BeepBeepImaSheep

Game would be better with BBS every day

1 hour ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

Put the same car PvP events every day. Put the open PvP once a week in rotation.

So PvP brawls would only be once a week while you'd just have BR and BBS brawls during the rest of the week? Because that sounds pretty boring (BR is **** because it's fully down to chance ie you can easily win if you can get a shotgun and BBS while fun for brief periods of time like an hour or maybe 2 get boring fast.).

1 hour ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

The same car PvP events are fun and balanced. The open PvP is not balanced. 

But they are. Just like in regular PvP you can kill 12K armored bricks with rare shotguns, you can do any number of things in the PvP brawls. I have a lot of fun even if I'm don't get a single kill in a free for all battle  because it's regular PvP but without MM.

Compare that to BBS or BR and they are not only less interesting but BR adds your luck into the equation as well.

the main aspect of the game is doing an excellent job of killing itself.  Toxic community, focus on exploiting bad PS system, and bots that get stuck in starting areas for the entire match. The waiting time just gets longer and longer, The game continues to shove badly balanced open PvP down everyone's throat. The game really needs to dump the stupid idea that somehow you have earned EZ mode buy out buying your opponent. I don't understand why anyone would want blueprint by their name. The main use of blueprints has been people showing others how to exploit the poor PS system and create more garbage battles using poor game design. The creative inventive blueprints have hundreds of downloads and the Kewl Sploitz builds have thousands of downloads. I don't see any reason to be proud of that dumpster fire.

Exhibition has a bunch of balanced builds with purple weapons that are not abusing the PS system. Could put together 4 builds at 5000, 5500, and 6500 PS with 4 choices that each player can pick from. in the 5K group there are exhibition builds for Spectre, Caucasus, Executioner 88mm and Fafnirs. Plenty of variety and reasonable balance. Each of those builds has been downloaded and used by hundreds and sometimes thousands of players. So you know they are decent.  At the 6500 PS level there are four decently balanced blueprints with MG13&Aurora, Prometheus, Fat Boy, and Impulse&Cloak. That offers variety of playstyles instead of all Meta builds. 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

the main aspect of the game is doing an excellent job of killing itself.  Toxic community, focus on exploiting bad PS system, and bots that get stuck in starting areas for the entire match. The waiting time just gets longer and longer, The game continues to shove badly balanced open PvP down everyone's throat. The game really needs to dump the stupid idea that somehow you have earned EZ mode buy out buying your opponent. I don't understand why anyone would want blueprint by their name. The main use of blueprints has been people showing others how to exploit the poor PS system and create more garbage battles using poor game design. The creative inventive blueprints have hundreds of downloads and the Kewl Sploitz builds have thousands of downloads. I don't see any reason to be proud of that dumpster fire.

So that the playerbase spends time exploiting the system is a reason to be sad that players are allowed be creative?

2 hours ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

Exhibition has a bunch of balanced builds with purple weapons that are not abusing the PS system. Could put together 4 builds at 5000, 5500, and 6500 PS with 4 choices that each player can pick from. in the 5K group there are exhibition builds for Spectre, Caucasus, Executioner 88mm and Fafnirs. Plenty of variety and reasonable balance. Each of those builds has been downloaded and used by hundreds and sometimes thousands of players. So you know they are decent.  At the 6500 PS level there are four decently balanced blueprints with MG13&Aurora, Prometheus, Fat Boy, and Impulse&Cloak. That offers variety of playstyles instead of all Meta builds. 

So you want a class based vehicle shooter where you have X number of choices? If I wanted to play a class based game I'd be playing Overwatch or something similar, not Crossout or creative building games that require me to be creative. Look up Assault Flak on exhibition, that is a fun build I have stored in the exhibition that uses 2 equalizers and little else. Without the ability to design my own car that'd not be possible for me to use. Instead I'd have prebuilts and only prebuilts available aka "This is boring".

• Like 1

I think that the X number of choices appeals to most of the internet. Do you know how long it takes the average experienced sailor to design a boat in real life? More than 3 months. In Crossout it can take over a month for someone to keep testing and improving on their build. The average person on the internet gets frustrated if they don't see boobs on a website in under 10 seconds. That person is not going to spend a month building a car in Crossout. 

There is no reason why a guy with too much free time and no life can't have his own small spot in Crossout. Its called Bedlam. Its fun to go there are see weird creative builds. But BBS is way more fun and balanced than the current PvP. Targem promised better PvP matches 18 months ago and never delivered. The Matchmaker for open PvP performs so bad that part of the game has its own forum section.

12 hours ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

I think that the X number of choices appeals to most of the internet. Do you know how long it takes the average experienced sailor to design a boat in real life? More than 3 months. In Crossout it can take over a month for someone to keep testing and improving on their build. The average person on the internet gets frustrated if they don't see boobs on a website in under 10 seconds. That person is not going to spend a month building a car in Crossout

And for someone like me who likes creative building games, I hate only having X number of choices.

12 hours ago, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

There is no reason why a guy with too much free time and no life can't have his own small spot in Crossout. Its called Bedlam. Its fun to go there are see weird creative builds. But BBS is way more fun and balanced than the current PvP. Targem promised better PvP matches 18 months ago and never delivered. The Matchmaker for open PvP performs so bad that part of the game has its own forum section.

Bedlam has no rewards and is a clusterfuck. BBS is balanced in that everyone has the same build.

Note this is the MM forum: image.thumb.png.d1e656a396a46d4c1c03f79a

That's a few actual MM threads and mostly complaints or screaming.