Sign in to follow this  
ChopChopChop

Game dying or dead??

I know...I don't like to say something unless I do have some idea about it or prove.

As we do get players keep saing this game is dead, or dying.  Or how bad the dev are doing and killing the game.

20181215133531_1r.thumb.png.16e4f4c69afd

Maybe this number can put those "dead game" or "dying game" to a rest?

This number is only show players do play this game mode and able to passed the 10th waves on PC. :12: 

Do have a good time!!

PS.  https://steamcharts.com/app/386180#All Steam chart shows there are 10 to 15% players linked their steam with crossout.

Edited by ChopChopChop
  • Thanks 2

You know very well those numbers don't equate to a thriving playerbase. Those are simply the same people playing over and over again to get the rewards for the later waves. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Sixth_ said:

You know very well those numbers don't equate to a thriving playerbase. Those are simply the same people playing over and over again to get the rewards for the later waves. 

Hummm... maybe you should re-read the rules on that mode again. :08:

Unless I misread the rules. There should be one count only for each account. So, no matter how many times you play with the same account, you will only be list there once.

Sure, there are players have more than 1 accounts. As far as I know players benefit more to put their play time on 1 account. All the friends I know on this game have but 1 account.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

About 2 hours before it ended, it was about 132k. However many have played only few games. A lot of players play like 1 game a month, or less.

36 minutes ago, PurdooSix said:

About 2 hours before it ended, it was about 132k. However many have played only few games. A lot of players play like 1 game a month, or less.

How do you know the number of game players played?? You didn't check on everyone did you...lol

I don't expect most of the players be on everyday.  At lease we know these players on the list are not, new players not level up. Very low chances to been one offs.

On steam there are 4.5% players link their account to crossout at best.  The game still far from being dead to me with this kind of number.  I don't know why some say it is doing very badly.

I know Steam seems to have been taken over by haters and trolls. I don't see you post there anymore and I feel want to give up there. The few haters just want to cause damage to the game there.

Edited by ChopChopChop

43 minutes ago, ChopChopChop said:

How do you know the number of game players played?? You didn't check on everyone did you...lol

Yeah no, but I checked many on the botton of that leaderboard. Yeah I rarely visit Steam forums, Steam just starts in background and I rarely open it. I have only like 3 game on Steam anyway.

32 minutes ago, PurdooSix said:

Yeah no, but I checked many on the botton of that leaderboard. Yeah I rarely visit Steam forums, Steam just starts in background and I rarely open it. I have only like 3 game on Steam anyway.

I guess as much, players at the bottom are the less active players.

Currently there is leaderboard again open. It's really low though. Only about 38k have played it on PC. It might be less appealing as the tank brawls or the Cristmas event where you could use your own build.

Personally Id like to play it to get the racing wheel SK as it would be nice looking for my raid build, but the ranked format along with random teammates makes it hard. With tank mode you could use some less useful teammates as meatshields, and use good aim to gain fairly high rank playing solo, but in this mode it's really hard to score goals all alone.

Did the previous events start from the map? It took me a while to find out you need to start the football match from event tab. Maybe ultra-casuals don't have found the mode.

That amzounslide is spammer spreading it's scamsite links. It pulls some Steam message as reply and posts it into relevant enough topic.to make it look like human generated message.

8 hours ago, PurdooSix said:

Currently there is leaderboard again open. It's really low though. Only about 38k have played it on PC. It might be less appealing as the tank brawls or the Cristmas event where you could use your own build.

Personally Id like to play it to get the racing wheel SK as it would be nice looking for my raid build, but the ranked format along with random teammates makes it hard. With tank mode you could use some less useful teammates as meatshields, and use good aim to gain fairly high rank playing solo, but in this mode it's really hard to score goals all alone.

Did the previous events start from the map? It took me a while to find out you need to start the football match from event tab. Maybe ultra-casuals don't have found the mode.

That amzounslide is spammer spreading it's scamsite links. It pulls some Steam message as reply and posts it into relevant enough topic.to make it look like human generated message.

It only been a day....This event is to run a whole month.

No, they changed the starting on a tag, it was on the map and I think it was better.

Just PM one of the MOD about the steam discussion.  I have given-up on helping people there. Most are whiners, trolls, or haters.  They hate everything about the game and spend all day playing it. 

:005j:20190818155040_1.thumb.jpg.c95ad96915eee

There was about 15 people on 127109 place at 0 point...  Still near the same amount of active accounts. 

What I do like to know is what those fast display numbers means.

20190818154930_1.thumb.jpg.50dec68d2bc6f

Sign in to follow this