Woodyrojo

[Developer blog] What awaits survivors in the foreseeable future?

I spent 8 repair kits to get the Sansara sticker and you are going to reset it? uninstall!

Just joking, somehow sounds like a good plan : D

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

Sounds like a cool update but i am a littleworried about the reset. What is it going to reset it total anyways ?

BjKalderon (Posted )

It will concern only that the players have already received.

I do hope you guys able to keep all the plans in good timing manner. :01:

Thanks.  

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you! Btw, the next update is planned to arrive quite soon;)

All I've wanted, ever since closed beta, has been P R I V A T E M A T C H E S....

And yeah I get that bedlam is kind of like that but I want to be able to change the map and etc...

Also yes I know that content creators can do something like it but I definitely am not and yet I'd still love to be able to do it 

I mean I've been vocal about it ever since around February 2018 and all I've heard is "soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon""soon"

BjKalderon (Posted )

_lollkoll_, hello! As we have stated a number of times before - the custom battle mode requires a number of critical improvements before becoming available for everyone. It takes time and we are working on that - this idea is not abandoned;)
  • Upvote 1

OMG OMG OMG
EXITED! One of the best news ever! 
More Uranium!
New events!
Fresh changes in clan wars!
New pvp maps!
You just forced me to stay motivated to play Crossout for an other year! 
Gonna invest into game like a madman fron now on  :DD

• Haha 2

Great news!! :DD  I'm happy to see that you're working hard, best of luck for the dev team :)

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you, GentlemanRevvnar! The year has just started and more exciting things can be expected in the future;)
  • Haha 1

nerf helios lol

Edited by SkinSkarpa

BjKalderon (Posted )

All changes to the in-game parts are implemented only on the basis of necessity. If this weapon's effectiveness indeed prooves to be over it's rarity level, the necessary changes will be made in the future updates;)
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

These are very good news to me! Thank you for that teaser!

My opinions about some detail: The improveing of Adventure mode, is a pretty good plan. I really look forward to continuing of the story line :)

What is the most important for me now, is the Hover changes....yes....because those thing caused a lot of confrontation, and antipathy between the playerbase, and its a fact, i think.
Those inforamtion what you gather from test servers, maybe guarantee a massive improvements for the Hovers, and solve the problems. If you ask me, personally I like Hovers, because it was a very good NEW thing when its came in to Crossout World, and its meant something new...something special...but as everyones see, its bringed some problem with itself.

The new PvP map is a gloriously fantastic idea! Actually the wide-variety of PvP or PvE maps shows how cool is the environment of crosout, and makes our play more enjoyable.

About the Custom Game and Speedometer. HA! Genius! These things are requested for a long while, and now they are even closer than ever! :D Little things, but important!

Thank you for everything

BjKalderon (Posted )

Thank you for the feedback! You're right - any key changes for the movement modules will obviously have a great effect on gameplay, which is why we have held three open testings for the players to try our different kinds of changes for hovers;)
  • Upvote 1

I really hope that co-drivers will be valuable, also will NOT require resources to upgrade as co-driver system is like skills or talents like in other games and it must be 100% FREE

Also if you're going to spread all premium equipment to factions as craftable items? if so - when? (steppe spider costs millions of credits and its non-craftable for eternity)

These notes sounds promising but players have lost trust in you. Hope its plan for near future - month or two, and not whole 2019...

*Psst!* 
*Remove hovers and compensate*

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 5

Thx. Rpek, I did not found solid evidence. The first market signal was at 11:30 today (oh, we have different time, before ~2 h).

Edited by gumaak

3 hours ago, rpek32 said:

image.thumb.png.a2ad91303ae7dd8958dce72a

Panic mode engaged :P

EDIT:  Meanwhile in top clans headquarters 

Spoiler

tenor.gif.4ca0fc03b7064d7961188c3d5dd9ab

Edited by GentlemanRevvnar
  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1

I wonder if we will see a new valentines pack. Or will it be the last years pink pack with the adjustable wheels?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

Atm we plan that the pack will be the same. But it's still possible, that some of its contents may change.
  • Upvote 2

People are getting scared on Uranium

my inventory cost dropped 60K in 15 minutes XD

Woodyrojo (Posted )

It usually happens after such announcements, but later the prices tend to come back to their previous state.
  • Haha 7

Sounds pretty neat, looking forward to most of these. :good:
Do you have any plans for leviathans to have more use?

Woodyrojo (Posted )

The future of clan battles with leviathans (or of the overall mechanic when there's one leviathan in each team) is still unclear. As soon as there's any update or new information, we'll let all the players know.
  • Upvote 2

Looks promising!

Probably the biggest thing for me is the inclusion of top60 clans in CW to receive Uranium. It's also setup really smartly upon closer inspection.

• You see the overall amount of Uranium flooding to the market doubles per week so you have to presume the price of Uranium would eventually be cut to half in the market.
  • Clans which are currently able to reach top30 will be receiving double the Uranium, thus their "income" stays ostensibly the same
  • This will obviously be a huge benefit for top60 clans (and there are MANY of them) since they finally have chance at the slice of the pie and IMO rightfully so.
  • The only "bigger losers" here are top10 (and to lesser extent top20) clans whose amount of Uranium received doesn't change.

And obviously the fact there's more Uranium to go around means more of the endgame players (including me) could start considering whether or not to actually acquire Relics.

EDIT: I'm just juggling the numbers here but the price of relics ought to get cut in half too more or less since huge majority of the cost of crafting a relic comes from Uranium. Relics used to cost around 60K coins (in the PC platform) and paying 30K for a relic puts is roughly at the same comparable price point than other weapons where the price grows tendfold as you climb to the next rarity ladder.

Edited by Spedemix
  • Upvote 2

That's actually not that bad, planning to get 4th Porc and have some fun. )

33 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

That's actually not that bad, planning to get 4th Porc and have some fun. )

Nice i get the grill and some beers and i join you , will be a nice barbeque 6.gif

• Haha 3

i am worried about my achievements tho, dont punish veterans again same as u did in  prestige levels  :(

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.