Ka1deron

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.20. New sky

Seems like you allow only feedback which support your useless efforts. My comments were removed 2 times.

Edit: There was no profanity. 

Edited by BumSimulator

Ka1deron (Posted )

As long as your posts don't break the rules of this forum, none of them are being deleted. Please avoid using profanity on this forum.
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

the game started to update as soon as my laptop was on and now the game is crashing constantly

then was a second small update and the crashing is still going

ive *repaired* it several times and no luck

i am the only one with this problem ? 

Edited by _Uraste_

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for the information! I can recommend you to create a more detailed bug report on this forum, it might help us to fix the issue faster!
  • Upvote 1

BjKalderon (Posted 4 minutes ago)

Could you please elaborate on the problem that you've encountered?

"Crossout has stopped working", it happened 2 times in 20 min while i'm trying test drive.

the game started to update as soon as my laptop was on and now the game is crashing constantly

You are not the alone with this problem.

And i'm really worrying about this 'balance' patch, and hope next balance patch would be better than this.

Edited by VisceraCleaner

Ka1deron (Posted )

A more detailed bug report in the special "Bug - reports" section will surely be appreciated, thank you! Your information may be very useful in order for us to investigate the issue.

Generally kinda  nice patch. Havent been in clans after lwoh  and maybe it could be time to play more serious again, I have been saving my uranium for two new relics but doesn't seem them would be here soon so..
Makes 10x Icarus flying tanks ready for action !! yeaaaaah :D Hovers was very competitive and imo this is a buff, still some bad hover players crying. and guys who cant counter them . nobody never ever happy : O anyway, good job again, devs. keep on going ! : ) 

• Confused 3

Now I just need the ability to slap bits of tank track onto my build as a cosmetic. Cause what self respected tank driver doesn't have spare track on their build.

Also was something done to the corkscrew wheels? Cause my hell bringer build is moving much faster and it is just those corkscrews and some tracks...  I can drift with it, which looks freaky.

Ka1deron (Posted )

There were no changes to the corkscrew wheels, but you are right - the overall dynamic has indeed been increased.
  • Confused 2

The game isn't working for me anymore, after this patch. Awsome

Ka1deron (Posted )

There will be additional hotfixes very soon that should fix the access issue. But a more detailed bug-report (in the special category on this forum) from you will be highly appreciated as well!
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, _Uraste_ said:

the game crashes after the anti-cheat system is fully loaded

icebox did nat get the +5% . can u add it in the next patch plz

Ka1deron (Posted )

As we have mentioned in the preliminary information, it was decided to delay this change based on the results of an open testing. it possible however, that this change will be discussed again and possibly be implemented into the game later in the future.
  • Confused 2

26 minutes ago, _Uraste_ said:

Exactly the same here xD

• Upvote 1

cant buy ingame scanner / coins after  the two updates (big one and the quick fix)
an error occured, please contant our support

Ka1deron (Posted )

Please contact the tech. support unit and describe your problem in detail - we'll try to help you as quick as possible.

Hello, I like the changes alot and would like to share my 2 cents about the patch:

• Hovers are  way more responsible now after the patch on  quantum and other epic cabins. Growl hover builds at low ps such as 2x exe still work greatly for those ppl who wanna play at lower ps. Imo hovers have been buffed by a large margin. The only downside they have now is that you arent equally fast as wheeled counter parts to shoot and reverse at the same time. That makes you play now even more awake and cautious than before. Imo hovers could still need a ps nerf of 50-100 ps beause it still has its great maneuvreablity, strafing shot  move behind cover fast  ability and their immunity vs map obsticles. I could be wrong but their height is now 1 block higher. Thats another +. The best part of this update is that we will see now way more hover variations than the same 10 from the exebition everyone was more or less using already. I have tested the 10 and more hover builds on the exhibition , and fortunately they lose alot acceleration/power, so the hover armageddon from the past aint return. Iam looking forward to test all kind of hover builds now.

• Ck´s  should ´ve been in the Shop section long time ago. Thats a great way to monetize your game and earn some additional money with it. we could argue about the price but i like the change alot simply because now you might not  be so dependend on pack and coin sales only which is very good. I was getting a little sick of your pack only items being significantly better than craftable ones. Adding most paints outside of the basic colours to the shop is the next step you gotta do. Making money from customization kits is the way to go in  a reasonable f2p game.

• The Lighning effects are great, i welcome them, especially in the garage and in the storage item pic. Looks all smoother now. Also the faction hud overwie is a good feature. You should consider to have even more and better looking effects as per option if you choose high or ultra graphics in the settings. Alot ppl with higher end pcs would love to have  better graphics.

• The Cw top 60 change is  a long awaited step to make these relics more affordable. I would buy relics for 20k coins and lower but not for 40 or 60k coins.  But having more relics on the field, which is gonna happen within the next few weeks is worrying tbh. They were already annoying to play against, You may have to think about balancing them in general. I think we can all agree that  the relics should be regarded as unique and unorthodox weapons, such as porcupines. The new relics you plan to add are quite the opposite from what i would call a unorthodox weapon. Its simply an upgrade of  a shotgun and mg. Thats not the correct path for relic items. They shouldnt be just better legendaries of  a weapon type. (on n a side note: The porcupine flames, especially when the enemy uses multiple, do let my fps drop  from 45 to 16. Would be cool  if you could look into it-because right now it lets a shady taste in your mouth considering its an expensive weapon and you start to lagg when your enemy uses it.

