[Update] [PC] Crossout 0.10.20. New sky

Ka1deron

32 minutes ago, flamiohotman said:

Well done, hovers are finally 'balanced' (absent from the game). Now the only place to use those is racing. But even in here they aren't able to turn or strafe without powerfull and thus heavy cabin. In simple words, if you leave the ground your vehicle spins and swivels like piece of ***. Instead of doing all this you could've just removed hovers. But those were a good seller, so you drastically wait until people sell them voluntarily or leave the game for good. Anyway you'll get more new fools that buy new packs, not knowing they are gonna be screwed few months later. 

New lights - good, finally you managed to fix the lightning and now you can make even a smaller version of Sector Sux night map. The smaller the better. And pls make it bumpy as hell, like all other maps. So wheels jump and lose control and tracks flip. Let us all be spiders. 

Instead of fixing wedges and tracks flipping over everything - you nerf hovers again. And again. And again. And again. And again. What the xxxx is wrong with you, developers? Why you keep on being the total disgrace for russians among all crossout players? Instead of slow development and playerbase growth you always pick 'sell new pack, fix the meta' approach. And then you wonder why nobody wanna play this ***. Because not everyone is as stupid as you expect. 

Hovers were the only remaining detail of fast and furious crossout. Now all we have left is stupid 3 base capture and legs, tracks and wheels with wedges, garpoons and kapkans. Everyone is sitting somewhere, nobody is fighting. In a post-apocalyptic arcade game. You should change 'craft, ride, destroy' into 'grind, sit, win'...

Yeah I'm feeling like eventually won't be able to even make a 2500kg buggy feel fast with how devs are failing... 

And race... is a chore with hovers now gotta make your build short in length and fairly narrow so you can drift through turns an gates.. which needs a little more boost... toreno an collosus seam like a ok option though didn't try with the Cerberus for less weight... current race build feels like It gained 3000kg with how sluggish it feels to turn an strafe....

welp time to meatgrinder till they nerf those cause they can strafe faster then hovers now and folks will **** and moan about them... well least the ones that aren't running harvesters..

Ya know the devs could give us a reason to play higher powerscores like.... scraling rewards an mats more with powerscore.

• Upvote 1

It would be appreciated if you could re-add back some of the settings you guys took away for changing graphical settings because I am currently using a Pentium 4 32bit cpu and would really appreciate it if you could readd back the settings for the time being. Also maybe add an option to change what light rendering you are using.

• Haha 1

@devs the new update looks nice, but can you please increase the maximum storage? 600 is not longer enough. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 3

8 hours ago, Hauhent_Tomorrow said:

Hi,

Goliath are more OP than hover.... so I dont understand this nerf... If it's continu, i will leave this game!

Ahh yes... that why the forum is full of Nerf goliath posts and not nerf hover posts.... OH WAIT.

You are simple lying hover fanboy. Nobody uses Goliath in high PS gameplay..,.. especialy not in their intended function.

5 hours ago, isaaacparker said:

I don't like the changes for Hans because they make buffs for sidekicks non-existent basically.  I get that the new Hans makes sense for them thematically, but it leaves wheeled drones without any decent copilot. I would be fine with Hans staying the new way but would prefer if the "drone" buffs under the nomads guy extended to "wheeled drones" as well.  

Mostly annoyed cause I literally just made a sidekick build to screw around with....

You should not expect much sympathy for wanting drones of any kind buffed. Meanwhile normal non drone using players can finally level Hans for something useful instead of garbage drone and TOW buffs.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

The Hover Fanboi's tears are sooooo salty. It's amusing. I wish I had a laughing horn in these forums so I can spam it the way the Hover Fanboi's did after they shot you in the back while you were engaged with other enemies. It would feel so right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

hover update rekt my min ps raid builds...but those were basically the low ps hovers everyone hated.

racing with hovers is still easy, just gotta use a better cab.

in 5-6k pvp it is no longer a win guarantee to have more hovers in your team, finally.

