BeepBeepImaSheep

Build Evaluation Tool for New Players

The purpose of this is to show new players any flaws in their car design so they can make better cars. 

Step 1) The player puts together a build and picks Evaluation. 

Step 2) The Evaluation goes out to the Exhibition and finds 10 to 40 blueprints within 500 PS of the player's build and loads them into memory.  The players can use a filter to restrict the blueprints. So if you are working on a Hover you restrict the blueprints to all Hovers

Step 3) The Evaluation compares the Player design and the Blueprints in Ten Categories. Structure Points, Armor (e.g.Tires, Plows & Bumpers), Defense Boosters (e.g.Chameleons), Attack Damage per Second, Attack Damage per Volley, and Attack Boosters (e.g. Ammunition),  Speed, Acceleration , and Speed Boosters (EG Rockets).

Step 4) The Ten Categories are shown as colors. The better the player did the more green in the color. The worse the player did in a category the more red in the color.

This gives the player quick and easy feedback on improving their build. People can see their weaknesses compared to other builds and improve them. 

Evaluate-BLUEPRINT.jpg.9ac2161ebf9d0670f

• Confused 1

I am surprised someone has not already done this for Crossout. The Blueprints give you an idea of what everyone else is doing. Could add the top blueprint name for each category so you could review it to see what they did to boost the build in that category.

On 1/15/2019 at 8:43 AM, BeepBeepImaSheep said:

I am surprised someone has not already done this for Crossout. The Blueprints give you an idea of what everyone else is doing. Could add the top blueprint name for each category so you could review it to see what they did to boost the build in that category.

Not everyone uses meta builds nor should they. I'll compare my favorite build to play around with to those I face using your metrics:

Build: 

screenshot-190102-192902.thumb.jpg.6d10b

Speed: 8

Acceleration: 5

Speed Boost: 0

Structure: 3

Protection: 2

As you can see, the builds I face with a similar PS are superior in most ways yet I can still keep up with them. There's already too much of a trend to follow the meta and this wouldn't help solve that.