

Edited by lucashc90

We gonna have CK for wheels if you read the last dev blog...hope my idea will become true and have nice looking wheels from now on : )

• Upvote 2

GOODY GOODY!

I hope we gonna have the type of CK models ideas i posted.

I don't wanna have even more ugly lunar wheels or race wheels...just sexy and smooth ones to make them look much more attractive.

image.thumb.png.d0286ace9f6e30bb3244c216image.png.e3a1c76d47abb7ee86197fad346063

Edited by NPhoenix_CORE
  • Upvote 2

White walls for racing wheels... :wub:

Skins will be able to be applied like paints now too which is great. You can get one wheel skin and apply it to all your wheels of the same type. I just hope they dont get greedy with skins. When they tried selling some weapon skins for a while they had that chinese harvester skin going for $20. It was obscene. I'll buy cool skin packs that come with several skins for stuff for $5 no problem. If its $5 for a single skin, and then $10-$20 because its a skin for an epic/legendary item then I wont be buying anything.

Hope is not gonna be like that (buy to have it)...from what i saw in last dev blogs is gonna be an event wick you can get some CK...something i guess like tank mayhem or race mode.

Looks like this post predicted the future.

But honestly, more epic wheels would probably be more impactful. Not to belittle what the devs are doing though. More content is more content, after all.

So far as epic rarity wheel we only have Bigfoots so yeah more epic rarity wheels would be welcomy (epic rarity tracks,hovers,meatgrinders are not from wheel category just other type)