cannon hovers are still strong since they all use the colossus engine anyway, and now its got dual purpose. peek-a-boo with twin 88s, same like yesterday.

the new lighting is very nice. but i still havent found an answer to the simple question: WHAT TIME ARE YOU USING TO DETERMINE THE DAYLIGHT? LOCAL TIME? SERVER TIME? RANDOM?

the glow in the dark effects on some colours are really cool. but all they do is make you very visible to the enemy. 

the massive reward nerf (scrap and fragments) for cw with the new best-of-3 sucks. please adjust. also maybe cut down the weekly challenge to maybe 5 wins instead of 10, since those games now take forever.

Edited by forc3dinduction
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Hey Devs,

Just wanted to say how amazing this recent patch is.

First of all it looks great! The luminous paints are fantastic now and it all looks so sharp!

Hover changes are great, I'm seeing more variety in the cabins used and wheels with their boosted acceleration now seem a viable counter to hovers, plus are so much more fun to play no longer feeling as sluggish at higher ps.

Favorite seems like it may have been over buffed, the energy and ps changes seem excessive I think one or the other would of been fine!

My one issue would be grip on wheels now, blue wheels in particular seem to need an increase to the grip stat. With the increased acceleration you seem to skid and lose control more frequently.

Don't let the hover users who refuse to adapt get to you with their complaints, they just want there op hovers back, they don't care at all about balance.

All in all great update!

• Confused 6
  • Upvote 3

I've tested the hovers, using a Growl is kinda useless now, because of the low power. But no problem there, now I use purple cabin(favorite) and im at 6.5ps with better equipment and better movement, But a little slower.

Now the aircraft engine is viable again because of the 40% more power u get with it.

All in all i'm ok with this patch, ok a littlebit more speed would be better not the old situation but lets say 5% more speed. :) 

Edited by RomulusS_
  • Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, RAZORHELM said:

My one issue would be grip on wheels now, blue wheels in particular seem to need an increase to the grip stat. With the increased acceleration you seem to skid and lose control more frequently.

Don't let the hover users who refuse to adapt get to you with their complaints, they just want there op hovers back, they don't care at all about balance.

All in all great update!

Maybe the skiding is balance, if wheels would have more grip, hovers now would stand no change at all, as wheelbuilds are now much faster.

I think it's good now.

So,

Tried yesterday wheels and hovers at high powerscore 10000-14000.

Hovers feel good tbh. Much higher structure now is possible on the craft without limiting the acceleration ( well it does due to more hovers, but it doesn't due to weight anymore )… I used at first craft without changing so 4hovers, that didn’t go too well, because lack of speed really made me to take much more hits than I used to.

But with 6 hovers story completely changed, I was able to run 3 times the structure I had before on my scorpion hover and mobility is actually ok still, I mean it’s not what it used to be I take more hits now from canons, but then again higher structure helped me to survive longer. Loosing 1 hover didn’t affect my craft at all, which was pretty nice to see.

Then again I tried them in normal PVP hard to say about clan wars just yet…

But because of so many hammerfalls and meelees with cloak, I still feel that maybe 12% speed reduction was a bit much, but well let’s play some more to see. After all I only did around 30 battles with hovers yesterday…

One problem I encountered with hover build was, when someone rammed into me with high speed, my build went really high vertically in the sky and I don't think it should be like that with 11 ton hover build, then again teammates ramming me didn't affect my craft like it used to before update...

