The last update to ps4 sucks big time

Ya my favorite cabin got a weight nerf or something.  Because all my builds are about 150hp lower so I could get weight out of the red.  Not a huge deal, but for favorite I feel it was unneeded.  I'm not complaining.  

Just take a part or two off. 

Edited by tenshiijin
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I love the game crossout and i have spend alot of money on this game.  Yesterday I got an update for crossout.  after the update, I started the game as I always do, every day.  I notice

I can't find the word "beta" within my ps4 version... 

Lol i see they've implemented the dogsh*t scoring system into steel championship.  Just won a match with a clean sweep 5-0 and got ZERO f*cking points. Lost a match because a team mate quit and l

On 7/13/2019 at 7:40 AM, tenshiijin said:

Ya my favorite cabin got a weight nerf or something.  Because all my builds are about 150hp lower so I could get weight out of the red.  Not a huge deal, but for favorite I feel it was unneeded.  I'm not complaining.  

Just take a part or two off. 

Are you talking about the plow/ bar reworks?

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats developers morons,  now i know for sure,  that your IQ is too low  to make a good game.

i got kicked for idling when i was taking enemy base, and im feed up with this crap. Now i hope and wish that your game is going to die completly.

Message To all players   lets us all have a blow up week. all the time, the game is not worth spending time ore Money on anymore.  WHO will join the blow up contest.?

The game is so poor and ruined, that its not worth trying to play, just killing time to blow up all time, every day.  the developers dont care about us players.only the scam Money they get from us

Message to deveopers get another job, somthing that fits your low  I Q. making online games is not for low I Q developers.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

It was always like this. Last year i forgot to move and kicked out of a hard raid for being idle while shooting nonstop. :P

Lol i see they've implemented the dogsh*t scoring system into steel championship. 

Just won a match with a clean sweep 5-0 and got ZERO f*cking points. Lost a match because a team mate quit and lost 2-1.. LOST 40 F*CKING POINTS.

F*ck this sh*t. 

Edited by DrLeatherface
  • Sad 3
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DrLeatherface said:

Lol i see they've implemented the dogsh*t scoring system into steel championship. 

Just won a match with a clean sweep 5-0 and got ZERO f*cking points. Lost a match because a team mate quit and lost 2-1.. LOST 40 F*CKING POINTS.

F*ck this sh*t. 

I feel your pain. Countless matches that awarded zero points. Literally couldn't progress the league and only had loss of points and then slowly rebuilding to look forward to. 

• Sad 2
On 7/29/2019 at 7:40 PM, submaxcw said:

I feel your pain. Countless matches that awarded zero points. Literally couldn't progress the league and only had loss of points and then slowly rebuilding to look forward to. 

This steel championship is a total B*S* ... all progress beeing stolen by a single loss, no progress done after multiple winnings. Seriously, what kind of sadist created this rating system? 

I play on PC, same thing happening >:(

Edited by toscanolucas2
  • Upvote 3

Todays bullsh*t.

Won another clean sweep at 5-0.. got TWO whole points for that.

Another game won 3-1, got 20 points.

Next match one random team mate didn't connect so our team was instantly down to 2 players yet again. We held our own best we could and the match ended with a score of 3-8.

Guess how many points we lost for the pleasure? 50 SOMETHING F*CKING POINTS.

This system is absolutely horsesh*t. 

Edited by DrLeatherface
  • 1 year later...