Sign in to follow this  
Pickleberry

Adventure Mode: Unable to lock onto Oil Rigs

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Adventure Mode - Unable to target Oil Rigs with Caucasus
What you expected to see I should be able to target the oil rig objectives with any weapon, including those with Lock-On features.
Conditions in which error reproduce Attempted to lock onto oil rig objective in Adventure Mode, but the objects did not allow me to target with Caucasus.
Problem details

Video Below:

Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug Version 0.10.17.99787

• Upvote 1

I also experienced this, also the Vulture totem is not a target later in the story. I just rammed the oil rigs to death. For the Totem, I exited and got a Harvester, as both are 4 Energy so it was an easy and quick swap. I did not consider it a bug, maybe I should have. Peace

22 hours ago, LordTutor said:

I also experienced this, also the Vulture totem is not a target later in the story. I just rammed the oil rigs to death. For the Totem, I exited and got a Harvester, as both are 4 Energy so it was an easy and quick swap. I did not consider it a bug, maybe I should have. Peace

Just did the totem, and it has those wrecked cars around it.  Took longer to ram it to death than the rest of the challenge.

Doubly bad because it’s in a slight hill and the acceleration bug, I was only doing 0-50 damage per ram

On 1/19/2019 at 9:55 AM, Pickleberry said:

Just did the totem, and it has those wrecked cars around it.  Took longer to ram it to death than the rest of the challenge.

Doubly bad because it’s in a slight hill and the acceleration bug, I was only doing 0-50 damage per ram

That is exactly why I exited and got the Harvester. Good job having the patience to ram it to death. Hopefully they fix it for others. They should be targets like the Towers in Steel Cradle.

• Upvote 1

Sign in to follow this