Wheels:

Oh, boy the wheels now are actually fun to play again. I tried multiple builds heavy and fast, all of them felt much better than before. The most satisfied I was with 6 big foot torero build, speed and mobility was so nice and now getting close to hovers is so easy and I can’t see anyone complaining about wheels not keeping up with hovers anymore… I mean really if You now have a trouble getting close to hover with fast wheeled build ( without spark 3 ), You must be doing something wrong…

Lighting and graphics:

Overal really enjoy the new look, night maps also I enjoyed. I just hope that soon enough light decors actually will function like lights, atm, they are just making your vehicle much more visible in the dark, so making it an easy target. In the dark maps hard to see enemy tracks if they cloaked, but I guess that’s the idea in the dark…

Weapon skins:

I feel that they are way too expensive so I didn’t go for any…. Specially harvester 20 euros for a skin just feels too expensive…

I didn’t try Cerberus and I don’t own Favorite, but Cerberus needed some buff and power was it’s biggest flaw tbh, it was so difficult to drive over any hill, speed reduction was too high... I saw many favorite builds yesterday and Actually I was happy with my torero, it was faster than favorite so at least on wheels I don’t think Favorite will become the new meta cabin…

BTW, You should really fix description at the store page, I can't see what weapon skins can be applied to. All of them says the same thing: 

Changes appearance of the melee weapon. The customized item cannot be traded. Only one CK can be applied to an item.

I think that's copy/paste error. I know what weapons by pictures, but a new player might not know....

In any case, after actually playing I myself felt better than I did when was reading patch notes.

Edited by KaSH_
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

for the ppl who cry about why dont recieve the icebox cabin a buff,here is the answer:

http://prntscr.com/mf4x9a

http://prntscr.com/mf4yha

http://prntscr.com/mf4zb5

8k durability + 12 hover its a pretty op combination after my opinion.

about the cw change:the battles are too long,almost 95% of teams dont attack they camp with tonns of kapkans,for the ppl like me(my clan) who had family,job we dont had time to play in every cw session 4h.

for the 10 wins you need now to play at least 5 times more..

my suggestion put back the old cw,and make a permanent brawl for every week,anyway we had 2 free for all in every week,replace one(with squad training) then we had in every day a different brawl :) 

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 7

Tried yesterday and did not like the update much...

Better acceleration actually buffed shotgun and sparkvester builds. They can now take a lot of hits, while stubbornly closing to you... and then they shred your slower build to pieces. :(

• Like 1

how about NOT deleting legacy support for older machines. i cant run missions, nor can i run raids. i have reinstalled the game and de-fragged the hard drive. all of my drivers are up to date..........

show's what i get for spending money on this game!!!

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw game crashed
What you expected to see be able to play the game.
Conditions in which error reproduce launch any mission or raid.
Problem details fix the dam game.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 7:45 am

• Upvote 1

Le 31/01/2019 à 08:55, BjKalderon a déclaré:

Main% 20Eng.jpg

Bienvenue à Crossout 0.10.20, survivants! On a augmenté le nombre de prix lors de batailles de clans, redéfini les survols et le système de contrôle, et il a été remplacé par d'autres modifications.

Modes de jeu

Batailles de clans

• Les batailles de clans se déroulent désormais dans le format «Best of 3» (jusqu'à deux victoires d'une équipe)
    • L'équipe qui gagne deux batailles sur trois est victorieuse. En cas d'égalité, les équipes continuent à se battre jusqu'à ce que l'une des équipes gagne deux batailles.
    • Pour gagner un tour, vous devez détruire toutes les voitures blindées ennemies ou capturer la base.
    • Après chaque combat dans la bagarre, les équipes échangent leurs bases / points d'apparition.
  • Le nombre de prix hebdomadaires en fonction des résultats des batailles de clans a été augmenté. La liste mise à jour des prix et récompenses pour ceux-ci est la suivante:
    • 1ère place - 50 unités de minerai d'uranium
    • 2ème au 10ème places - 30 unités de minerai d'uranium
    • 11ème-30ème places - 20 unités de minerai d'uranium
    • 31ème-60ème places - 10 unités de minerai d'uranium

Aventure

• Accompagnement musical amélioré pour le mode dans diverses situations.
  • Amélioration d'un certain nombre de cinématiques.
  • Augmentation du taux de récupération des ressources en déchets.
  • Désormais, lorsqu'une tâche de groupe échoué, les joueurs recevront une partie de la récompense.
  • Modèles de collision fixes pour un certain nombre d'objets dans l'emplacement «Blood Rocks».
  • Amélioration de l'effet de la faible durabilité de la tour dans la tâche de groupe «La ressource principale».
  • Amélioration des effets des dommages sur la tour dans la tâche de groupe «Le prix de l'eau».
  • Ajout de tunnels à la carte de localisation et au radar.
  • Correction d'un bug avec le manque de son au château d'eau.
  • Correction d'un bug avec des sons incorrects en cas de réussite ou d'échec des tâches.

