Rockstar__Daniel

What’s the best weapon for pvp??????

On 1/24/2019 at 5:32 PM, tenshiijin said:

Reapers are guns that cover a wide range of capabilities.  Though a student of everything is a master of nothing.  Regardless they seem to break away from the rock paper scissors mold imo.

Ya but a master of one thing sux at everything else, and gets bored.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:19 AM, Small_An_Simple said:

You can also place your generator up front with the lances as a "weapon" for extra explosive damage on impact.

I never found a version of this that works effectively. Normally it causes a sudden halt then gets blown up along with any nearby lances because they actually have decent durability for a one shot. 

23 hours ago, Small_An_Simple said:

In most cases this would be ideal. But with a lance build that's usually one and done there is no need to carry an explosive after your spears are used up.

Always leave room for a harvester on a lance build. If everyone on your team gets a kill, then you win even if they die immediately after. But you can't rely on that. So it's good to try for at least 2 kills. One goes boom. One goes screech. 

Going back to the first post. Even if you find an effective front mount for your gen, you'll lose too much mass to really be effective at anything else afterward. 

Edited by submaxcw

2 hours ago, submaxcw said:

I never found a version of this that works effectively. Normally it causes a sudden halt then gets blown up along with any nearby lances because they actually have decent durability for a one shot. 

I've seen some that work. They use the gas generator as a mount for the lances. Then place one lance back so that the tip is one space ahead of the generator. The lances mounted to the generator go first then the last lance sets off the generator. Which takes out the training wheels that were used to support the front. Leaving a balanced build. I had a clanmate who built a lot of "break away" builds.

2 hours ago, submaxcw said:

Going back to the first post. Even if you find an effective front mount for your gen, you'll lose too much mass to really be effective at anything else afterward. 

You can still cap the base or be a distraction.

This is my meta build. It's a 2x hammerfal + aurora. Not sure if other people can use it properly but I really like it. 

Not so much as a weapon, but the improved radar detector is very helpful in solo pvp. You can avoid packs of enemies and single out lost little lambs on your map. It definitely helps us make more educated decisions when playing solo.

• Upvote 1