The last update to ps4 sucks big time

I love the game crossout and i have spend alot of money on this game. 

Yesterday I got an update for crossout. 

after the update, I started the game as I always do, every day. 

I noticed that my vehicle was very slow and sudenly drove like crap,   :facepalm:  

Why ruin a perfect game, with this ****, im so disappointed,  The game value droped from 10 out of 10, to a poor 2 out of 10

.:15:

please Undo ore remove the poor update again

I really hope that this is going to be fixed as fast as possible ore else im going to delete this game, and then forget all about it.  

ill bet im not the only one who are disappointed by this update

Edited by beatingyou
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the game crossout and i have spend alot of money on this game.  Yesterday I got an update for crossout.  after the update, I started the game as I always do, every day.  I notice

I can't find the word "beta" within my ps4 version... 

Lol i see they've implemented the dogsh*t scoring system into steel championship.  Just won a match with a clean sweep 5-0 and got ZERO f*cking points. Lost a match because a team mate quit and l

This game is in beta. Expect it to always have some bugs.

nerf console.. we want new pc. update ... xD 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Xbox_M_420 said:

Is it a hover that's slow?

Bigfoot tyres are experiencing decreased acceleration, slower speeds, a more 'heavy' and 'sluggish' feel.

Turning is top notch though, but the overall feeling is worse compared to before.

FYI: This is my impression, my clan mates impressions, and what little response I've had off the forums.

38 minutes ago, Butonfly_nz said:

Bigfoot tyres are experiencing decreased acceleration, slower speeds, a more 'heavy' and 'sluggish' feel.

Turning is top notch though, but the overall feeling is worse compared to before.

FYI: This is my impression, my clan mates impressions, and what little response I've had off the forums.

X2

36 minutes ago, MalAd3pt said:

Here's a comparison video I made on Xbox. My editing is garbage, but I think it makes the point.

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, but I've made a bug report regardless.

I hope we get some communication on this issue soon. :014:

33 minutes ago, Woodyrojo said:

Already on it. We'll check all the recent fixes, thank you!

They are aware of the issue.

Have yet to play since the update dropped. So I can't say anymore.

• Upvote 1

Beta or not, things will change. It’s online, and constantly evolving, dcuo to this day (8yrs out of beta) has regular bug fixes, balance updates, content added, as long as ‘new’ is being added, there will b changes. They could stop adding stuff and leave us with what we got and they would eventually (much sooner) balance things out and bugs would b few.. but how bored would we get? lol 

15 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

Have yet to play since the update dropped. So I can't say anymore.

Got in a few rounds this morning before work.

My tackler and raid builds were both a bit sluggish on take off. nothing I couldn't account for.

But it was the new turning radius that was giving me trouble. My muscle memory is working against me...  Going to need time to adjust to it.

Only hope I don't adjust then have to readjust after the fix...  Only time will tell.

On 1/17/2019 at 9:38 AM, leonglover said:

i have the same problem, but with Medium ST wheels.... after the update my vehicle corners about 10x slower than it did which is unbearable

me too i guess its all movable parts that has been slowed dovn wheels hovers tracks spider legs and ect , ect.

• 5 months later...

Stop Ruin the game, are you russian morons just that stupid,  create a good game and then destroy it,     you developers nerff and nerff and ruin this game all the time.

Question for developers : is it true that a russian tank drive this crappy in real life,  like in the game,??? so it cant turn from standing still,  and  if a russian tank in real life get hit by a small car will it flip around like in the game??? if so, im happe that im not driving a russian tank in real life. lol :D

Stop nerff the game,  your developers are going to ruin the game. and it seems that developers **** on those players WHO bought expensive weapons, that sudenly are impossible to use after you developers nerff it.

Stop trying to make the game, something that its not.   it was so good at the beginning but now its getting more xxxx an crappy for every update you make.

Dont you developers want people to play your online game. ore are you Guys trying to kill the game.  if your developers keep nerffing and change weapons and other Things, people will stop playing this game.

and in the end you only have a dead online game, WHO only few people want to play,   Stop nerffing and change  the game all the time, your killing the game for alot of people 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Nerfing and balancing are 2 different things. The spark for example isnt a nerf , its a bug fix and rework, it now has a higher potenial than it did before but all the heavy builds are mad they cant trap a light hover anyways.

one thing i wish theyd do something about is ramping, specifically when something is a medium cab , ramping a heavy cab. I think shapes and deaign should permit the ramp yes, but if u wanna sit under a guy, i think a DOT should be applied, more if they thing youre ramping is really heavy, and the guy ramping should be put overweight.  

