Sign in to follow this  
Stoner_Dog

Random suggestion

Hí, I have a suggestion to the game. It would include the whole mission choosing system and rewarding. The first thing what I want to talk about is how players get teamed for a mission. Let's say you display maps to choose from, in the middle section, and players could be able to choose more maps to include his search. On the right side, on the other hand, need a panel, where different loot could be selected to include the player's "search for in the mission", like metal, cable and various parts. Depending on which map is going to be played, a given amount of rewards is going to be selected to be shared amongst the winners. Players must be able to choose multiple resource with different importancy. Let's say many players has scrap on high importancy, and a few players put importancy on cable or parts. So the ones with scrap importancy get some scrap and some secondary choice, and the other few will get more from the chosen loot due to more interest in it. For example a person can get 20 total loot, and the raid gives 100 scrap and 20 cable 20, 20battery, a booster(with amount of loot) and a cabin(worth x amount of loot). This way people going for different raid can be placed together, and we could choose the prefferred( primary and secondary ect)  map for missions, that's in our interest. Let's say we can even point out to the favourite map. This can give directions to the devs too of which map the players prefer. The  raids can be kept with the current rot ( rotation over time) but the rewards maybe reworked as the above priority share system. 

This Is just a little extra, but on the right side could be the event raids, for fun, doesn't necessarily needs to have rewards. This can be so that all raids are shown, and when a player enters one of them, they start queueing for a team, and can still play something in the meantime. When the event queue found teammates, they just simply get into a team and further option to play another game mode gets denied. When everyone finished their doing(ongoing mission/raid), the team automatically starts the chosen event raid.

How does It sounds ?

• Like 1

They could do lobby match makin where you would chose a reword, select start, where you will find a match making lobby where you can see all the players names and stuff.

There will be 10 second or so to chose a map - to keep the fast pass gameplay going. This match making system can be seen in other known games...*cough cough* like call of duty *cough cough*

It would also be cool if you can test drive while in the lobby, which would be like bedlam but in the test drive area. Just in case your stuck waiting a little longer than usual 

Wd8KQaVBZHDZWW0e_ZRYGVv7x5enGHp_4cETmkt0

I have no suggestions, I am just here to know that, is PUBG going to release a new map or what. Because yesterday, I was playing PUBG and in the game I show a Map type thing. I visited many websites like mobhub, hdmp4moviez, jubget, etc to get the information, but I didn't find anything so if someone knows about it please let me know.

Sign in to follow this