BjKalderon

[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.20. New sky

I haven't updated to the latest Nvidia driver so rolling back could be one option

6 minutes ago, szefopl said:

Surprisingly low players feedback on forums about so much important update.

well for me i am not new player been here since 0.6 beta but never used the forums the game was perfect for me till this update -.-

Heavy hovers are being quite a problem now, rip

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Spedemix said:

I haven't updated to the latest Nvidia driver so rolling back could be one option

i have an old driver too it's 353.62 i have GTX 860M and haven't updated the driver for long time bec everything is just fine maybe newer drivers work perfectly no idea. all i can say if ur Nvidia and game crash use ur intel till they fix it

Edited by Devastatorxx

8 minutes ago, Robocraftman said:

Heavy hovers are being quite a problem now, rip

:good:

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

So what info do we have on the ClanWars Scrap Metal Drop amount?

As or As Not adjusted to the fact that now you need to play at least 2 games for the same reward?

"Time is money my friend" :P

Had the dev team even considered increase the amount drop or add other resources as reward?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rpek32 said:

guys can anyone confirm that graphics become more "blue"?

(sort of bf 3 colour)

the bedlam map currently looks alot less radioactive (green) so no cant confirm it

You made the lighting worse, the air harder to see through and you stopped our access to a place we all love to go (mountain top) in bedlam. I think you are confusing the words "Recent Update" with the words  "Latest Screw-up". How do you see these changes as improving the game?

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Why can't I remove the new dynamic lighting and particles? I was doing just fine at 20 FPS before the update came and now I go to 10 FPS and lag like crazy in battles... Please let us remove it

• Upvote 1

My computer dies thinking of the dynamic lighting

Elllou-ellou again!

I want to ask from developers, why dont you see that now the only guys that complain about hovers are harvesters. Other guns already can predict any movement flow of hovers, since they are basically indirectly floating battlemachines. And as battlemachine you want to be precise with any movement.
You increase the tonnage of hovers, so hover be stomped in 2 hits intead of 1? Its not about how tanky hovercraft can be, its about evading shots. If you dont evade shots then spider build with extra 2x survivability is so much better.
Hovers dont have any acceleration already and you want them to be even more balloony targets? Do you hate hovers that you want to stomp em? Please dont hate them, just remove them from game. Hating never good, especially for the hater himself.
I wish to not confront developers but may I ask for video or stream where you playing hovers? I just want to understand this situation, currently I feel like this is utter nonsense.
Respectfully awaiting for answer Rabbit.

Maybe I just suck too hard at playing hovers that I dont understand where hovers were that op.

•  
  • Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Upvote 2

Good job for the update devs , i see you guys fixed lot of bugs , i wanted to ask if u finded an way to fix the old missiles pyres/hurracane sound bug where missiles hit us but they doesn't make any beep beep sound because sometimes are silent , i experienced this most of times when i shoot but sometimes even without shooting .

Edit : wow graphic looks so nice and the most important thing is i never had an game that have nice graphic and run so smooth like crossout  , very big like for this. 

Edited by RYANCQQPER

2x Mandrake are only for Light / Medium Cabins.

Why Heavy Cabins are ignored in this situation?

The IceBox +15% Damage Buff is missed!

Light and Medium Cabins need a tonnage nerf, they are to close on heavy Cabins! Because Bigfoots gives to much tonnage bonuses.

Edited by Todesklinge

2 hours ago, szefopl said:

Surprisingly low players feedback on forums about so much important update.

Moderators removed so many posts. With every page refresh there were fewer and fewer.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Anyone else feel like Factory, Fortress and ship graveyard seem to have less color than before? I mean all they did was change the lighting

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw Cant log in to game after this patch as im getting the error I/0 all the time.
What i did til now is cleared all Crossout files from my documents and re-download all files within Launcher,
Completely deleted all game files from my PC and did a new instalation.

