I/O file error

Guest justsoldier

Guest justsoldier

5 of 10 times in game happends this, 3 of 10 times game just crash and my pc turn off... I have radeon R9 380 video and AMD proc. (without integrated video). Any advice what can be done ?

image.thumb.png.6d3168a4459418c3d42ecd84

• 1 year later...

Hi guys, I know this is old thread, but I want revive it because lot of ppl have this issue, mostly with newer computer. I was tweaking my bios yesterday for several hours and after that, crossout keep stop working several seconds after start (or during start).. so i start with rollbacks and found out:

for RYZEN it is necesarry turn off virtualization support - this helped for 98% crashes

i am actually trying set only cpu cores 1-7 in lasso, so if i will not return to this thread, problem is completely gone..

PS: I hade some problems with ocassional crashing also before (but not exactly with this message), dont know why but my non-problematic overclocked memory was dropping only this game (b-die 3600 with cl14 1T settings) - with 3600 CL16 2T problem was completely gone.. it was little strange because no other programs or memtest were showing errors..

Thank you for great game developers!

On 11/18/2018 at 1:13 PM, Guest justsoldier said:

5 of 10 times in game happends this, 3 of 10 times game just crash and my pc turn off... I have radeon R9 380 video and AMD proc. (without integrated video). Any advice what can be done ?

game logs needed\

please read this for more information