Bagarres

Général

Maintenant, après avoir rempli les conditions minimales et quitté de bonne heure les «Avertissements de tempête» et «Battle Royale», le joueur reçoit une partie de la récompense.

Bataille royale

• Ajout de nouvelles armes:
    • "Nidhogg".
    • "Fidget M-38".
    • "M-39 Imp".
  • Modèles de collision d'environnement améliorés pour l'emplacement de Blood Rocks.
  • Correction d'un bug qui empêchait la rotation de la mitrailleuse après l'installation d'un lance-grenades “Retcher”.
  • Changement du marqueur de joueur sur la carte.

Raids

Désormais, lorsque vous rejoignez un raid après le compte à rebours ou après votre retour au combat, le véhicule blindé du joueur est invulnérable pendant 3 secondes.

Nouveau système d'éclairage

Dans Crossout 0.10.20, nous avons retravaillé le système d'évaluation du jeu. Les modifications achètent des effets réalistes sur la dispersion du soleil sur la position, sur la position des nuages et sur leur éclairage; elles seront proches du réel, et la couleur et la luminosité du soleil dans le jeu correspondant à l'écran. heure de la journée. bataille entre les joueurs un lieu. 

Désormais, il sera possible de refléter de manière encore plus explicite des conditions telles que, par exemple, le brouillard, ne pas varier en fonction du relief, du smog, de la tempête de sable, etc. 

À l'avenir, the modifications on a also available.

Apparence

CK.jpg

• Tous les kits de personnalisation d'apparence (CK) et leurs contenants («pack Artisan») et («pack Tinkerer») ne sont plus négociables. Vous pouvez voir l'annonce du changement ici.
  • Dans la section «Apparence» du magasin, en l'honneur du Nouvel An selon le calendrier, un pack temporaire a été ajouté avec 5 CK pour changer l'apparence de vos armes:
    • CK "Gardien". Changez l'apparence de l'arme «Avenger 57 mm». Rareté: commune.
    • CK "démon". Aspect modifié de la mitrailleuse «Spectre-2». Rareté: rare.
    • CK “Redbird”. Modifier l'apparence de la plaque automatique «AC43 Rapier». Rareté: rare.
    • CK «Léopard des neiges». Changer l'apparence du fusil “Sledgehammer”. Rareté: rare.
    • CK "Hiderigami". Changez l'apparence de l'arme de mêlée «Harvester». Rareté: légendaire.

Veuillez noter que les CK ci-dessus sont nouveaux. Chaque CK peut être acheté séparément. Le pack et le CK peuvent être achetés du 31 janvier au 28 février.