My specs are:
Win7 X64 SP1 updated
AMD Athlon X64 Dual-Core 5000+ 2,6 ghz
ATI Readon HD 4890 1GB
8GB ram

P.S : Error can show on log-in screen, cut-scene and max i got was garage and welcome screen.
What you expected to see a game
Conditions in which error reproduce all described above
Problem details logs added
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug not sure

game.log

The new lighting system looks more advanced, but now colors are washed out, like in a desert, just under a bigger sun. At night, the lense flare effects are blinding, and are unnecessary. One might expect the dev team to have done the homework after, hopefully, watching a number of Michael Bay movies. My Radeon RX460 4GB handles all this just fine, but I preferred the old lighting system, even when all I had were just the sliding pictures to compare. It's not my monitor, other games look normal. Also, the colors palettes of the paints will have to be changed, because they were made for the old lighting system, and now they have lost much of their depth - again, washed out. All this could have been easily prevented by studying the changes longer, and fine-tuning all the factors before release.
The change to Hans' skills is very bad. The three Savvy perks, as well as the three Resilient perks, are a waste of space in the skill window. Quick Draw is practically more of the same, with a laughable +1% per tier. Hans used to have four perks which applied to the Fuze as well, and now only has one for the Sidekick. After the Sidekick range nerf, the Sidekick can't be used with the TOW, and Fuze drones have to be used instead. Before the update, Hans was perfect for a TOW pilot with two Fuzes as auxiliaries (the most effective TOW loadout). Now he's very much useless, especially with the nine skill slots wasted for needless perks. It looks like the persons responsible for the skill and lighting systems were fired and new ones wanted to show off the might of their intellect, for the eternal glory of Great China, perhaps.
I hope someone doesn't say they like the new Hans' skills because they just seem better, probably without even having used Hans for the various synergies of his PREVIOUS skils - making such a statement would be just as mindless as having a Soviet European Union flag in the portrait.
Also, it would seem hovercraft are now more nimble, reaching a TOW vehicle faster; with more hover engines to keep them afloat, using the TOW now makes almost no sense.
My TOW vehicle on small tracks used to turn a little when a missile was fired right after coming to a full stop, an error in the controls mechanics. Now it can spin by 180 degrees, probably due to the reduced effect of weight on cabin power.
The old faction view was better. I don't need to look at the few least significant stats of all the factions at once. What I need is to skip from faction to faction and look at the details of what interests me at the moment - just as it was before. Now I have to go back to the factions overwiew every time I want to switch to another faction.
The Huntsman's Horn sounds different, the sound is flatter and a bit tinny. The way it sounded previously was ideal. Pull Over, when activated rapidly, has that additional 8-bit beeping. These changes weren't even announced.
Of course, there are numerous changes for the better, e.g. enabling the general chat in battle, but the above-mentioned ones are unacceptable.
To hovercraft pilots whose vehicles have become slower: just buy more hovers - this is what the update was about. Plus, more hovers = more splendor. :fed015:

Edited by Omega616
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, BjKalderon said:

Game modes

Clan battles

I applaud the increase of uranium supply. I still would like at least a minor way for solo players to get uranium thougn.

Adventure

• Improved musical accompaniment for the mode in various situations.
  • Improved a number of cutscenes.
  • Increased the resource pickup rate from trash heaps.
  • Now, when a group task fails, players receive a portion of the reward.
  • Fixed collision models for a number of objects in the “Blood Rocks” location.
  • Improved the effect of low tower durability in the group task “The prime resource”.
  • Improved effects of damage to the tower in the group task “The price of water”.
  • Added tunnels to the location map and radar.
  • Fixed a bug with the lack of sound at the water tower.
  • Fixed a bug with incorrect sounds in case of successful completion / failure of tasks.

Good.

New lighting system

This looks most promising. I might post detailed feedback later.

• Changed the skills of the co-driver Hans (faction “Steppenwolfs”):
    • Level 1 — “Savvy 1”. Wheels, tracks, mechanical legs and hovers: durability +1%.
    • Level 2 — “Resilient 1”. Vehicle durability increased by 1%.
    • Level 3 — “Quickdraw 1”. Cannons: reload rate +1%.
    • Level 4 — “Drone master 1”. Sidekick: cooldown time - 5%.
    • Level 5 — “Rocketeer”. Guided missile “Clarinet TOW”: flight time +2 sec.
    • Level 6 — “Savvy 2”. Wheels, tracks, mechanical legs and hovers: durability +2%.
    • Level 7 — “Resilient 2”. Vehicle durability increased by 1%.
    • Level 8 — “Quickdraw 2”. Cannons: reload rate +1%.
    • Level 9 — “Experienced”. Reputation +2%.
    • Level 10 — “Protected”. Caucasus: optimal and maximum range +5%.
    • Level 11 — “Savvy 3”. Wheels, tracks, mechanical legs and hovers: durability +2%.
    • Level 12 — “Resilient 3”. Vehicle durability increased by 1%.
    • Level 13 — “Quickdraw 3”. Cannons: reload rate +1%.
    • Level 14 — “Indomitable”. Jawbreaker, Humpback: max. speed +5 km / h.
    • Level 15 — “Gunner”. Mandrake: +5% accuracy.
  • Changed several skills of the co-driver Misty (“Firestarters” faction):
    • The skills “Oneshot 1”, “Oneshot 2” and “Oneshot 3” now increase the damage not only of “Junkbow”, but also of “Fafnir” and “Nidhogg”.
    • The “Strong position” skill now increases the durability of not only the “Shiv” wheels, but also the “Meat grinder” augers.
  • Now the skills of the co-driver Perseus (faction “Nomads”), which increase the effectiveness of machine guns and miniguns, also work for rapid-fire machine guns.

