Unable to place part where i should be able( Steppe Cabin)

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw I have parts place on the left side, trying to place the same part on right side do not work.
What you expected to see To be able to place a part where where the , F key, says you can place a part. And expect to place a part like the other side with same placement of surrounding parts.
Conditions in which error reproduce Conditions? Placing a part on the design i'm showing.
Problem details Screenshots and supplementary comment will provide more info.

I'm trying to place the sloped apc part on frame hook point under and near wheel and gun mount.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 19:32

screenshot-181124-193452.jpg

screenshot-181124-193457.jpg

screenshot-181124-193507.jpg

screenshot-181124-193513.jpg

screenshot-181124-193517.jpg

screenshot-181124-194238.jpg

From the side i can

screenshot-181124-194348.jpg

Weapons are place symmetrically

screenshot-181124-194636.thumb.jpg.1f423screenshot-181124-194644.thumb.jpg.0ed72 

screenshot-181124-195220.jpg

screenshot-181124-195226.jpg

If needed i can upload build as is in exhibition and give you the name for further testing and reproducing.

Edit: BugD1 in exhibition

Edited by SoulDeliverer

The problem is not the cabin nor the slope. I think the problem is the hitbox of Spike. Try removing Spike-1 and attempting to put the slope in. There's been quite a few reports about this, I'd make a proper report of this myself but I don't have the spikes.

EDIT: Anyway you can save a vehicle by typing /designsave in the chat. it'll appear in the game folder where logs and screenshots are and you can paste it from there to here. :)

Edited by Spedemix
14 hours ago, Spedemix said:

The problem is not the cabin nor the slope. I think the problem is the hitbox of Spike. Try removing Spike-1 and attempting to put the slope in. There's been quite a few reports about this, I'd make a proper report of this myself but I don't have the spikes.

EDIT: Anyway you can save a vehicle by typing /designsave in the chat. it'll appear in the game folder where logs and screenshots are and you can paste it from there to here. :)

Of course if i remove the phoenix i can place the slope, there'll be room for a freaking mammoth, lol.

Thanks for the design saving trick.

Used to be something like it on Steppe cabin on the face, you could put a piece beside the face on one side but not the other depending on the room you had.

On 11/25/2018 at 5:40 AM, SoulDeliverer said:

I have parts place on the left side, trying to place the same part on right side do not work.

Most probably at one case ('left side') was a little crossing of parts. It's not a bug and avaliable

On 11/24/2018 at 9:11 PM, Spedemix said:

There's been quite a few reports about this, I'd make a proper report of this myself but I don't have the spikes.

Well, seems like we are all wrong.

6 hours ago, Skula1975 said:

Most probably at one case ('left side') was a little crossing of parts. It's not a bug and avaliable

The problem is right side... and i still can't figure how to place the part, i don't understand how it is (available) if the part stay red and can't be wielded.

Ohh maybe you meant the let side, where it work, cross in another part hitbox, and so i can place it where i shouldn't? But the other side(right side) work as intended and i cannot place the part. Anyway something is wrong and it's not a bug, it's not supposed to happen but it is not a bug.

42d5e491.design

Edited by SoulDeliverer
  • 7 months later...
On 11/27/2018 at 12:27 AM, Skula1975 said:

Well, I was right. Problem in the collider cross between whell and construction at right side of car. Not a bug.

How is that not a bug?...You literally said "problem" and then said "not a bug."  If the collision isn't working correctly, that's a bug.