SpeedLocked

Scanner missions still visible

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw completed mission still showing after completion
What you expected to see no missions unless available
Conditions in which error reproduce start game
Problem details having had 3 day scanner from Alienware pack, it's is still showing as active, although done several weeks ago
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug  

screenshot-181208-103658.thumb.jpg.cc4c5

the logs will help in this case. the next time you go in and see it. send those logs. the more recent the better it is i say.

@gaaraplayer logs, and also i do not bet notifications for this type of post, (your reply to me on my post), I got notification via email, not the forums notification system, this seem to be broken

game.log

net.log

chat.log

combat.log

On 12/10/2018 at 8:53 AM, SpeedLocked said:

@gaaraplayer logs, and also i do not bet notifications for this type of post, (your reply to me on my post), I got notification via email, not the forums notification system, this seem to be broken

ok, thanks for the logs. sending up. and there is a notify me of replies on the bottom of the text box. use that when you can.

thanks

6 hours ago, gaaraplayer said:

notify me of replies

this is always enabled, & unless I have deliberately Followed  a post (even my own) I do not get notifications, I have email notifications enabled & get daily (more frequently)  email to notify Me which it does, the forum shows notifications for Followed content, or Quoted content Only,

(this post for instance, I'm on this forum several times a day, & have notification for your above reply because of the Quote,

On 12/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, gaaraplayer said:

the logs will help

Your original ^^ did not show in notifications or Email, I had to search back through my activity to find it)

& even going so far as requesting staff to Ping @SpeedLocked to ensure notification last year as this is an ongoing issue that is maybe not mine alone, could be widespread & potentially give impression to forum users that posts don't get replies, or dev's don't care, 

seem like the scanner reward was visible for 30 days (the default), the scanner i had used was 3 day temporary from a promotion, so the effects ended as intended, just the notification was stuck until it timed out

On 12/14/2018 at 8:55 AM, SpeedLocked said:

thanks

On 12/14/2018 at 1:32 AM, gaaraplayer said:

notify me of replies

this is always enabled, & unless I have deliberately Followed  a post (even my own) I do not get notifications, I have email notifications enabled & get daily (more frequently)  email to notify Me which it does, the forum shows notifications for Followed content, or Quoted content Only,

(this post for instance, I'm on this forum several times a day, & have notification for your above reply because of the Quote,

On 12/10/2018 at 5:13 AM, gaaraplayer said:

the logs will help

Your original ^^ did not show in notifications or Email, I had to search back through my activity to find it)

& even going so far as requesting staff to Ping @SpeedLocked to ensure notification last year as this is an ongoing issue that is maybe not mine alone, could be widespread & potentially give impression to forum users that posts don't get replies, or dev's don't care, 

@BjKalderon ^^ hi i thought i'd ping you about this rather than copy/past a new report, I just checked forum, had 3 notifications, then checked "my activity - content" & found heaps of replies to posts going back as far as 

june 2018, which i found only after searching for it, with no notifications for those showing in the Notification tab except as noted above, if this is happening to me, it would be likely to affect others also, it makes me wonder what other replies have been missed, & following yourself or the other dev's/Mods likely to reply seems to be the only way to guarantee these posts are worth making

Edited by SpeedLocked

The scanner mission is still visible for me from the last 3-day free one.

Scanner start kicking in on the moment you buy/activate it.  It will count full day time, they have to. If players bought 30 days, it will be given 30 days of full use.  The game day always reset on midnight GMT. Yes, there will be extra hours for us players on the last day to use scanners to get the extra day.

Unless they change the terms and condition to a number of to use restriction.  I started to use the scanner after the free ones from Alienware pack. I see it as a little bonus for players support the game.

Well, i still have the mission, but got the pack last year in december :/

4 minutes ago, KrissGO said:

Well, i still have the mission, but got the pack last year in december :/

Do you still get the coins?

Mine went after 36 hours...must be something left on your system which didn't get reset.:002j: Good luck.

• Thanks 1