I like the new skill for Hans. They seem better to me.

Misty changes also make sense.

As does Perseus.

Parts

General

• Reduced dependence of the armoured car's acceleration on the increase in the mass of the car. Increased overall dynamics of armoured vehicles.

Sounds promising.

• Added welding points for the “Steel Mohawk” part.

Good.

Appearance

Cant say that I like the look of those CKs. Still a good idea to make money by cosmetics.

Cabins

Ghost

• The value of bonus damage for each second in stealth when using the cabin is increased from 1% to 1.5% per second.

Favourite

• The amount of energy, given by the cabin “Favourite”, is increased to 12 units. Cabin PS reduced from 1800 to 1500.

Cerberus

• Increased resistance to melee damage.
  • Cabin power increased by 15%.

Trucker buff... when?

Those changes seem fine but I am sceptical about the Favourite. Energy is probably the single most important factor for cabin competiveness.

Hovers 

• Hover power directly depends on the power of the cabin and engine.
  • “Icarus VII”: each installed hover reduces the power of the armoured vehicle by 5%.
  • “Icarus IV”: each installed hover reduces the power of the armoured vehicle by 8%.
  • The tonnage of both hovers has been increased from 500 to 850 kg.
  • The maximum possible speed of both hovers is reduced by 12%.
  • The PS of both hovers is increased from 225 to 360.
  • Now the power drain of an armoured vehicle with 3 (or fewer) hovers will, by default, correspond to the power drain of the same armoured vehicle with 4 hovers.

FINALLY! Now... I am a bit sceptic if those changes are sufficient but I am looking forward to be - hopefully - wrong about that.

The list of possible content now includes decor in the shape of spare tyres:

Good. Please add such parts for all wheels in the game.

Also could you please have a look at Lunar IV wheels? They have never been competive even before the "blue wheels all have the same traction values" patch. Now... they are just totally useless.

Added chat option “Enable general chat in battle”. When the general chat channel is disabled, this option automatically becomes inactive.

Excellent idea! :)

• The look of the “Battle” and “To garage” buttons on the debriefing screen has been improved.
  • Added subtypes “Radiator” and “Cooler” in the descriptions of radiators and coolers.
  • Improved interface for viewing factions. The change has been added for future improvements to the parts production interface.
  • Now the repeated selection of sorting by popularity on the market orders the parts in ascending order of their popularity. 
  • Improved portrait selection interface. The change has been added for the future rework of patches and adding banners.

That sounds good. I may offer more detailed feedback later.

59 minutes ago, BumSimulator said:

Moderators removed so many posts. With every page refresh there were fewer and fewer.

That sounds bad.

Or was is hover fanboy tears? :D

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, szefopl said:

Well that was fast and even this week CW isn't over :DD

This is atrocious, the new screen only slows down things, def not an improvement.

Also there was no point to remove tabs. Very bad decision.

I agree on the new factions screen.

You just have to click more to check different factions now.

Tabs made perfect sense, can we please have the tabs back? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, ARES_IV said:

FINALLY! Now... I am a bit sceptic if those changes are sufficient but I am looking forward to be - hopefully - wrong about that.

Just ran a test through exhibition, using a ground build of mine I was able to reach the exit of the garage in 5 seconds, using a duster hover with 4 Icarus VII it took 4 seconds, using 4 Icarus IV it took 5 seconds. Yeah, Icarus VII is now objectively not worth running since Icarus IV does everything it does but better.