The truck in war for fire cannot be ramped and carried to the finish line, so theyre on to something with preventing it if they wanted to

On 1/16/2019 at 4:44 PM, *Jomar_SL said:

This game is in beta. Expect it to always have some bugs.

I thought this game wasn't a beta anymore....

This game is 3 years old on consoles and even older on PC...

People have also mentioned how the beta signs in crossout are no longer there as well...

if this game is still a BETA then that's a little worrying and does that mean it could stay that way until the developers decide to eventually shut the game down?

1 minute ago, HammeredByNature said:

es that mean it could stay that way until the developers decide to eventually shut the game down?

That's why I don't spent money anymore on f2p games. 

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Dumpbump said:

That's why I don't spent money anymore on f2p games. 

From the way things are going at the moment, you have made a much wiser choice than i have..

I have spent money on this game...... I don't want to regret it but the Tandem Games Developers are making it extremely difficult not to....

On 1/17/2019 at 12:21 AM, Kevhigs said:

Beta or not, things will change. It’s online, and constantly evolving, dcuo to this day (8yrs out of beta) has regular bug fixes, balance updates, content added, as long as ‘new’ is being added, there will b changes. They could stop adding stuff and leave us with what we got and they would eventually (much sooner) balance things out and bugs would b few.. but how bored would we get? lol 

This is when your posts become very suspicious Kev....

yes changes are expected but not with so much lack of effort and testing....

Not to a point where weapons start off as seriously over powered and then become extremely weak after a month or 2....

Or take nearly half a year to be reworked and even then be too weak to be effective (reaper)

Only it's recent buff made it balanced enough..... or only just!!!

In your opinion you might think the game is evolving...

Personally I'd say the game is devolving.

1 thing i've started to wonder is that if Kapkans were craftable all of a sudden.... what would that do to PvP?

Meat Grinders would probably become extremely popular..... not sure how easily it would solve the problem though if all 8 players on opposing team had 2 kapkan modules each though!! :lol:

So balance comes from the fact that the kapkan is a limited weapon module, hence why it's 3.2k to 3.8k on the PS4 market atm...

It's actually quite exhausting because after a while 1 of you lot will just post the same rubbish but without mentioning any details about the *devolution* of this game..

The minimal effort put into maintaining balance...

All the weapons which I've previously mentioned which still haven't been balanced...

What about the elephant cannon which has made the fatman cannon obsolete???...

Edited by HammeredByNature
On 7/6/2019 at 3:28 AM, HammeredByNature said:

What about the elephant cannon which has made the fatman cannon obsolete???...

I thought mammoths did that already

Edited by submaxcw
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, submaxcw said:

I mean im pretty sure the fatman is a better gun than the elephant , mammoth is better yea but it cant  compete in its ps bracket, fatman can

22 hours ago, submaxcw said:

come on lad lets not play dumb..... Your clearly not that stupid so why give a response which badly contradicts your level of understanding and intelligence

They are 2 different tiers of weapons..... 1 is epic and the other is obviously legendary class...

that's like saying a judge is better than an avenger, or the executioner is better than the judge... etc etc..

15 hours ago, Babylonsburning said:

I mean im pretty sure the fatman is a better gun than the elephant , mammoth is better yea but it cant  compete in its ps bracket, fatman can

ok well if you still have 2 elephants and prefer 2 fatmans then id be more than happy to unburden you and take them off your hands......

Ill put in an offer thats close to a fatman price for an elephant cannon and you can match my offer to the last cent and hopefully they will be mine :yes_yes_yes::yes_yes_yes::yes_yes_yes::yes_yes_yes::yes_yes_yes::yes_yes_yes:

As for the Fatmans you can buy them off whoever you like....there's plenty for sale 

I'll be sure to thank you for giving me around 2,000-2,400 coin profit....:good:

Edited by HammeredByNature
  • Upvote 1
14 hours ago, HammeredByNature said:

response which badly contradicts your level of understanding and intelligence

Does it? Oh...

31 minutes ago, submaxcw said:

Does it? Oh...

It does...as is often the case with you sub  :yes_yes_yes:

• Haha 1

The only problem with the last update so far as difficulty goes, is that, that kinda programme should be implemented on high lvl and ps players.

A larger range of difficulty settings overall is needed up through all levels and ps ranges.

The harder the better.

happy grinding

1 hour ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

It does...as is often the case with you sub  :yes_yes_yes:

So you're agreeing that I'm intelligent? Thank you

• Upvote 1
33 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

larger range of difficulty settings

33 minutes ago, thLongnGrindinRd said:

The harder the better.

Pick one

• Haha 1