Co-pilotes

• Changé les compétences du copilote Hans (faction «Steppenwolfs»):
    • Niveau 1 - "Savvy 1". Roues, chenilles, jambes et volants mécaniques: durabilité + 1%.
    • Niveau 2 - «Résilient 1». La durée de vie du véhicule a été augmentée de 1%.
    • Niveau 3 - "Quickdraw 1". Canons: taux de rechargement + 1%.
    • Niveau 4 - “Drone master 1”. Sidekick: temps de recharge - 5%.
    • Niveau 5 - "Rocketeer". Missile guidé “Clarinet TOW”: temps de vol +2 sec.
    • Niveau 6 - "Savvy 2". Roues, chenilles, jambes et volants mécaniques: durabilité + 2%.
    • Niveau 7 - “Résilient 2”. La durabilité du véhicule a été augmentée de 1%.
    • Niveau 8 - "Quickdraw 2". Canons: taux de rechargement + 1%.
    • Niveau 9 - "Expérimenté". Réputation + 2%.
    • Niveau 10 - “Protégé”. Caucase: plage optimale et maximale + 5%.
    • Niveau 11 - "Savvy 3". Roues, chenilles, jambes et volants mécaniques: durabilité + 2%.
    • Niveau 12 - «Résilient 3». La durée de vie du véhicule a été augmentée de 1%.
    • Niveau 13 - «Quickdraw 3». Canons: taux de recharge + 1%.
    • Niveau 14 - “Indomptable”. Jawbreaker, Bosse: max. vitesse +5 km / h.
    • Niveau 15 - "Gunner". Mandragore: précision de + 5%.
  • Misty (faction «Firestarters»):
    • Les compétences "Oneshot 1", "Oneshot 2" et "Oneshot 3" sont désormais non plus "Junkbow", mais également de "Fafnir" et "Nidhogg".
    • La compétence «Position forte» doit être maintenue des molettes «Shiv», mais également des vis «Moulin à viande».
  • Les compétences de la copilote Perseus (la faction «Nomades»), qui étaient efficacement l'efficacité des mitrailleuses et des miniguns, aussi bien pour les mitrailleuses à tir rapide.

Steel Championship est de retour!

Acier% 20champ.jpg

Nous sommes retournés au «Championnat d’acier» comme une bagarre temporaire et invitons toutes les survivantes à jouer à nouveau à des matchs passionnants dans les meilleures traditions de football du Wasteland!

Nous vous rappelons les conditions principales du mode:

• Les joueurs peuvent participer au groupe ou au groupe.
  • Le match se déroule au format «3vs3».  
  • Le match dure 5 minutes. L'équipe qui gagne plus de buts contre l'adversaire gagne.
  • En cas d'égalité des chances, des heures supplémentaires sont désignées.
  • Rassemblez toutes vos forces et ne faites qu'un, les voitures supplémentaires, le premier mais marqué devant la victoire de l'une des équipes. 
  • Les heures supplémentaires durent 5 minutes.
  • Si pendant les heures supplémentaires ne font pas partie de la marque de mais, le match se termine par un match nul.
  • Les joueurs ne peuvent pas se détruire.
  • La participation à cette mission compte pour la mission de 9 batailles réussies en bagarre.

Nous sommes à souligner que le «Championnat d’acier» sera disponible du 1er au 3 février 2019 et ne sera pas remplacé par un calendrier.

les pièces

Général

• Réduction de la dépendance de l'accélération de la voiture blindée à l'augmentation de la masse de la voiture. Dynamique générale accrue des véhicules blindés.
  • Ajout de points de soudure pour la pièce «Steel Mohawk».

Cabines

Fantôme

• La valeur des dégâts supplémentaires pour chaque seconde furtive lors de l'utilisation de la cabine est augmentée de 1% à 1,5% par seconde.

Préféré

• La quantité d'énergie, donnée par la cabine «Favorite», est augmentée à 12 unités. Cabine PS réduite de 1800 à 1500.

Cerbère

• Résistance accrue aux dégâts de mêlée.
  • Puissance cabine augmentée de 15%.

Hovers

• La puissance de survol dépend directement de la puissance de la cabine et du moteur.
  • «Icarus VII» : chaque stationnaire installé réduit la puissance du véhicule blindé de 5%.
  • «Icarus IV» : chaque stationnaire installée réduit la puissance du véhicule blindé de 8%.
  • Le tonnage des deux vols stationnaires est passé de 500 à 850 kg.
  • La vitesse maximale possible des deux survols est réduite de 12%.
  • Le PS des deux survols est augmenté de 225 à 360.
  • Désormais, la perte de puissance d'un véhicule blindé avec 3 survols (ou moins) correspondra par défaut à la perte de puissance du même véhicule blindé avec 4 survols.

