Akio08

Crossout Market Discord Bot

Hello guys ! 

You may already know about the cool website called CrossoutDB, showing all item and their prices evolution on a website. I've made a Discord Bot using the API of CrossoutDB ! Yeah, you'll be able to see items market info right into Discord ! And better, you can choose to watch an item to get notified when prices change.

» Current Bot Version : 2.0

Spoiler

image.png.06ef425bab4518966fa8f134b7ca52image.png.2829a72185bf71cc6b2e614bbe053d

» Commands

cm:item <item name> [-r]

Show market info of <item name>. If you only remember a part of the item name, don't worry, use it and a list will popout. When you see the item you want, just reuse the command.

cm:watch <item name> [when <sell/buy> <under/over> <price>] [every <time>]

Watch for prices change of an item. You can choose what kind of price change you want to watch by adding when <sell/buy> <under/over> <price> to the command. You can also change the interval between each price check by adding every <time> to the command.

Example :

cm:watch Growl when sell under 20 every 15m > Check every 15 minutes if the sell price is under 20 Coins. Send the message only if the sell price is under 20 Coins.

cm:watch Junkbow every 1h > Send a message with prices change every hour.

cm:watchersettings <watcher id> [always/(when <sell/buy> <under/over> <price>)] [every <time>]

Edit one of your watchers. You can choose what kind of price change you want to watch by adding when <sell/buy> <under/over> <price> to the command or watch every kind of price change by adding always instead. You can also change the interval between each price check by adding every <time> to the command.

Example :

cm:watchersetting 1 when sell under 20 every 15m > Check every 15 minutes if the sell price is under 20 Coins. Send the message only if the sell price is under 20 Coins.

cm:watchersetting 2 always every 5h > Send a message with prices change every 5 hours.

cm:unwatch <watcher id>

Remove the specified watcher from your watchlist. To get a watch id, use the command below.

cm:pausewatchers

Allows you to pause/resume your watchers without deleting them.

cm:watchlist

Show all your watchers with their id.

cm:stats

Get some stats about the bot (uptime, total watchers count ...)

cm:lang <language> [--channel or -c]

Change the language of the bot (don't affect items). By adding --channel or -c, you can define the language for the current channel only.

cm:help

Do I need to explain this one ? :) 

>> Click here to invite the bot <<

Woaw, this bot is asking for manage messages permission, why ?

When the bot find multiple items, a list will show up. You can navigate between page with reactions. The bot need this permission to actually delete reactions in order to not break this system. It's sad that Discord didn't make a "Manage Reaction" on it's own. But don't worry, this bot won't delete all your server !

If you have any suggestion or want to report a bug, use the discord support server ! :D 

Have a nice day !

Edited by Akio08
1.6.1 Update

Quaero_et_tego (Posted )

Pinned
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

2 hours ago, Dr_Smith_ said:

@Akio08Why does the bot requires the manage messages permission? 

it needs it for removing reaction when it find multiple items.

2 hours ago, MomIsAgamerGirl said:
It doesnt say how much it costs in terms of crafting only
Maybe that would be cool to add

It's gonna be implemented in the next releases

3 hours ago, MomIsAgamerGirl said:

really awesome!

Thanks a lot ! :D

EDIT : Updated with crafting cost !

Edited by Akio08

15 hours ago, Dr_Smith_ said:

@Akio08 Do you have any plans about the translation of the bot to the Russian?

I could translate it, but the problem is the description of an item with "cm:item"... It will take a long time to translate and come from the CrossoutDB data. But don't worry, it's planned and I'm going to need the help of the community ! :) 

EDIT : For now, only text on the bot will be translated, not item description

Edited by Akio08
More info
  • Upvote 1

On 11/19/2018 at 2:38 PM, Alizek said:

Need help

Taslak.png

16 hours ago, Dr_Smith_ said:

User Settings -> Text&Images -> Show website preview from links pasted into chat.

As Dr_Smith_ said, you must enable Website preview in settings because the bot use Embed to show informations. Embed are used on Discord to show link preview, so that's why if you don't enable this option, you can't view bot messages.

When try to install cant pass the step when Discord ask for the server. I am not gamer and new in Discord.  Only have the Crossout Official channel in my Discord. 

Need another?

help please.

Hello!

How can i whatch "Twin wheel"?

me: >> cm:watch Twin wheel

cm: >> Multiple items found. Please check the item name with cm:item <item name>.

Edited by Ulom

Hi,

This is a nice tool, thanks for making it. However, I have a problem:

In the Discord, if I simply use cm:item Huntsman to get the stats of the Huntsman, the stats are shown accordingly. However, there are quite large differences in the provided stats between the Game and the Discord. Here is a screenshot of them side by side:

T7mhvY2.png

We can see that the sell prices are quite difference (by more than 0.1 in this case).

Is this intentional? / Am I doing something wrong? It seems like the bot is grabbing updates quite late.

Update: I realised this sell price does not include the 10% tax deduction (or so it seems). I think you should add it to the description. It confuses dumbo's like me :DD.

Edited by xHDx