• The Co-driver rework was long awaited. They shouldnt cost ressources at all imo, just level up like you have to in order to unlock new armor parts from the factions. But its a good step that you try to cover now most items with the co driver skills. And yet there are alot item types  which dont get benefits from any co driver such as spikes or several cabins and some other things.

• The cameback of the soccer brawl is a cool  idea and imo brawls shouldnt dissapear like the halloween catch me if you can one. Those add alot fun to the game. Also i would love 2-3 brawls being playable at all times instead of the 1 brawl at a time policy I know it would split the community into several queus, and may worsen the MM , but have you thought about it, that it might bring back or attract alot new players into the game?

• The cabin changes are alright but the favorite buff. Imo it didnt need the 12th energy but a faster reloading perk at its 11 energy. I have talked about  the other cabin changes in one of my earlier posts, so aint get into details. BUt there are alot more cabins waiting for a buff/ rework than the package only cabins. Pls dont forget the other ones.

• Nice Move with the new decor wheels,  We need more of these low effort  cosmetic items.
Edited by LittleBird2

Ka1deron (Posted )

LittleBird2, thank you for sharing a detailed feedback! It's worth saying, that the current changes to the co-driver's perks is just a first step in reworking the whole system. It is planned that the changes will concern the co-driver's upgrades as well as the ways of obtaining them.
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

This is from a clan member.. He cant get into the game without it crashing before starting up..

He tried uninstaling than instaling the game but nothing seems to help.. pls help. ty

20190131_145024.jpg?width=224&height=300

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, ShZee said:

This is from a clan member.. He cant get into the game without it crashing before starting up..

He tried uninstaling than instaling the game but nothing seems to help.. pls help. ty

read the posts above

6 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Favourite

•  The amount of energy, given by the cabin “Favourite”, is increased to 12 units. Cabin PS reduced from 1800 to 1500.

Our Game statistics bla,bla,bla - Are you serious? You just made a new Meta Cabin like Stepespider to get more Packs sold.

• Upvote 1

Overall a good update (specially that new lighting :wub:)

But honestly, with that Favorite buff it's ps if something should have been increased instead of reduced, bigfoot hammerfall wedge is already one of the 3 most seen vehicles and this is just going to make them even more popular...  Well... At least we can expect to see an increase in the use of Kapkans as well I guess.. 

Also the hover ps could still be increased a bit more

Edited by xCrossFaith

Ka1deron (Posted )

The following changes to the hovers are not final - we plan to keep monitoring their perfomance on different PS level in battles and the additional changes are very likely to follow in the future updates.

12 minutes ago, _Uraste_ said:

read the posts above

i did, game still doesnt work, and another  detailed bug report isnt gonna fix the problem until they patch something

• Upvote 1

I had a chance to play this morning and would like to say that the only difference I noticed in my hover builds is that top speed has reduced. All my hover builds are on med epic cabins with epic engines.

All my wheel builds now feel much much faster, even the 4K HP 8 bigfoot humpback build now feels like a ballerina.

I would recommend removing the max speed nerf from hovers, it is no longer needed - all the wheel builds are now 30-40% faster than hover builds.

The max speed nerf does nothing towards your aim of reducing hover usage at low PS, but it does make the overall change into yet another nerf(what number is it?) to the hovers at higher PS, where it should have been a balance change - you know give and take, not just take.

So please remove the max speed limit all together and forget about hovers for a long time.

New lights - great, no performance drop on mine and it looks nice

Day time in rotation - also great, seeing MGs fire during the darker evening makes it look like a real firefight

CW changes - also great

Cabin changes - also great

Edited by Komun1sT
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

game crashes after every battle..wtf is going on

Ka1deron (Posted )

Have you tried restarting your game laucnher? There were a couple of hotfixes, that might help you to fix the issue. If the problem still remains, please create a more detailed bug report in the "Bug Reports" section on this forum - it might help us to solve the issue faster.
  • Upvote 1

I have a problem to report, after a while sound gets distorted and keep looping non-stop in battles/garage the only way stop it is by quitting the game .

Ka1deron (Posted )

Thank you for bringing this up! Could you provide a more detailed bug report in the "Bug reports" section on our forum? It will definitely be appreciated!

The allied cargo truck in adventure can be overheated by weapons like mandrake or incinerator.

Aside from that,nice update.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShZee said:

i have the same problem and did everything using steam when u gonna fix it QQ it happens once the anti-cheat finish loading and types "untrusted system file igd10iumd64.dll" the anti-cheat crash the game :(  I believe its game driver problem

Edited by Devastatorxx
  • Upvote 1

Surprisingly low players feedback on forums about so much important update.

Edited by szefopl
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Devastatorxx said:

i have the same problem and did everything using steam when u gonna fix it QQ it happens once the anti-cheat finish loading and types "untrusted system file igd10iumd64.dll" the anti-cheat crash the game :(  I believe its game driver problem

ok there good news and bad news here i managed to start the game ok, so if ur desperate here the fix use ur integrated graphics driver aka intel xxxx processor gpu the game works i ran it from the exe and steam used the logins the bad news its Nvidia driver that crashed so its game problem with invidia driver -.- the game is pretty slow on integrated driver so whoever is here can send words to the devs tell them to fix Nvidia driver problem