Conteneur de décor

Épargnez% 20tyres.jpg

La liste des contenus possibles inclut désormais un décor en forme de pneu de secours:

• "Petit rechange".
    • Rareté: commune.
    • PS: 12.
    • Durabilité: 14 pts.
    • Masse: 12 kg.
    • Augmente le gain de réputation de combat de 1%.
  • “Single spare”
    • Rareté: rare.
    • PS: 20.
    • Durabilité: 19 pts.
    • Masse: 15 kg.
    • Augmente les gains de réputation de combat de 2%.
  • "Spiked Spare"
    • PS: 22.
    • Durabilité: 23 pts.
    • Masse: 18 kg.
  • «Twin spare»
    • PS: 29.
    • Durabilité: 37 pts.
    • Masse: 30 kg.
  • "Spare militaire"
    • PS: 23.
    • Durabilité: 26 pts.
    • Masse: 21 kg.
  • "Big Spare"
    • PS: 33.
    • Durabilité: 45 pts.
    • Masse: 36 kg.

Interface

• Trois nouvelles options ont été ajoutées au menu des paramètres graphiques:
    • “Mode de résolution adaptative”. Dans ce mode, la scène sera rendue avec une résolution variable en fonction de la charge actuelle pour atteindre la cible FPS spécifiée. Veuillez noter qu’il s’agit d’une fonctionnalité expérimentale susceptible de poser des problèmes de jeu sur certains systèmes.
    • "Densité de particules". Modifie le nombre de particules de divers effets d’explosions, de fumée, de coups de feu et d’autres choses. La diminution de la densité améliore les performances du jeu.
    • "Éclairage dynamique". Ajuste le type et la qualité des sources de lumière dynamiques. Diminuer la valeur de ce paramètre peut améliorer les performances du jeu.
  • Ajout de l’option de chat «Activer le chat général au combat». Lorsque le canal de discussion général est désactivé, cette option devient automatiquement inactive.
  • L'apparence des boutons «Battle» et «To garage» sur l'écran de compte rendu a été améliorée.
  • Ajout des sous-types «Radiateur» et «Refroidisseur» dans les descriptions des radiateurs et des refroidisseurs.
  • Interface améliorée pour visualiser les factions. La modification a été ajoutée pour les améliorations futures de l'interface de production de pièces.
  • Maintenant, le choix répété de trier par popularité sur le marché ordonne les pièces dans l'ordre croissant de leur popularité. 
  • Amélioration de l'interface de sélection de portrait. La modification a été ajoutée pour la prochaine retouche de correctifs et l'ajout de bannières.

Divers

• Changement de l'apparence du moteur “Hardcore”.
  • L'apparence du module «Fuel Barrel» a été améliorée.
  • Effets de fumée améliorés.
  • Amélioration du bruit des véhicules blindés roulant sur diverses surfaces.
  • Maintenant en mode construction, toutes les pièces installées projettent des ombres.
  • Ajout de nouveaux plans pour la fonctionnalité d'assemblage automatique.
  • Le schéma de la faction «Schism» (Steppenwolfs) est amélioré.
  • Le son de la réparation de la tourelle dans le raid "Frontier defense" a été ajouté.
  • Meilleure animation du recul pour les armes à feu «Scorpion», «Fidget M-38» et «M-39 Imp».
  • Le son de la sonnerie de la plaque automatique «AC43 Rapier» est amélioré.

