BeepBeepImaSheep

Rewarding Positive Players in game

Players would have the option of "reporting" players for positive behavior after a match. This is voluntary. You can exit a match without recommending anyone.

Good Behavior Options

Clever 
Creative 
Reliable 
Persevering 
Friendly 
Polite
Helpful
Team Player

If a player accumulates 40 positive points from other players they to pick one of three special packs

Space Cowboy Pack - Dawns Children improve Scavengers rare Equipment

Cosmic Dragon Pack - Dawns Children improve Nomads rare Equipment

Nova Ninja Pack - Dawn Children improve Lunatic Equipment

• Haha 3

As much as I support the idea for players earning reputation i'd prefer if it simply added a Reputation Count within a players personal profile.

• Upvote 4

I have been looking at some of the top PvP games. The PvP community is like a swimming pool that someone pees in every day. Overtime what is there becomes more salty and more toxic. A lot of games give regular small rewards for good behavior. That seems to clean up the pool for most games. Then everyone else plays longer and more often. The poor behavior goes to internet forums and less in the game.

Players behaviour in a good way should not need the game to reward them. It should be done automatically.  Seem to me in the forum and in game players act as if they should be nasty. 

I am saying this with no added emotion, but somehow it sound very much like I am disagreeing with you, doesn't it?

I am not really:fed002:.

I feel like the clans and group would boost each other constantly so in the end you would end up with the toxic clans having the highest reputation

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 11/12/2018 at 6:57 PM, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

If a player accumulates 40 positive points from other players they to pick one of three special packs

Space Cowboy Pack - Dawns Children improve Scavengers rare Equipment

Cosmic Dragon Pack - Dawns Children improve Nomads rare Equipment

Nova Ninja Pack - Dawn Children improve Lunatic Equipment

This is where I have to disagree with you. As it is presently, a unfused and uncustomized rare used by a level 30 is the same as a rare used by a level 15. Unless improvements were worth near nothing like a 5% bonus to a single aspect (Damage health, etc. etc.) that's breaking that.

Maybe reward them with reputation points that you can save up for exclusive relic decor (500 reputation points) that provides you a 7% rep gain. It'd be coveted and make difficult one to get by having something like a cool down period (That increases ever so slightly as it scales to your level.) to prevent spamming or clans/groups cheesing it. That makes your main gain of reputation points random players and you'd still have to work for that sweet sweet reward.

I still think it is far too easily to be exploit by groups of players.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Upvote 1

The reward should only be numbers on a page. Personal gratification. Like in Star Conflict.

Has ChopChop said, they'll team up or see friend and up each other to farm rep or whatever boost you'd get.

• Upvote 1

Just with a restriction that you cant honor players in your party and clan

That could help to prevent rep boosting