NitroGTRi

Random and frequent crash (2 types)

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Random crashes, sometimes asking a bug repport to be sent, sometimes an "File I/O Error", when the launcher automaticaly re-opens and the repair happens by itself. As I said, it happens randomly, sometimes just before entering a match, sometimes accessing the market, sometimes in the end of the match...
I've already tried everything, from downgrading my video card driver, to uninstalling and reinstalling the game (did it 3 times, one hour downloading each time and yes, I deleted EVERY LITLE SPECK of the game, from registry to folders), but nothing seems to do the trick...
What you expected to see If it is a problem with the client, I would like some fix... like an .exe file that changes somethind in the game files to solve the issue. If it is a hardware problem, it would be nice if someone point me to the issue, so I can make the necessary replacement and/or change. If it is a 3rd party software incompatibility, pointing me to the source would be great, so I can uninstal the said software. If it is another kind of problem, just shout out, and I'll do my best to solve it, because I realy like the game, and don't want to stop playing.
Conditions in which error reproduce It seems to me that it happens when there's a lot going on too fast in the screen. Like, when I go to market and the graphics are loading to show the itens, or when the map is loading before a match (or in the transision between the match and the "lobby", and vice-versa).
Problem details One inportant information: I also play in a cyber cafe, and the computers there are quite good (I don't know the specifics, but I know the owner spent quite a lot on each PC), and the game doesn't crash there. I've installed in at least 4 different computers, and all of them are ok (no crash).
Frequency of reproduction frequent
Time of bug  

Crossout crash.rar

23 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

ok. so all i need to ask for is game logs. it will passed up after that.

The logs are attached to the main post... :017:
It's the "Crossout crash.rar" file, I even included the DX log with it...

4 minutes ago, gaaraplayer said:

ok. sending up. just didn't see it. sending up.

TY!!
It's been quite some time I'm struggling with this issue...
Just updated the video driver now, going to test it. I've downgraded it, and the frequency of the chashes was lower. Mabe there's something new in this last weeks...

• Like 1

On 12/9/2018 at 2:12 PM, NitroGTRi said:

TY!!
It's been quite some time I'm struggling with this issue...
Just updated the video driver now, going to test it. I've downgraded it, and the frequency of the chashes was lower. Mabe there's something new in this last weeks...

Video driver updated, graphics lowered, mode changed (full screen to windowed to both and back), even turned vsync on, and still having the same issue...
Sometimes it crashes tith the "I/O file error" and automatic repair in the launcher, sometimes with the "send repport" window...
I looked at the logs (the file "game", and found in the end the error. Searched the web for some solution, but nothing works... :/

Edited by NitroGTRi
  • Like 1

Quick update...
After the last update, and lowering the graphics to minimal, I thought it was working fine. Played several matches a few hours ago, with no crash. But now, I was playing matches and went to check the Exibition, and in the second page it crashed once more.

• Like 1

Now what?
The picture below is a print of just now. I was disconected from the server "due to suspicious behabiour"...
Well, if tons of lag an not being abble to move is "suspicious begaviour", I guess I can't play anymore... 
Since the last update, I've felt a lot of lag sometimes. Especialy when the game is loading a lot of things, like waves of bots or even players. The car stays stuck, the wheels turn but it won't move, and seconds latter I just pop somewhere else in the map (normaly facing a wall).

It's been a pain to lose fuel and time waiting for a solution... Please, be quick about it...

screenshot-181215-212658.jpg

Edited by NitroGTRi
  • Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 9:57 PM, regnery71513 said:

Bonjour j'ai le même problème et j'aimerai connaitre la solution rapidement je vous remercie d’avance  

Please make separate bugreport with logs and screenshot(s). Read this article for more information.

Veuillez créer un rapport de bogue séparé avec les journaux et les captures d'écran. Lisez cet article pour plus d'informations.