Correction de bugs

• Correction d'un bug où les places dans le tableau des résultats de la «Battle Royale» pouvaient être placées dans un ordre incorrect.
  • Correction d'un bug où la partie "piste blindée" pouvait tomber sous le sol.
  • Correction d'un bug quand le bonus "Unstoppable" de Misty n'augmentait pas la vitesse maximale des vis sans fin.
  • Correction d'un bug avec le son excessivement fort de l'explosion de la porte lors des raids.
  • Correction d'un bug où l'obusier «Mandrake» en mode construction pouvait afficher un élément d'interface supplémentaire lorsque l'option «Afficher tous les points de soudure» était activée.
  • Correction d'un bug avec l'affichage incorrect du compte à rebours dans la bagarre «Battle Royale».
  • Correction du comportement incorrect des raiders et des léviathans sur la carte «Usine».
  • Correction d'un bug dans le raid "War for Fire", où les dégâts infligés au camion dans la phase de livraison de carburant affectaient sa durabilité dans la phase de protection.
  • Correction des modèles de certains objets et de la localisation de la végétation sur la carte «Eastern Array».
  • Correction d'erreurs: des modèles de voiture sur la carte «Wrath of Khan» pourraient se trouver dans les airs et une partie de l'emplacement pourrait devenir invisible à une certaine position de la caméra.
  • Modèles de collision fixes d'un certain nombre d'objets sur les cartes «Nameless Tower», «Bridge» et «Desert Valley».
  • Changement des points d'apparition des pillards et des leaders sur la carte «Cimetière de navires».
  • Changement des points d'apparition des raiders sur la carte «Forteresse».
  • Affichage fixe de l'effet de congélation de la cabine «Favorite».
  • Amélioration d'un certain nombre de textes et de descriptions.

This note of patch to all the correctives. Crossout apparaissant en permanence et ne nécessitant pas leur correctif.

Petites mises à jour, 31.01.2019

• Correction d'un bug avec le problème de «jeton incorrect».
  • Amélioration de la stabilité du client.

Petites mises à jour, 01.02.2019

• Correction d'un bug avec la disponibilité simultanée de jusqu'à 4 événements publics dans le mode "Aventure".
  • Correction d'un bug avec un modèle incorrect de l'arme "M-38 Fidget".
  • Correction d'un bug avec le décor "Neon Santa" n'apparaissait pas dans le mode "Compatibilité Legacy GPU".
  • A partir de maintenant, chaque fois que la roue de secours peut être obtenue via "Fusion" et peut être utilisée dans "Fusion".
  • Amélioration de la stabilité du client.

Facebook.jpgVK.jpgtwt.jpgInstagramm.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Est il possible de régler le soucis de crache du jeu beaucoup trop régulier , que ce soit au lancement d une partie ou toutes les 2 partie . le problème persiste même après les petites mises a jour cela devient pénible .merci

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, coldstone57 said:

how about NOT deleting legacy support for older machines. i cant run missions, nor can i run raids. i have reinstalled the game and de-fragged the hard drive. all of my drivers are up to date..........

show's what i get for spending money on this game!!!

Error report
Describe problem and what you saw game crashed
What you expected to see be able to play the game.
Conditions in which error reproduce launch any mission or raid.
Problem details fix the dam game.
Frequency of reproduction always
Time of bug 7:45 am

i have same problems...tried everything ...no luck...i have older GPU and latest driver...i bought lot of packs 2 support this game ...now its time that you support us ...

Edited by Keyser_So0ze_Cro
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

So... I have the same issue as a lot of players do after the update.

My game keeps crashing. Every time I try to start any mission/game mode/raid/brawl.

I tried the Repair option on the launcher, it didn't help. The hotfix(es) didn't help. ALTHOUGH, after the latest 01.02.2019. hotfix, my game is forced in Ultra Low Quality mode, and there's no option to change that right now. I'm usually playing on low with shadows and max tire tracks, but that's not the point, because nothing really explains the forced Ultra Low Quality mode. And tbh, nothing really explains the crashes. The game works fine when on the main screen and when browsing different game elements, Test Drive as well, but any game mode, just NOPES THE FECK OUT. Please fix the damn issue and don't force that legacy mode because I don't care if I play at 30 FPS with my settings, it's my choice, there's no reason for you to force it... As a couple of people have mentioned, I as well spent A LOT of money on this game, enough to be able to buy a PC that would run 37 instances of Crossout with no issue, but I chose to spend it on the game, cuz I love it. So, please fix this xxxx...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, juvenyus said:

for the ppl who cry about why dont recieve the icebox cabin a buff,here is the answer:

http://prntscr.com/mf4x9a

http://prntscr.com/mf4yha

http://prntscr.com/mf4zb5

8k durability + 12 hover its a pretty op combination after my opinion.

about the cw change:the battles are too long,almost 95% of teams dont attack they camp with tonns of kapkans,for the ppl like me(my clan) who had family,job we dont had time to play in every cw session 4h.

for the 10 wins you need now to play at least 5 times more..

my suggestion put back the old cw,and make a permanent brawl for every week,anyway we had 2 free for all in every week,replace one(with squad training) then we had in every day a different brawl :) 

The problem here is that these people who did build like the one in picture posted the build on exhibition and from here everyone will download it and even edit it and they will ruin game again , hovers will never stop to be an cancer because some players doesn't want balanced game . they keep breaking the battles , imagine 3 or more of those builds in 1 battle ....will be an mess .

I saw something very similar with 16 icarus yesterday and so many decorations everywere on that build , same cabin and tsunamis .

Lucky for me i don't play no more high powerscore battles :) only medium from 6.5k to 9k .

Edited by RYANCQQPER
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

LOVE UPDATE

uranium reward = needs to be able to get without playing Clan, I don't want to be in a clan

Market= love the decor change, All goods should go to a central market, set price for sale and buy, take avg price of now and the average of the price now. This way you can get rid of the tax, stop players from inflating the price and using the game as a stock market day trading game.

Graphics are out of this world, GREAT JOB admins and Developers 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

@BjKalderon (Posted yesterday at 06:56 AM)

Thank you! As for your suggestion - not planned in the nearest future, but this idea has been suggested a number of times before and it's possible, that it will be discussed within the team;)

Not to be pushy or anything, just curious.  Why not soon?  It's already a usable item, what's keeping you from making it available?  It's pretty obvious that a lot of us really want that wheel.  Other wheels just don't look right with the twins.

On topic:

The new lighting system looks awesome.  But as some others have pointed out, some maps look a little blue or less colorful.  Maybe tweak the lighting a little to give them a slightly warmer color pallet?  I haven't noticed any performance impact either, so that's great.

THANK YOU for the acceleration tweak.   The game has felt so slow since you guys changed the driving system back in beta, and it got even worse when you did that cabin rebalance a few months ago.  This helps a little, but I feel there's still a lot more to be done to make driving fun again.  Back in beta the vehicles had a ton of torque which made wheelies and stuff on very light builds possible.  You can't do that at all anymore and it just feels really slow and boring.

I'm sort of indifferent on the CK changes.  Though I think they should still be tradable, it's good that you can straight up buy them now.  But jeez that is WAY too expensive.  $27 (on sale!) for 5 strictly cosmetic items with no real functionality?!

People have been asking for the spare tires in the form of the other wheels for a long time, so I'm really happy to see this added.  The new Hardcore model looks good too, now it fits in with all the other engines.  Just surprised it doesn't have any moving parts to the model and doesn't vibrate.  Not that that's necessary or anything.

All in all a good update.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm not saying the hover nerf is a dumb idea.. but how you are supposed to escape from a harvester build, or a shotgun now?

And how's that a armored track with 1300 durability has the same ps as a 150 durability hover?

Don't tell me about the speed, 'cause hovers are not so fast, especially after the patch. And in game are many ranged and accurate weapons, so it doesn't matter, one cannon shot and a hover is gone. But on the other hand..

Edited by Psiholozeus
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest IronSasQuatch
On ‎1‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 2:55 AM, BjKalderon said:

Now the power drain of an armoured vehicle with 3 (or fewer) hovers will, by default, correspond to the power drain of the same armoured vehicle with 4 hovers.

Problem here:

Say I like using a spider build with 4 legs and two hovers in the back ,.. now im gana get penalized as if I have 4 in the back … not fair

or if I had two legs in the front and two hovers In the back ive now effectively been screwed as if I where using 6 total movements.

Please I implore you to make the penalty go away all together, its a form of false advertising and misleading. If you bought 4 of something you don't expect for one to be useless and receive same performance.So don't ask use to be charged extra for something we don't have.